Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Going to the train
                                                                What am I thinking? Don't think about the summer...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Hamilton blinked, smelling Devonte before he saw him. Which was odd, why was he able to- Wait, sense of smell. Kiaran had explained that to him, and he hadn't understood why the werewolf mutt was even saying it until he smelled something similar about Devonte. Wait, had he...? His eyes narrowed behind his glasses as he stared hard. There was no way. He'd been bitten too? He smelled a lot like Kiaran and Sara and it suddenly reminded Hamilton of why he was the way he was. He glanced around, then nodded to the train. "I'm about to get up into there before I have to head for the prefect cabin. I think we have to have a talk beforehand though." Hopefully Devonte understood, and hopefully they wouldn't have his halfbreed girlfriend following them.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee walked onto the platform, her da right behind her. Her father had insisted on pushing her luggage for her, and so she held Bandit in her arms happily... until he crawled up to perch around her shoulders. She grinned when she spotted Di and Colin and happily made her way over to the. "Hey guys." She greeted, only just then realizing that there were a bunch of people around her friends, most of them seemingly Di's family and an older boy she didn't know. She gently lifted Bandit off of her shoulders to pet him subconsciously. At least he was a bit of a comfort and something to keep her from panicking right then and there. She nodded gently at Di's dad and younger siblings. "Uhhh I'm Aimee McHalen, your daughter came to my house this summer...." She introduced herself awkwardly. Michael behind her gave a short wave and held out his hand to shake, while stating his name. "Michael McHalen. Aimee's father, and Hogwarts School Governor"

Aimee rolled her eyes at his formalities. He was always so grumpy and formal. She rarely had even seen him smile since she'd met him. She sighed and attempted to keep her mind in the present. It wasn't easy though. It seemed as the days passed, it was harder and harder to forget her past and pretend she was fine. Every waking moment was a challenge, every second was a battle to keep the memories at bay. Flashbacks Dolly called them. She preferred to pretend they were just fake nightmares, not her actual past.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:15 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti was confused when she caught a glimpse of red hair coming her way. She might have thought it was Vio and her girlfriend coming over to pity her, but there was no blonde, and the Bishop girl's hair was practically flame red and short, this was more of an auburn and long, hanging in loose curls. She looked up fully now to see a Hufflepuff girl from her year with a prefect's badge waving at her. Oh no. It was Ceri Davies, she realized. She was friends with Eira. But what was she- now the other girl was right in front of her, smiling like it was her birthday, and Anti's cheeks lit up like twin torches in mortification. She was a prefect. She was obviously over here because a fellow classmate looked 'sad' or 'upset' or 'troubled', and here she was, Ceri Davies, to the rescue. Anti was very aware of how paranoid she was being, but it didn't make her any less paranoid. "Yes," she said as shortly as possible. If she was borderline rude, the other girl would either get the hint or get offended, and walk away. That was how this was going to go.

OOC:
SummerIsles

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Seventh Year │ Chaser │ Prefect & Head Boy

Dylan walked out onto the platform, looking around for anyone he recognized. In all his years of attending Hogwarts, he still looked for the same two people every time he arrived on the platform: Emily or Benjamin. Seeing as he didn't see either of the two there, he decided he would just relax against a pillar until the train started. Unlike the rest of his year-mates, he wasn't really looking forward to his final year. On top of being a prefect, he had been made Head Boy, and while he was grateful that he had been chosen to represent the school in that regard, it was a bit nerve-wracking to have that kind of responsibility and sway over others. He was sure he'd get used to it though.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: with class
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy was taking the train as it was her duty as a prefect to do so. She was not going to have the likely-mudblood Jesse dare say that she was not fit to be a prefect. She was sure she was more fit then him. She wasn't the one who was visiting some significant other in another dormitory. And she and Evander were engaged so it was perfectly acceptable for them to show affection. Or that is what she claimed even if she might snog Evander just as passionately as the Ryans abomination would go at it with Morven. At least she wouldn't have to see that this year. Thank Merlin.

