Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:20 pm

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin smiled a little at the girl with wide eyes and thought about her answer. There were so many ways of answering and it took a few seconds for her to find the right one, "It's always this amazing, but it's sort of different each year. Different personalities each year. Everyone is a bit different. It's actually sort of brilliant. And I don't think you ever really get used to it. Sometimes I still find myself awestruck and I'm in Sixth year. But, that's a good thing," She figured that was the most accurate answer she could think of. Cait ran her fingers through her hair and glanced at her brother, talking to whom she assumed were his friends. She saw Cam with Elli, a few younger students she didn't really know talking and Remy watching the Sorting. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she thought she might miss Remy during her last year at Hogwarts.

User Image

Yukina101
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:00 pm

User Image

ѕecond year / gryғғιndor/ ѕιngle / нalғ-вlood

User Image

With: Yvette. . .

Casting a glare over his shoulder to the now vanished and panicking fellow that had bumped into Yvette's back, Quihn sighs and shakes his head. Some people were rude, which he understood. But anyone can do the favour of apologising. When they didn't, he just couldn't help but get worked up and angry. Maybe his mother was right -- he was too temperamental for his own good, these days.

Looking back to his friend, Quihn bit the inside of his cheek and made himself snap out of whatever spiral he was starting. Yvette had asked him a question... What was it? Oh yeah!
                                          "I like workin' wit' an'mals back 'ome, so 'd like te do an'thing I can te dew tha'.. Othe'wise.. 'm nay so sure." Quihn tended not to think too far ahead. There were too many things that would change in his interests, and he always wanted to make sure that he kept his options open. Mixed reviews often came from the explanations he gave... But it made perfect sense to him.

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:05 pm

User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Fourth Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Quihn Montgomery

User Image

Tilting her ehad, Yvette nodded. "Well, it seems like Care of Magical Creatures is definitely a good fit for you, then. But there are lots of neat classes to take once you get in your third year. Just make sure you pick which ones you want by the end of this year, or you might not get them," she said with a teasing smile. The sorting was certainly taking a long time, probably due to an abnormally large number of first years. Resting her elbow on the table, she continued to wait. "As for me, I have my OWLs to take next year.. I'm sure that will be an event. I hear they're kind of difficult."

User Image

o White-Raven o
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:18 pm

User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi snapped her head around as Luke sat down on her blind side and she glared at him briefly. She was already angry and he should know better than to sneak up on her blind side. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at him until he started to speak. Did he just say he was sorry? He rarely apologized if ever. The look in her eye softened and she dropped her arms. "You're a bloody idgit Luke, an' I swear to God, you act like you don' know anything."

She paused and sighed, turning her attention to the boby who was she supposed her cousin now too. It was a bit weird she guessed. She liked Luke... and Luke was technically her... brother now... but he wasn't. He'd never be her brother.
                                                                            "Luke... jus' stop actin' like a bloody prat an' admit already. We both know its true anyhow." Her one red eye locked onto his green ones and she raised her eyebrow at him. She didn't have to say what it was aloud. She knew her knew just as well as she knew.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:02 am

User Image
MIRANDAxx FAUST
2ᴺᴰ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxx ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

ɪ ᴀsᴋ ʜᴇʀ ωʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ωᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє ѕαι∂ ωє'νє ÁŔŔĨVĔĎ ωιтнσυт кησωιηg
ᶤ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶰᵒʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵗᵘʳᶰxxxxxxxxxx
ı тακε мч cнαпcεƨ ı ɔσп'т cαяε ıғ ı ƁƲƦƝxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶠʳᵉᵉʷᵃʸ ᶤ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵖᵉᶰᵈ ᵐʸ ᵈᵃʸˢ
ı ƬΛҠƐ MY ƇĤΛИƇƐS ı мαч пενεя яεтυяп, cσмε вαcκ αɢαıп

xxxxxxttire: [x]
xxxxood: Bewildered
xxocation: Gryffindor Table
ompanions: Gryffindors

When Miranda entered the Great Hall, the only look on her face was that of slight confusion and disorientation, though she did well to avoid direct eye contact with anyone as she shuffled over to the Gryffindor table. Taking a seat with the other students, Miranda then proceeded to lower her shades, bearing the evidence that she had almost literally just woken up. The girl squinted, trying to focus her eyes as the others came into view - some familiar faces, many new ones. Slipping her glasses into her backpack, Miranda smiled at the first years that had joined the table. "Pleasure, my name is Miranda Faust, second year." She said simply, her gaze switching from one face to the other before turning her attention to the Gryffindors that she actually knew - Ronna, Crash, David.

