Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:51 pm
Aven frowned. "Jasmine . . . if I ever relapse again, you have to promise me you'll never do that again. I know that I was asking you to join me in the enemy pack . . . next time . . . don't resist. Act as a double agent. Help my sister find a way to get me out of there. I know this sounds crazy, but I'm scared of relapsing again. Of being trapped in that pack again." he said, sounding on the verge of tears. "But you can never do something like that again. Because losing you . . . That's worse than anything she could ever make me do." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:57 pm
Jasmine couldn't help it. The sound of his wet voice almost breaking with tears made her whine and pull him down kissing him deeply. Her arms went around his neck keeping him close. "I won't do it again." She replied between kisses. "I won't put you through that again."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:07 pm
Aven sighed in relief and the tears spilled over as he kissed her back. Then, he pulled away after a moment. "Thank you." he said softly with a small smile. "So, do you want to do something?" he asked, shrugging his shoulders a bit. He was basically asking her on a date. He figured it'd be a good idea. That way, even if she never fully remembered . . . she'd still get to know him and . . . well, he hoped she'd like the person she was getting to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:11 pm
Jasmine blushed softly and wiped his tears away with her thumbs frowning at them. "Sure, how about tag?" She smirked with a mischievous smile as if she remembered. "Rule one no slapping Aven's butt."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:38 pm
Aven smiled back. "That's right." he said, laughing a little. "Sure. Let's play tag." he said, shifting into wolf form, tail wagging slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:49 pm
Jasmine followed him out with a big smile on her face waiting until they were outside before shifting into her own form nipping at his ear then running off. She gave little yips bouncing around when she was far enough away that if he chased her she could dash off quickly enough.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:30 pm
Aven laughed and chased after Jasmine, occasionally batting her tail with his paws or nipping her ears lightly. He would also run from her once she was 'it', but he'd let her catch him soon enough. It was more fun to chase her in his opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:39 pm
Jasmine yipped and jumped around happily knowing he was letting her win so thought she'd make in interesting and test out how fast she could run so after making him it bolted fast as she could to the other side of the castle grounds. She didn't know who was faster. But she knew eventually he'd catch her. She was hoping for that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:42 pm
Aven's eyes widened as Jasmine bolted and he ran after her, gunning it. He was grinning the whole time, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he ran after Jasmine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:49 pm
Jasmine gave her own wolfy grin as she heard him chase her. He was gaining on her so fast! Was cause he was her Sire? She didn't know didn't care. He was chasing her~! She loved being chased~! Just when he was about to catch her she turned and bolted back the way she had come from another grin. "Can't catch me~!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:17 am
Aven fell over himself, trying to turn to catch up with Jasmine. "Oof!" He wound up face first in the dirt before flipping over and winding up on his back and his fur completely dusty.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:20 am
Jasmine gasped and went back for him going to his side and licking his muzzle hoping he was okay. "Rmf~!" She grumbled nudging him a little asking him what was wrong, if he was okay. She nudged more giving a whine.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:27 am
Aven whined a bit and then rolled over before shaking himself off, a bit of dust flying off, causing a bit of cloud before he looked to Jasmine and butted his head against hers. "Tag." he murmured before exhaling heavily, trying to hide his hurting front paw. He thought he either twisted or sprained it. And he was keeping his weight off it to try not to hurt it further. But it really hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:36 am
Jasmine went to her belly her paws over her nose. She knew he was hurt and that it was her fault for changing course so suddenly. No wonder he relapsed. She kept hurting him. She whimpered eyes closed ears back like an omega awaiting punishment from her Alpha for doing something stupid.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:42 am
Aven blinked and nuzzled Jasmine. "What are you doing?" he asked, not understanding her reaction.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games