The thought of Seymour Ryans reminded her of a current irritation and end of the year 'present' she had received. Blue hair. At least all of her hair wasn't blue but she had spent all summer trying to figure out how to bewitch the two strands of blue out of her hair. It seemed to be some new invention or potion and nothing was working. It irritated her that he was besting her but instead of admitting defeat she planned to hold her head high and claim she merely grew fond of the blue and thought to try a new look. It was better than cutting her hair short or trying to dye her entire head of hair. She liked her natural fiery head of curls. Arriving at the station she narrowed her eyes as she tried to stand further on her tip toes in effort to spot Evander. She hated being so short sometimes but at least her shortness ensured that Evander was still taller than her, even when she wore heels. Or at least low ones. Poor Evander could never take it if his fiance was taller, besides it just would look weird. And Wendy liked Evander's height compared to hers. He was the perfect height to reach for a kiss or to cuddle up and lean her head on his shoulder if she wanted. Now where was he... she was sure he hadn't headed to Hogsmeade on his own. He was tasked with watching his siblings and also it should be a given she planned to leave the prefects cabin as soon as possible to spend time with him. A cabin alone to snog in peace... who could give that opportunity up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah was still staring at the wall. The Dev midget man had told her how to get onto the platform but she was pretty sure walking into a wall wasn't going to happen. Of course she had already watched quite a few students and families go through but all the young kids took a running start at it.... That was a bit hard to do on crutches when her stupid body didn't really run. She sighed and took a deep breath, before squeezing her eyes shut and hobbling up to the wall and slowly pushing herself and her trolly through it. Surprisingly she did not run into a wall or hurt herself, she just popped right through, and when she opened her eyes, she was on a bustling platform filled with all sorts of strange and interesting people and creatures. She grinned, amazed by it all. She had thought getting her wand was cool, but this... this was something else.

She immediately spotted Sebastian and Balder, and grinned. Those two were as thick as thieves. Her mum walked behind her, pushing the trolley with her luggage on it. She was taking it all in like a pro, but her mother was pretty used to weird and shocking things, considering Aleah's medical conditions. She grinned and hobbled her way over to the pair. "Bastian! Balder! Hey!" She called out, since it was taking her much longer than she preferred to get to them. She was much slower on her crutches than she was in her chair since she had to use far more muscle and be more careful than she did in her chair. When she did finally reach she grinned, panting quietly under her breath. Walking was exhausting. "How was the rest of your guys' summer?" She asked curiously. She had spent the rest of summer going to a bunch of appointments, stalking up on medications, and getting her doctors to convince her parents that she would be fine at a boarding school.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

ooc:

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:36 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander was on the move. The instant the he and his siblings had passed through the barrier simultaneously, Anti had stalked off as if she had places to be, and Cy had vanished into the crowd the second he took his eyes off him. That was probably a good thing, for Cy, anyways. He had to know he had better watch his back without mummy dearest around to save his skin. But dealing with Cy could wait. Right now, Vander just wanted to forget that his family was f**ked, and find Wendy. And preferably spend most of the train ride to school snogging her. It had always been good stress relief for him, and he hadn't seen as much as he would have liked over the summer. Father and the b***h had been more paranoid than usual, with one child laid up and the other locked up. Couldn't have that getting out, now could they? Vander suspected Anti hated him now, if she hadn't before, and he conceded that she had every right to, even if he had buried her damn owl for her. Good older brothers, he suspected, would have comforted their sisters after their younger brother killed their owl and left its corpse on display like an art project, and good older brothers would not have stood there silently and watched their sisters be hit by their fathers. But Vander had never pretended to be a good older brother, or a good person, and while he agreed that Cy needed to pay, he saw that as entirely separate from Anti's issues. Father was hard on her; of course he was, she was a Ravenclaw and too intelligent for her own good. If she was just sweet and happy and played dumb she wouldn't have had these problems. He probably really wouldn't have been able to stand her, but regardless. He brightened, pushing aside all thoughts of his family, as he caught sight of Wendy's hair, the blue streaks still evident. He put his hands on her waist and turned her round with a relieved smile. "Miss me?" Vander asked slyly.

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:38 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

First Year UnsortedMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna slipped onto the platform. She had spent a great amount of time that morning doing her best to get her hair to stay its normal seafoam color. It was rather hard with all the new exciting things going on, and so it still kept flashing to the green that represented that. But thankfully she was also feeling rather friendly and kind which was keeping it rather seafoamy. Seafoam tended to be her "natural" hair color since her natural state of being was friendly and kind. Her father was rather impressed that she had gotten it to stay any one color for more than a few moments right now, but she wasn't. She knew she was capable of controlling it, if she just practiced a lot.

She skipped along the platform, looking for any of her friends that she had met over summer. Aria was a muggleborn so Ahnna assumed she would be the last to be found only because muggleborns usually tended to hesitate about getting onto the platform. Arden was a pureblood, but she doubted his mother would enjoy her trying to find him and talk to him so she supposed she could wait until boarding the train to find him, and of course there was Monika but if her father worked at the school she might already be at the school right? She huffed and looked around, arms crossing over her chest. Her hair began fading into a brunette color in her annoyed state of mind. Would she end up riding the train all alone? She hoped not. Maybe she would find them soon. She sure hoped she did.

