Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:20 pm
MoonKitsune
If your character wasn't in the Cleaning Up Rp, can they happen upon the other Amityvile/Meta to participate?

Yes that is fine! Make sure you read the HH rules first though here to see how this ICly happens!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm
Kaiyumi
Zoobey

:C BECAUSE I AM A DERP and while this is probably super obvious, I just want to be super sure (because I'm the only one thinking about this, apparently?! kadfjaklsdf OTL)

BUT UM. When we make a group, are our characters set to that group? When I read one of the rules ("- You can be in more than one pvp thread at at time oocly that's fine, just make sure you work out the timeline icly with others!") I assumed this meant that we can have more than one PVP thread running at a time/for our characters to be in multiple groups or different people so long as we worked the timelines out...or did I get this wrong? OAO

adlfkjadskf thank you AND I'M SORRY.

To recap again, HP is carried over, but only from where you stopped in the LATEST THREAD. So for example:

I start up thread A. I get to like.. 40/50 HP.

I am invited to join thread B. In this case I would just join with 40/50 HP regardless. I can still continue thread A with 40/50 HP etc etc and this would not affect thread B. From thread B I get to 30/50 HP.

I join thread C. In this case I would just carry over the LATEST thread B's HP, not thread A's. It kind of means that yes you can die three times, but that's the fun part right?  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 pm
Ice: Ask the player ~

Puck the Devil:
- tranformation is a viable natural ability for various subspecies, and depending on the species, can range in a variety of ways from animal to object transformation. Transformation from humanoid to weapon can be viable. Changes may be requested during the enrollment process depending on how well the species fits the setting and precedents, and anything that might create unwanted precedents should it be approved. Besically: it can be viable, but there will likely be requested limitations.
- being bound to another student would not be an option.
- the student's race would depend on the what attributes you give to it's species (tranformation abilities are not limited to a single species or race)

Wasibru: keep them at a visible student age please (range 13-18ish)

Sexy Cocaine: this is fine  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 pm
I'm not sure if this has been answered somewhere, but if a hunter happens to go into a coma during a fight (hit -10HP or below)... what happens?

Or should this be avoided at all cost by running whenever HP gets dangerously low (So in the case of meta, roll 1D20 to determine escape?)  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:19 am
-10 is dire. -10 is consequences that can either nerf your character for months or permanently cripple them. -5 to -9 is more like srs injury, hospital stay of several days to a week. IT SHOULD BE AVOIDED. ESCAPE! ASK FOR HELP FROM ANOTHER HUNTER!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 pm
Is there a rough 'end time' for the transition or will it be more of a 'play it by ear' kind of situation? I AM DEF NOT RUSHING IT ALONG I'm just asking to give me a better idea of how to manage some rl stuff! <3  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 pm
Yin has passed QB's open class

Is Insanity!Yin (and whoever else who has passed) allowed to sparkle?

Giant sparkle mantis? Would those sparkles be limited to blue and yellow?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm
~Parasitic Nergals are unable to shapeshift: they inherited this ability from someone close to them who passed away. The symbiotic from the prior Nergal who passed away latches onto the new host, forming a loving bond union between the two. The parasitic Nergal however, sometimes has a mind of its own..

I was wondering if this meant the don't look human or do they? Since the Nergal Natural ability is Deceit? Or can you have a student that is a host with a parasitic Nergal?

zoobey

zoo idk, NERGALS ARE YOUR THING YOU GODDAMNIT
love,
liz

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:21 pm
Nothing Yet
Is there a rough 'end time' for the transition or will it be more of a 'play it by ear' kind of situation? I AM DEF NOT RUSHING IT ALONG I'm just asking to give me a better idea of how to manage some rl stuff! <3

The transition is set to end close to middle of next week, i wanted to run it for one week though theres been quite of slew of irl issues im still aiming for next wed- thurs = the tapering down of effects. It is a "soft" end meaning there is not resolute conclusion for transition, and is meant to taper down until part 2 begins  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm
ramenli
Yin has passed QB's open class

Is Insanity!Yin (and whoever else who has passed) allowed to sparkle?

Giant sparkle mantis? Would those sparkles be limited to blue and yellow?

Uhhhhh sureeeee o w o. They would only be white and greys  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 pm
So. CORES HUH.

- What does the average Halloween person know about cores? What is the Halloween mythos around them, since they seem to be a unifying trait of all sentient Halloween life.

- What does the average HORSEMAN know about cores? What is the HORSEMAN mythos around them?

- How big is a core relative to studentform/the average size of a human

- Can Halloween creatures see cores, since their eyes are made out of fear and everything

- Can Halloween creatures touch cores or otherwise interact with them with objects composed of fear

- Can Halloween creatures alter cores using magical or physical means? If so, can they alter only their own, or other peoples' as well?

- HOW DOES ONE SPLIT HIS SOUL? (no don't answer this one I'm a bad person)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:25 pm
I wanted to make sure on this question I had before doing it.

But am I allowed to get fan art outside of TiH?

(phew. glad I asked.)  

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 pm
- not much, a lot is obscured and inaccurate as the subject is what can be considered a bit too close to home. They more commonly call cores their "souls" and the perception ranges from taking them for granted to an array of various (somewhat religious) views. Clinical, scientific studies that are fully objective are very rare, Halloween-side, and such studies are viewed with a great deal of mistrust by authorities. To know a thing is to have power over it, and who wants another to have power over their soul?

- idk

- not really measurable, it's kind of on another plane of existence ~ it's connected, but beyond normal means of perception and manipulation. Generally the body acts as the medium (extreme damage to the body may lead to resulting damage to the core, which results in permanent changes to the body even after dissipation) but it is possible to alter the core while the body is dissipated (this is illegal within Halloween) though not directly (think of it as using sound to break glass instead of physical contact.) Altering a core while dissipated creates major changes (example: weaponization, Insanity cleansing) but unpredictable, often creating so much stress on the core that it's destroyed.

- those who actively study them, despite the social stigma and legalities attached, have found ways to generate a sort of translation of the core's form. It's not like seeing it directly, but more like creating a map from data provided through other means. For hunters, the result is kinda ~ like something out of TRON ~ for TIHers, the result is much more organic in form.

- See above

- See above

- ******** you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:36 pm
vampireluvr97

(phew. glad I asked.)

Yeah ~ XD thats fine  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:40 pm
lizbot
vampireluvr97

(phew. glad I asked.)

Yeah ~ XD thats fine
Thank you for answering back so fast! XD  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games