Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm
0.0 Runs for her precious life while pulling everything out of the wallet before dropping it.

Hey, Bara Himi! Wow, '04 gaian. That's a long time. eek Nice to meet you too!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:17 am
Name: Tracy
Hobbies: Drawing , Listening to k-pop , role-play , Dancing , Gaia. heart  

Alistair0415

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 pm
Hello, Tracy! Welcome to XSK! K-pop is awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
-peeks in thread -
E-ello there.... Im Sky.

Seasoning Salt

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Hi, Sky! Welcome~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm
yea yea...i know it's really late that i'm just now introducing myself, or...well i don't remember doing it since i joined. some of u know me but many of u don't. this guild is the best that i joined so far, so keep up the good work. i will remain active as much as my time allow and if i stop responding for a while, that's because of my job as a Marine (yes, I'm a Marine, so have more respect, lol). great to meet and talk to y'all. take care and have fun!

Name: [Lady] Zeref (my real name is buried away somewhere)
Hobbies: Talk to me and you might find out.

SEMPER FI  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm
Oh cool, you're a Marine! heart Happy early b-day! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 am
Hey I am Jan
Oh cool, you're a Marine! heart Happy early b-day! =D

gaia_diamond
yea well, even Marines likes to have fun every now and then! lol
and thanks! emotion_hug
emotion_omnomnom yum_cupcake

gaia_diamond

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:12 pm
Lady Zeref
yea yea...i know it's really late that i'm just now introducing myself, or...well i don't remember doing it since i joined. some of u know me but many of u don't. this guild is the best that i joined so far, so keep up the good work. i will remain active as much as my time allow and if i stop responding for a while, that's because of my job as a Marine (yes, I'm a Marine, so have more respect, lol). great to meet and talk to y'all. take care and have fun!

SEMPER FI

SEMPER FI! I've had Army, Navy and Air Force in my heritage (grandparents to great, great, great...grandparents (Civil War and Revolutionary War) but none were Marines that I know of. God bless you and every person in your unit. You are in mine and my family's prayers. Nice that your birthday and the Marine birthday are both in Nov. Double Happy (early) Birthday! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Vendaval de la Luz
Lady Zeref

SEMPER FI

SEMPER FI! I've had Army, Navy and Air Force in my heritage (grandparents to great, great, great...grandparents (Civil War and Revolutionary War) but none were Marines that I know of. God bless you and every person in your unit. You are in mine and my family's prayers. Nice that your birthday and the Marine birthday are both in Nov. Double Happy (early) Birthday! emotion_hug

Aww thank u! That's really sweet of you. ^_^

And its amazing about ur family, u must
really be proud about ur heritage!  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Lady Zeref
Vendaval de la Luz
Lady Zeref
SEMPER FI

Aww thank u! That's really sweet of you. ^_^

And its amazing about ur family, u must
really be proud about ur heritage!

You bet...you may know some of their names if you know your American history. Josiah Bartlett (2nd signer of the Declaration of Independence) and Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain (Civil War...likely best known from the Battle of Gettysburg). Plus my paternal grandfather (well, step-grandfather) was a tail-gunner and was on missions over the Pacific in WW2...actually got several medals (he just passed away in Dec.). I'm blabbing now...take care and God bless.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:40 pm
hey sorry i havent sent something for this i been busy but i want to introduce my self
i would like to be call kelsey im 25 years old my birthday january 27 i like to role play i active love watch wrestling i love crocheting, i like the summer time and my favorite movie are harry potter and thr twilight saga thanks for having me here

from kelsey mea  

Kelsey Mea

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:01 pm
Kelsey Mea
hey sorry i havent sent something for this i been busy but i want to introduce my self
i would like to be call kelsey im 25 years old my birthday january 27 i like to role play i active love watch wrestling i love crocheting, i like the summer time and my favorite movie are harry potter and thr twilight saga thanks for having me here

from kelsey mea

lol well i'd like to welcome you to XSK then! we're glad to have another addition to our community of knights. hope you enjoy the guild! thanks for introducing yourself, it's always a great pleasure to get to know everyone who joins in. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:18 pm
Hello there~ I just got invited to join this guild and I'm happy that I decided to join. c: Everyone seems really friendly~

Name: Abi
Hobbies: Playing instruments, drawing, volleyball, baking~

Looking forward to making friends with you all~ emotion_bigheart  

Que Veux-tu

Ladykiller

SojiroYT

8,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Joining the guild for the heck of it whee
Name: JonC
Hobbies: Traditional & Digital drawing, GFX, reading dem mangazz/watching dem animuu, and eating lololol. Why not? talk2hand  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games