She's like a rock
                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                      to hold on to.
                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Essy Ze Ninja

Red Hot Missy

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:50 pm
I don’t know what I ever wanted...
You got a front, well, you better flaunt it.
Ate a piece of the devil’s body-
The face of the devil follows me.
Every day it feels like I’m running;
And I’m headed straight for the blaze!
And I can breathe when I’m underwater!
And I’m ready with a finger on the trigger!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFifth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Vio was officially a prefect. She'd gotten the badge in the mail along with her supplies list and whatnot shortly after the wedding. She was both not surprised and pleased by this. Of course she'd been named a prefect; she did fairly well in all her classes and had never been caught breaking any school rules. Since she and Ivy had started dating she admitted she'd been a bit more reckless, but she still, as far as she was aware, was in possession of a perfect record. And she was pleased because who wouldn't be pleased at being made a prefect? Well. Probably Ivy, but Ivy was Ivy, and Vio wouldn't want her any other way. She got a badge and all the privileges that came with it; she could use the prefect baths and be out of the dorms at night and claim she was on patrol, regardless of whether or not that was true. She could take points from Vander, and Cyrus, and everyone she knew who were awful excuses for human beings. She could issue detentions. In short, she had power, and Vio knew exactly how she was going to use it. But before she got on the train, changed into her uniform, and made her way to the prefects car, she needed to find her girlfriend.

OOC:
Username

Who’s that girl, who’s that girl?
She’s only special in secret...
And she’s got her own familiar spirits.
Something inside of her rises and she knows;
Destruction makes the world burn brighter.
When the wind takes 'em all, away from here-
When the sorrow is all gone, buried in the snow-
When the wolves howl their song, and the whole earth is done.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: with class

Wendy was still scanning the crowd when she suddenly felt hands on her waist. She immediately pulled out her wand as she spun around to see her attacker when, wand raised she was met with a sly smile and the words 'miss me'. A smile brightened on her face and she said, "You gave me a fright." Returning her wand to it's place in her robes. Then in a rush she draped her arms around his neck and shoulders and promptly kissed him before pulling away, still not quite releasing him, "Of course I did..." Still smiling she tapped Evander on the nose and said, "I'm beginning to suspect you didn't miss me all that much... after all you didn't visit me all that much. Oh my... I wonder what I should do to make you pay for that..." She half teased.

Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Coming from a background like hers, Ceri was adapt at spotting others in trouble; after all, she'd been one herself and could technically still be considered so. But she was also adept at reading people and their facial expressions. It was something that made her what she was, a good friend... And Ceri could see that something was seriously bothering Antigone. The girl clearly didn't want to be bothered, but Ceri could see she was in pain. Something needed to come out. "Is everything alright? You can talk to me." She smiled sweetly, hoping that the girl just wanted someone to talk to.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea stared at the wall unsure. Her sister said it was perfectly safe to walk through the wall but she didn't believe her. She finally took a deep breath, and raced through the wall, coming out on the other side unharmed. Her sister didn't follow of course. She had no ill bearings towards the woman. She wouldn't want a child suddenly thrust upon her. And she obviously wasn't mother material. At least not right now.

The young girl had spent her entire shopping trip with a girl named Kiki and her father. Although her father had more followed behind them and not interfered. He had seemed concerned about her being there all alone, which she didn't understand. She was perfectly capable of taking care of herself! Okay maybe not quite but she was fine. She swore she was fine. She rubbed the bridge of her nose and sighed. No bother thinking about her terrible parents right now. At least her da paid all her bills and such. She at least had that going for her. She wasn't disowned or anything. With another shrug, she began looking around the platform for her friend. Hopefully Kiki was there by now. She didn't want to be waiting by herself for too long. Her cat perched around her shoulders, watching everything curiously.

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

TwilightButterflies

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:08 pm
When the feeble of the spine crumble underneath the grind...
When the blessings of the meek lead to lessons of the blind...
When Heaven shows its teeth and the planets are aligned...
You don't want to have an escalation of the maimed sort.
And you don't want to feel the flame that burns pride.
Now you know the reason why those sleeping dogs lie.
And underneath most money and most power is the tip-
Of something very dangerous strengthening its grip.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fourth yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster was never quite thrilled for the summer to be coming to an end, but she was happy to be getting away from her annoying parents and back to Hogwarts. She wanted to be top of the class this year. No hesitating. If she was gonna be a proper witch, she was gonna be a good witch, like a really good witch, and that meant getting good grades, at least in the subjects that mattered. Of course, her definition of 'mattered' might be a bit skewed, but whatever. Still, she was not as happy as she should have been. As hard as she'd tried the sleepover with Pam had still been... awkward. Not genuinely uncomfortable or anything, but something was off the entire time. Aster, in a rare moment of humility, blamed herself for this. Had her perception of Pam really changed that much after realizing her friend liked girls? Was she letting it influence how she acted around her? She had felt like sh*te afterwards, and she still did, sort of. Should she apologize, or would that just make things worse? Still, her stomach was leaping like she was about to go on a roller coaster at the prospect of finding her best friend. She- no, it didn't matter. Not when Pam didn't like her like that. She was not going to make things even more awkward between them.