"Can you believe it...?" Miranda asked rhetorically in hushed tones, incredulously. "I passed right out when I got on the Express... didn't even wake up until everyone was gone. Gods it was awkward." She drew back, attempting to rub the sleep from her eyes once they'd adjusted to the lighting in the Hall. "What a start on the first day back, right?"

mc2

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:43 am

Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Happy

Robin kept to himself for quite some time, occasionally introducing himself to those random passerby's wanting to know things about him. He really wasn't comfortable enough yet to really tell someone about him. What would he lead off with? He was a prodigy football player? They wouldn't understand that...would they? That was really all there was to him though. They'd ask something about him and his answer would be football almost every time. He did like to do some things, like play the guitar...sing a little. But that was all there was to him. Would anyone even like that? He didn't know how these wizards worked. Did they even play music? Did they know about football? He would find out. Sooner or later, he would go up to someone and introduce himself. He didn't know where to start. The bottom, or the top, meaning the first years, or the older years. He really should get to know his own year however; so that's what he did.

He found a girl, who had been sorted after him. And he decided he would introduce himself. He walked up to her, a genuine but reserved smile on his face. He sat down next to her and introduced himself. "Hello, my name's Robin, but call me Theo," he said to her, hoping to get shot down of any sort. He expected for something to happen though. One wouldn't just blow it off: would they? He had to get used to the customs of these wizards. He would never know what was happening if he didn't. And despite him being of Muggle adopted parents, he was a halfblood anyway...apparently...which is what that person that visited them had told his parents. That meant one of his parents was magical right? He assumed that was exactly what it was.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 am

User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Gryffindors

➳ ➳ ➳

Miranda!

➳ ➳ ➳

"Miranda!" Ronna said brightly. "Maybe we'll luck out and they'll have coffee at the sorting feast... which they never do. I'm a daughter of a cop how am I supposed to survive without coffee?"

She shook her head and said, "The important thing is you are here. I actually spent half my summer in London, I feel bad for not looking you up... but I was so busy going to like every second hand store in London and hitting the batting cages. On the bright side being thrifty I was able to get a second hand broom and Dad doesn't even know about it because I'm getting it shipped here."

"Anyways, how was your summer?"

She quickly glanced back at Crash and said, "Get David to wake you up for try outs. You never know if you don't try, okay? And I am joining the dueling club this year. So, see, I won't be that hard to find even if I don't make it on the team."

She glanced back at Miranda, "Your summer?"

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Forks Anonymous
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 am

User Image
User Image

💙 We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
                                        💙 I'm standing there… in the Quidditch stands in autumn air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
                                        💙 See you make your way through the crowd and say, "Hello." Little did I know...
                                        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Annabeth walked into the Great Hall, fidgeting with her skirt and sweater. She had changed on the train, but after falling asleep in the carriage on the way up to the school, her clothes were a little wrinkled. Clutching her notebook to her chest, the girl searched for her friend. Where was Romulus? She didn't see him on the train, and if he was near her at the station, she had lost him in the crowd somewhere. Hopefully, she would find him here. The girl crept along the side of the table, avoiding the various First Year students who were eager to find new friends in their new house. Once she reached the end of the table, Anna sat down, fluffing up her skirt to hide the wrinkles it contained. She looked around once again. Nope. No sign of her nerdy companion anywhere.

