Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:56 am
Mira shook her head slightly and pressed her face into his shoulder "I'm not as perfect as you make me out to be.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 pm
Oblen brings his other arm’s hand over to place on the back on Mira’s head. ”Well, sure… nobody’s perfect… of course… but I’m saying your too good of a person to be at all near hell… it doesn’t matter what sins you may or may not have committed threw your life, you’re just not the type of person found in hell… me?... I’m a demon… I know I’m not going to be able to go to heaven… I accepted that long ago…” He said, looking away from Mira a bit and out the window. He then looks to Mira to say ”… I wouldn’t want to see you in hell… that hurt me more than anything… I’d rather be alone in the fiery pit, than with someone who disserves not such a pit…”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:03 pm
Mira shook her head quickly "You wont go back to hell.If I have to I'll choose to be a demon too.I wont let you go back alone." She looked up at him "You don't deserve to go back there..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:12 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders, looking back out the window to shakes his head. "Well... given my dark past and being a demon... I wouldn't doubt there's a special place in hell for me waiting... because, of course hell fire isn't much of a punishment... I'll have to be torured and such if I am going to hell..." He said, sadly before looking back down to Mira. "... if there's a way to not be a demon... I would guess I'd have a pretty good shot at a better afterlife... but if not... well... I just want to aim for purgitory with you or such..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm
Mira shook her head "I wont let you go back to hell...We'll find a way to turn you human or whatever you want to be.But I will not let you go back to hell." She felt Shadow stiffen slightly at her tone and paw at her foot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:40 pm
Oblen smiles a bit. "Ok then..." He said before glancing down to the cat.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:06 am
Mira sighed slightly and pressed her face back into Oblen's shoulder There's no way I can let him go back there...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:22 am
Oblen closes his eyes and lays his head against Mira’s… he knew not how quite at the moment, but he knew that he had to have an afterlife with Mira… but not in hell. He brings an arm around Mira to hug her slightly. ”… thank you.” He mutters slightly.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:49 pm
Mira closed her eyes and sighed slightly with content when she he hugged her "For what?I didn't do anything..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders slightly at the question, but didn’t move from the close hug. ”… I’m not interlay sure… but thanks anyway…”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:54 pm
Mira nodded slightly "Okay.." She smiled when Shadow wound himself between their legs and started purring.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:21 pm
Oblen glances down to see that the something that had found its way between their legs was the cat. He rolls his eyes. ”I guess he wants to be involved in this closeness, eh?” He said with a small smirk.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Mira smiled and looked down at Shadow "I guess.It's either that or he's jealous."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:00 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Well, I am not willing to share Mira." He said to the cat as if he was going to take Mira, of course jokingly  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games