Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:44 pm
"At least you're a god sport about it." he nudged her nose with hsi own in an eskimo kiss and laughed at the immaturity of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Koko sweetly smiled and giggled at the gesture. She stared up into his eyes and stroked his cheeks. "Who would have thought 200 years later we would meet up again," she laughed. "Dancing in my bedroom while I'm dressed like this."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:06 pm
Drake smiled. "Life has a weird way of expressing itself." He agreed, wondering if a divine hand had any role in this. It seemed too much for co-incidence, but he didn't know what it meant. he puzzled over it as he danced.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:09 pm
Judith glanced at Bly while drinking her blood. She wondered where Drake and Koko were, she hadn't looked around much yet but they had to be around here somewhere.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 pm
Koko caught a glance at the clock. "Wow.....we've been at this hour a while," she commented.

---

Patricked paced in front of Koko's shop. The only excuse for the visit was to talk about the his plans for his own shop. But even at his age he knew that was pretty lame......he knew the moment he mentioned his career people seemed to automacailly think he was gay. Even when he mentioned he had been married once and engaged again later on. And besides.....Judith appearred still rather young. He doubted she would have any interest in him. It was just him getting his hopes up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 pm
"you're right."
he span her into an elborate pirouette that ended with him bending over her in a traditional ballroom dance finale.
"Perhaps we should end this little date."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Koko smiled as her skirts floated around her. Her smile continued as she looked up at him and laugh. "I give you a 10," she replied making reference to the way judges scored as she reached up to pull his head down for a kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 pm
Drake embraced the kiss romantically and put her back on her feet for another long kiss.
"Why thankyou, judge."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 pm
Koko gave a cute gasp at the intensfied kiss. She didn't even realize she had gripped his hair to hold him there and rubbed against his rock hard body until he broke off the kiss leaving her nearly panting.

"I...should.....I should probably change back," she replied in a raspy voice.

((haha....I'll be the one to crack before Koko does.....

I'm one of those people who (when alone) watch a romantic film or read a romance novel....and they keeping building it up.....I'll (sort of) shout to the character and be like......'omg just take him!' -or her

Vampress is also a naughty influence on me because she'll tease me about the guy I like.....making the scenrio of him in the shower and water cascading down his rock hard abs..... redface *sighs happily*))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:50 pm
[lol!]

Drake looked a little disappointed, not wanting to break off the 'date'.
"yeah I guess you're right." he said, releasing her but still keeping a hold of her hand a little playfully.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 pm
(( sweatdrop ))

Koko tried to turn around to pick up the clothes she had been wearing and had tossed to the floor. She glanced down to see that Drake was still holding onto her. "Planning to help me with the laces?" she teased.

((be back in a bit....have another video file to make for my asl class.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:02 pm
[Oh my, I'm glad my friend doesn't do that to me. I'd crack. xD She just teases me, asking about if I've talked to him that day and such. ]

Judith moved as close to the window as she could without being in the sunlight, still sipping the blood. She caught sight of Patrick pacing outside and smiled trying to figure out what he was doing. He appeared to be deep in thought but it was hard to tell from that far away.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 pm
"if you want me to." Drake said with a sly smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:38 pm
Patrick ran his fingers through his hair. He felt like a school boy again....and a fairly pathetic one at that. Maybe he was beginning his mid-life crisis? He hadn't considered that possibility. Coming back here....wanting to open a shop....attraction to a girl probably less than half his age....yep, mid-life crisis had to be it. Then he smiled, shook his head and laughed at himself.

---

"Maybe for another date," Koko replied. She started undoing the laces and paused when he hadn't left yet. "So now you're just going to watch?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:40 pm
Drake pouted, getting the feelings he wanted him to leave.
"noo...i'm going i'm going."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games