The girl sighed, and pushed her new glasses up her nose. The spectacles were relatively new for her, and she wasn't used to them quite yet. Maybe next year she could get some contacts. Would her friends think she looked weird with her new glasses? Tobi might poke fun at her, and Bradley might go along with it just because it was Tobi... But they wouldn't mean it, would they? No, they were her best friends. They would never make fun of her with intent to hurt her feelings. But what would Romy think of her?... Anna sighed again and shook her head, hiding her face behind a cascade of chocolate locks. Where did all this insecurity come from, anyways? It was weird and she didn't like it. The girl opened her flowery journal and removed a pen from her pocket, scribbling down her strange thoughts for future reflection.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                        That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, but my head is saying , "Stay away, Juliet." 💙
                                        And I was crying on the staircase, begging you, "Please don't go." And I said... 💙

💙 Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. 💙
                                        💙 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes." 💙

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 am

User Image
User Image

No adequate rationalization can be made for our solitude
This evening, infant
This evening, infant
I have determined a justification
For our mutual collaboration
its difficult to stimulate your nervous system
to condone hazardous conditions

I will now sprint to
the outer perimeter with you
So we can descend in adoration

Romy walked into the Great Hall, a look of both exhaustion and fulfillment on his face. A pair of thin, silver, hex-framed glasses perched upon his nose, making his dark blue eyes illuminate more than usual. The young fifth year looked up and down the table, searching for his best friend. Sitting at the end of the table, he saw her. Annabeth Fletcher. The boy sat down across from her, looking her over. Were those... glasses she wore?!

"Well I'll be. Annabeth Fletcher can get more adorable! I never thought I'd see the day." He propped his hand up, then rested his cheek upon it, a soft, yet somehow all-knowing smile was perched upon his face. A lock of soft brown hair curled and rested atop the frame of his glasses, making him look as though he'd just awoken. Hopefully Anna would be social, as he had missed her the entire ride here.

{OoC:}

I’m on the Edge of Glory

Atop the precipice of apotheosis
Suspended from verisimilitude
I’m on the margin of eminence
Dangling on a particular instance in time with you
I’m on the fringe, the periphery, the verge, the extremity
The uppermost threshold of a promontory
I’m on the outer rim of distinction
Coexisting dangerously close to a cliff
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:21 pm

User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

“I can imagine.” David said. Gwen sure was the prankster of the Gryffindor ghost world. “My summer was good helped my cousin get ready for this year and I got to work on my flying for Quidditch.” He told Gwen before looking back at Ronna. “I wouldn’t blame you any broom is better than the school ones.” David agreed. “I think so. I’m pretty sure it’s a miracle not to get injured during a game of Quidditch.” He added knowing there was probably no time during any year that someone didn’t get hurt due to a bludger getting them.

“Hello Tanya, Ash I’m David fourth year.” He introduced. ‘Here he goes again…’ David thought. Keith asked every year and it seemed this year was no exception. “Hey Sean. Hey Keith at it again I see.” He greeted. “Hey Crash.” With talk about Quidditch David couldn’t wait to get back on the field. “Sure is, I can get you out and on that pitch no problem.” He told Crash agreeing with Ronna. “It seems like we might have the most which is great for us don’t you think?” he asked with a smile.

Looking over at Miranda David hadn’t seen her since last year. “Hey Miranda that’s some luck you’re having.” He told her honestly. Turning his attention at the sorting David smiled brightly when his cousin was called up and sorted into Gryffindor. “Wait a go Leo!” he called out to her he couldn’t have been happier for her.

With: Gryffindors

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

mc2
hjcoffman2881
Essy ze Ninja
Forks Anonymous
Sir Spazalots

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:36 pm

User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

"Gryffindor!" Leonette's happiness was at an all time high. She hoped off the stool and skipped to the Gryffindor table. “Wait a go Leo!” she turned her gaze to her cousin with a smile. "Thanks David!" she called back to him as she rushed over to her first year friends. "Catharine, Tanya we're in the same house." Leonette cheered. "I just knew I'd make into Gryffindor I knew it." she said happily.

Looking across the hall Leonette saw her cousin Chloe smile over at her. She was glad they were proud of her. "Hello I'm Leonette Leo for short." she introduced herself as she turned her attention to Caitlin.

With: Other Gryffindors...

Wearing: School Outfit

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

StudiousDemoness
Yukina101
Rawwry
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:48 pm

A single paper airplane found its way floating across the Great Hall and nicely landed itself upon the head of its intended recipient.