OOC:
Quote:

And I don't have to tell you that you're turning pale with albinism.
I am no one's keeper, but I keep my own morals.
And isn't everything we do just a matter of decision?
So if life is just a prison, then I'm breaking out this minute.
Cowards will always step aside as the criminal mind takes hold.
They'll tell you; "Welcome to the jungle, where deception is the code."
But brother will fight brother as their avarice corrodes.
Let the flies swarm, let the noble die strong.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
My watch broke last week <2032-2033>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
                                            Benjamin spotted Wendy before he spotted Evander, just as he thought he would. The redhead was busy snogging the pale, scrawny sixth year without an ounce of dignity. She acted oh so high and mighty since she was a prefect and a pureblood from some fancy family (a bunch of murderous and psychotic sociopaths from the sounds of it) but she was just as much as a trollop as she acted like Morven was for snogging him. And Morven wasn't a trollop. She was brilliant and strong and independent and far hotter than Wendy could ever hope to be. Rolling his eyes and trying not to gag at the couple's reunion he walked over and arms crossed said, "Hate to break up your nauseating reunion but I have important business to discuss with your little boy toy."

Wendy narrowed her eyes dangerously at him. "Lovely hair color though," Benji added with a wink at her before greeting Evander with a large grin and the greeting of, "Hola mi monstruito..."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxVio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelieved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕтσиє αgє ℓ σ ν є αи∂ ѕтяαиgє ѕσυи∂ѕ т σ σ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢σмє σи в α в у ℓєт мє g є т тσ у σ υ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          в α ∂ иιgнтѕ ¢αυѕιи' тєєиαgє в ℓ υ є ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          gєт ∂ σ ω и , ℓα∂ιєѕ, уσυ'νє gσт и σ т н ι и ' тσ ℓ σ ѕ є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy couldn't even described how happy she was to be going back to school. Her mum had been driving her bloody mental all Summer. She knew it was because the woman felt guilty about the stuff with her dad and her grandparents, and part of her appreciated it, but it was annoying to have her hovering all the time and suddenly taking an actual interest in her life. Before she'd pretty much always been extremely impatient with Ivy over her studies, thinking she slacked too much and didn't take them seriously. It'd completely and utterly shocked Evelyn to learn that her daughter had actual ambitions, an actual career she wanted, and that she was dedicating herself to actually achieving that goal. It hadn't made her crack open a book, of course, but the fact that she was showing interest at all had been shocking for her mother. She'd also wanted to meet Vio, which the redhead had thankfully avoided so far. Not like she didn't think her mum would like the Slytherin, far from it, actually, but she still didn't want them to meet, for some reason she couldn't name. It'd been rather difficult when the wedding had come up, and the shopping trip for her supplies, but she'd managed both. It wouldn't last, though; Ivy was pretty sure her Mum was trying to arrange something over the holidays. The only barrier she'd face was that their home was too small to host Vio's family, and she doubted that would deter her overmuch.

spaceThankfully, Evelyn had an appointment this morning, and couldn't make it to the platform with her daughter, much to the teen's relief. She'd taken the Knight Bus instead, considering having it just drop her at Hogsmeade and deciding against it. Joel would probably not make the train, since he lived with Grayson and Amata (in fact, he might very well be at the school already), but she wanted to see Vio, after all. Thankfully, the blonde wasn't difficult to find; she spotted her easily enough, glad that her girlfriend was so tall. She'd always liked that about her, having a thing for tall women, but it also happened to prove very useful from time to time. Between her hair and Vio's height, she doubted they'd ever have much trouble finding one another. She smiled widely, approaching with a faint skip in her step. "Hey!" she called, stepping away from her luggage to wrap her arms around the taller girl's waist and look up at her. "You look nice," she chirped, eyes traveling up and down the blonde before meeting her gaze. Ivy, being lazy, had as always shown up to the platform in her uniform, sans the tie. But, given that Vio had paid for the clothes, she figured that it was probably nice to see her in them, anyway. And the uniform did look good on her, after all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx нєℓℓσ ∂ α ∂ ∂ у , нєℓℓσ м σ м
                                                          xxxxxx ι'м уσυ ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢ н є я я у в σ м в
                                                          xxxxxxxxx нєℓℓσ ω σ я ℓ ∂ , ι'м уσυя ω ι ℓ ∂ g ι я ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м уσυ ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢ н є я я у в σ м в

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games