Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:51 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wall paper I made. (click for image)

fun doodle I might color.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:36 am

UglyCoyoteNG
DY
Title: "Hello...I Am Your Mind, Giving You Somone To Talk To..."
Artist: UglyCoyoteNG
Day:9/14/06
Time: 5Hour27Min12Sec
Comments:"Why don't you come see me anymore..you left me all alone...why dont you bother to stop by, talk to me, or tell me that your not comming home? Oh, don't bother now, I've got the picture."
/Besides...i've got somone to keep me company so im not lonely.../
NG, with a framiliar sillouette. NG was going to be more blue to match the surounding, but the tecniques i tried didnt work, so i gave up.

Man, i'm horribly depressed...

NG & Le Vigie are (C) K.S.B "UglyCoyoteNG" '06
YAY for Evanescence...(I was listening to that disc all day long today...) Great pic, by the way...I ADORE her shoes!! heart heart

Manda_Tifa

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:40 am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/cassie_chan/avatar art/cassiercouplelineartis6.jpg

one from earlier today with my mate (as real people!! =3)

and this commission was done for me, IT WAS PURE SEX!!!!!!!!
(i never get real art mostly anime and it makes me happy when i do!)
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:18 pm

User Image
SRO
Title:Down
Day:9/15/06
Time: ???
Comments: Feeling a bit neglected. Somone used to talk to me alot, then suddenly she dosen't at all. I'm guessing i did somthing wrong, i wont talk to her because If she cared half an ounce, maybe she'd have stayed in touch. Im not going to talk to her because i'd obviously be a both. She know who she is. neutral
NG is (C) K.S.B "UglyCoyoteNG" '06

UglyCoyoteNG

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:34 pm

Aww, NG *huggles tightly* Very nice, if sad, piccie, though. :3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:36 pm

Pissaro is Tiny by my buddy. find Pissaro (the colorfull kid) and Vse ( The blonde) at Danmatsu's link.

UglyCoyoteNG

the_thylacine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:01 pm

[quote="Kakarotto-san]
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2309/dannytreewalllc5.jpg]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6807/dannytreewallprebi9.jpg

wall paper I made. (click for image)

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8333/dannyisaclutzsr3.jpg

fun doodle I might color.

That's some sexy Danny right there.

You should color the bottom one and make that a wall paper too! I'd use it. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:59 am

Boo-ya! Finished Eddily's piece!!! (loves it) The hands came out so well until I colored them.... sweatdrop

User Image

Manda_Tifa

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:00 am

Opps.. razz
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:10 am

Leyla Giselle
Sakiimi
OMG I have done so much work within the past three weeks... when I find the time I'll have to show you guys...

College = tough
ART College = death wish
You still owe me your half of our art trade you know. confused

sweatdrop I know... It's the fur that has to take a long time... you wanted it to be realistic... and I just have'nt had enough time to do it all... I barly have time to get on the computer anymore. crying

Sakiimi

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:43 am

Sakiimi
Leyla Giselle
Sakiimi
OMG I have done so much work within the past three weeks... when I find the time I'll have to show you guys...

College = tough
ART College = death wish
You still owe me your half of our art trade you know. confused

sweatdrop I know... It's the fur that has to take a long time... you wanted it to be realistic... and I just have'nt had enough time to do it all... I barly have time to get on the computer anymore. crying
Alright, just seeing if you forgot or not
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:45 am

UglyCoyoteNG
User Image
SRO
Comments: Feeling a bit neglected. Somone used to talk to me alot, then suddenly she dosen't at all. I'm guessing i did somthing wrong, i wont talk to her because If she cared half an ounce, maybe she'd have stayed in touch. Im not going to talk to her because i'd obviously be a both. She know who she is. neutral
Awwr, NG ;; *snughuggleclings* If you wanna talk on Furc, whisper me on Leyla or Mannikin sometime. sad Seems you been goin through alot lately.

Leyla Giselle

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:24 pm

Leyla Giselle
UglyCoyoteNG
User Image
SRO
Awwr, NG ;; *snughuggleclings* If you wanna talk on Furc, whisper me on Leyla or Mannikin sometime. sad Seems you been goin through alot lately.
You have no idea. Anyway, i can't get on furc, im still not at home.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:30 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Leyla Giselle
UglyCoyoteNG
User Image
SRO
You have no idea. Anyway, i can't get on furc, im still not at home.
k, I'll get on AIM D:

Leyla Giselle

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:45 pm

More Art
DY
Title:Excitment!
Time: 6hrs45min25sec
Comments: Well. I'm happy. Thus, a Happy NG. I'm so excited to see a certain somone today, i've actualy stopped breathing several times, so often, im out of breathe and sort of gaspy! that happens when i get excited. xx; Anyway, i'm happy because I got two talk to me favorite human being ever today after a week or two of stalkerishly checking online every hour. <3 that made me so happy i could have exploded!
I also got to talk to my two other favorite people, but i talk to one of them often, the other, we're making up after a fight, but im still happy.
And I have a crush on somone I hardly know. Blah.

NG is (C) UglyCoyoteNG '06

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games