Tobi
Nice specs, now you and your love toy match!

If the person turned towards the sender they would see a grinning fourth year Hufflepuff giving a thumbs up and a wink

heather030595

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:09 pm

User Image
User Image

💙 We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
                                        💙 I'm standing there… in the Quidditch stands in autumn air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
                                        💙 See you make your way through the crowd and say, "Hello." Little did I know...
                                        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Annabeth looked up when she heard someone approach her, and found the person she had been searching for moments ago. Instantly, she snapped her journal closed, hiding the words from Romulus. She didn't want him to worry about her worrying about everything else. "I'mnotadorable..." she mumbled under her breath, hiding behind her hair. She just wasn't used to this... this... plastic thing on her face. She wasn't like Romy. He looked cute with his glasses... Did she really just say he was cute? Well, she thought it, but the same principle still applies! Her cheeks reddened, giving her yet another reason to hide under her mess of hair. "And you're one to talk, mister hexagonal specs over there." she said, a bit louder and clearer than before.

Just then, a paper airplane circled around her head and landed. Anna, confused and curious as always, reached up and removed the airplane from atop her head. She unfolded it carefully and read the note. It was short, but said more than what was written. The girl blushed more than before, her face now a shade of crimson, and she wouldn't raise her head to look up at Romulus. Tobi! He was so embarrassing sometimes! Anna clicked her pen and scribbled a reply, sending the airplane back towards the Hufflepuff table. She turned around, carefully avoiding Romy's gaze, and found Tobi amongst the sea of black and yellow. Her blue eyes contained her own type of fury, one that said "I will get you for this later!" Annabeth turned back to Romy and glanced up at him from behind her glasses. She knew why he made her act so awkwardly, but would she take action and do something about it? Probably not. She was too... "Anna" for that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                        That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, but my head is saying , "Stay away, Juliet." 💙
                                        And I was crying on the staircase, begging you, "Please don't go." And I said... 💙

💙 Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. 💙
                                        💙 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes." 💙
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:46 pm

User Image
User Image

No adequate rationalization can be made for our solitude
This evening, infant
This evening, infant
I have determined a justification
For our mutual collaboration
its difficult to stimulate your nervous system
to condone hazardous conditions

I will now sprint to
the outer perimeter with you
So we can descend in adoration

Romy blinked when Anna mumbled that she wasn't adorable, causing him to snicker. "I don't believe it for a second, Miss Fletcher. You're quite the adorable young lady." He grinned, his hair falling lightly in front of his glasses. Dark blue eyes looked like crystalline sapphires, somehow seeming to contain the entirety of all the cosmos within their infinite depths.

At the girl's comment about his glasses, he blinked, then carefully took them off, not yet used to the much deeper swoop of the ear pieces. "I like them, frankly. They're easier to clean than my others." He slipped them back on his face, just in time for a note to land upon Anna's head. He watched the girl curiously, noting her expression change from surprise to... rage? He followed her gaze, somewhere off at another table? Who the heck had ruffled her feathers?! "Wh-what does it say?"

{OoC:}

I’m on the Edge of Glory

Atop the precipice of apotheosis
Suspended from verisimilitude
I’m on the margin of eminence
Dangling on a particular instance in time with you
I’m on the fringe, the periphery, the verge, the extremity
The uppermost threshold of a promontory
I’m on the outer rim of distinction
Coexisting dangerously close to a cliff

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:57 pm

User Image
User Image

Alexandria looked up at some kid who spoke to her. She raised an eyebrow when he told her his name and nickname. "I'm Alex," she said. Her full first name was too much of a mouthful, so she never introduced herself with it. The eleven year old couldn't help but wonder, Why do people call you Theo if your name is Robin? However, she decided not to ask. At least, not yet. She could wait a little while. For a moment, the two students sat there in silence. Alexandria changed her mind during that awkward silence and proceeded to ask, "Why do people call you Theo?" It was a lot different than his name. Her nickname was just a shortened version of her full name, so why wasn't his Rob or something along the lines of that?

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games