Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
Reunited!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murphy Karnage
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:27 am
The man in the radio laughed hoarsely, as if he was sick. He coughed, then spoke. "Connor, Connor, no need to shout. I just thought you would like some information on someone you love. Someone you're....missing." He laughed again, then coughed more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 am
Connor growled quietly, as he turned to see Sky behind him talking to Alex. "She's right here...." he said, then it clicked in his head. "Could he be talking about.... no.... he's dead...." he thought to himself, still gripping the receiver. "Murphy?" he asked the man softly. "He's dead.... he died back in Washington not to long ago, so if you're going to play me like that, then you're out of luck."  

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:22 pm
-Sky-

User Image

Sky snapped around quickly when she heard 'Murphy' pass Connors lips. She came up behind him stepping to his side listening for the radio, "Who is that.... and what about Murph?" She asked curiously faint pain stabbing at her heart from his death still. She missed her brother so much, but she tried not to realize it. She wondered who could possibly be talking to Connor on the radio and what they could possibly want relating to Murph.

//OOC://

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:18 pm
Alyss got up and saw Jamie sleeping. "I think I'll leave her alone..." She sighed. She then walked into the kitchen and sat the table. "Morning..." She said quietly.  

9Kawaii-Neko4
Crew

Murphy Karnage
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 am
The man smiled behind his receiver. He chuckled a small bit, then continued talking. "Yes, Murphy. I didn't think you'd remember him, seeing as how you have one big happy family in Canada." He chuckled some more, and continued into a laugh until he coughed once more. "He's not dead. Actually, he's very much alive. He's with me, in Washington. Seattle, actually. If you want to come see him, then be here in a week. If you're not, then he and I will be moving on to somewhere new...and you won't ever see him again."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:24 pm
Connor screamed into the reciever on his end, not caring who heard, or if they commented. "LISTEN HERE YOU!!!!" He started, infuriated and shaking slightly as he spoke. "Mark my words...... I'm coming for him.... I could never forget the only family I have left you son of a b***h....." he said, still shaking, his eyes glaring at the wall. "And once I get him back... I'm gonna end your life.... then my story comes full circle.... I'm coming.... for the both of you...." he said before slamming the reciever against the counter. He turned to everyone in the kitchen and shouted, "SADDLE UP!!! We're leaving!!!"  

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

9Kawaii-Neko4
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm
Alyss looked up at Connor. "Where are we going?" She was confused as to why he was screming. "And why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 am
-Sky-

User Image

Sky squeezed Connors hand vowing to do whatever it took to get Murphy bac again. She was in disbelief he was still alive but it was a good shock of course. She turned to Alyss, "Alyss, Its Murph.. Hes still alive, and in washington.. Someone has him and if we aren't there in a week we might not ever see him again. You heard him!" She then yelled to everyone "Lets go!" She told them in a hurry about to grab her things but wanted to see Alyss' reaction first.

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

9Kawaii-Neko4
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 am
Alyss looked up at Sky. She then got up and went back to her room. She grabbed her ring, and got dressed. Then she grabbed two pistols and walked out into the kitchen again. Her eyes were filled with tears, she couldn't believe he was still alive. Without saying a word, she stood there waiting to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:18 pm
-Sky-

User Image

Sky packed up her very few things and found a bag to stuff water and food in for on the way. She grabbed her katana and pistol along with the bag and stood in the kitchen waiting for the others with Alyss. She offered her a smile and seeing her tear up almost made her have watery eyes as well, she missed Murph so much.

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:34 pm
Connor Martin

User Image

~A rose by any other name~

Connor walked into the back of the ohuse and found a red trecnh coat with matching pants, black combat boots, and a vested shirt. He immediately left his blood clothes on the floor and donned the red outfit, the trench coat fluttering behind him as he threw it on. He rolled the sleeves up and walked into the kitchen, loading his .45's and placing them in the holsters. He walked to Alyss and put his hand on her shoulder. "We'll get him back.... no matter what..." he promised.

~Is still not me~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:34 pm
Alyss somewhat smiled back at Sky, and nodded at Connor. She was ready to go. She wanted Murphy back.  

9Kawaii-Neko4
Crew

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:09 pm
Gwen was suprised by how quickly things had moved, one minute they were simply talking about leaving and the next, most people were up and ready to go. She didn't really have to get anything because the only thing that she remembered bringing was her gun, and she kept that with her at all times, it was currently strapped to her belt for easy access. The only reason she kept it with her was incase she got bitten or surrounded, because lets face it, a bullet to the head is much better than the alternative. She almost ran to the door to wait for the others, she really had no idea what was going on, but it was sure as hell going to be more exiting than this place.

[[Will there be a new topic for this?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:04 pm
James opened his eyes and noticed Light had fallen asleep. He left her and went to the kitchen. "Hey guys how's it goin'?" He stretched and yawned.

Alex walked over to Gwen and held her hand. He laughed a second. "We're finally leaving." He smiled at her.  

KinnRedd

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 pm
Connor Martin

User Image

~A rose by any other name~

Connor turned to James, his look even more dead serious than the day that James had saved George back in Arizona. "Murphy... he's still alive... we're going after him James." He said as he turned to his family, addressing every single one of them. "I don't know how many will be there... But let me handle them... their at the Saints compound there."

~Is still not me~

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces