Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

With surprise once more, his eyes went wide "you had no one to hold?" He asked quietly, reminding him a little of himself. "Why not?" He said on a whisper once more just wondering out loud, by this time his blush had receded but when Thorn asked if he thought he was teasing he blushed again.
"....Yes......?" He said and looked away shyly "i mean......youre.... you know...... well built....?.... and rich.... and smart.... and youre basically a force of nature...your voice is amazing and your extremely attractive....... and im well......just.... some.... de...linquent.....orphan who Arion gave a job to.....out of pity....." he said quietly.
Shocked he smacked his hands against his cheeks hard enough that it sounded like he had clapped "OH MY GOD THOSE ******** FAT PIGS ARE RIGHT!" he yelled.
He had always ignored them, ignored what they said, but right now, the wau he described himself, was the same qords they used to belittle him.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Thorn's eyes widened in surprise as he looked at Leon as he described the differences between them and then he frowned and looked at the floor for a moment before he layed back on the bed bringing Leon with him he then pulled out from under him so Leon was on the bed.

Thorn then hovered over Leon and looked down at him. "Leon, just because I am those things you described doesnt mean I'm the perfect being, you just saw my one weakness that I've done my best to keep hidden. And the truth is it isnt easy with as much of a public figure as I am." he smiled down at him. "Which in a way made me feel releaved when you were so concerned for me." he laghed a bit. "You also didn't care about expressing how angry you would be if I continued to say I was 'fine' when I'm really not"

Thorn stood up a bit then, he had one knee on the bed beside Leon but his other leg was on the floor beside the bed. "I always have to be tight and refined and well, a businessman 24/7 I don't have the luxeryies to do what I want whenever I want, let alone not be critisized by whoever I am with. Being around you today, right now has been a true breath of fresh air for me, which is something I can't explain, even asking to kiss you surprised me but it was in no way a means of teasing." he then put his hands on either side of Leon's head smiling down at him again. "But just know I wont do anything you don't want to do, I am leaving all of it up to you." He finished as he looked down at Leon with a serious look in his eyes.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon let out a surprised yelp when Thorn brought him down, his hands where up at his chest almost like a rabbit's.
He stared at him wideeyed taking in everything he said, all of it sounded familiar, something he understood, he couldn't help but pout.
"People need to get their cameras and microphones out of your a** and in some other celebrities." He muttered.
When he mentioned he was leaving it up to him, Leon looked off to the side quiet in thought. Then slowly looked up at Thorn, leaned up, paused for a second and gave him the smallest of kisses, fell back on the bed gave him a quick smile before it disappeared. And a blush grrw over his face again. What the hell did i juat do? He aaked himself.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:33 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn' heard Leons comment and he smiled a bit and laughed a little as he closed his eyes. But then he was surprised when he felt a quick kiss and he opened his eyes and looked down at Leon that surprise still on his face. He took note the humans face flushing and he smiled down at him. "So, does that mean I can kiss you back?" he asked him as he leaned in closer. "Remember you have to say it, can I kiss you?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:03 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

His heart skipped again, even though he was theone that kised him. Leon shyly nodded, but opened his "yea.... yes..." he squeaked out. Took a deep breath and cleared his throat "...... I would like.....that very ....much" he said a little louder but still with a cracked voice.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn smiled down at Leon. His eyebrow even raised a little when Leon said he would like that. Without saying anything else Thorn leaned down and put his lis gently to Leon's he kept it light so not to embarress him too much but he kept his lips their, when he did pull away he smiled down at him and chuckled a bit. "You know your cute when your embaressed."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:45 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons lips trembled with how soft the kiss was and couldnt help but let out a sigh when Thorn pulled away. Being called cute made his eyes go wide before he pouted, puffed up his cheeksagain and looked away, narrowing his eyes "and youre to sexy for anyone'sown good "he muttered "and i bet you know that" he said just as quietly, turning his eyea to Thron.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:51 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn's eyes eidened a bit in surprise at all of Leon's comments but then he grinned and chuckled. "All dragons carry a form of allure, I can't help that." leaning down Thorn planted another soft kiss to Leon's forhead then slowly got off the bed he reached down and took hold of the humans wrist, making sure to be gentle as he helped the human sit up. "Now, we better get started on packin before I lose it and want to do more then just kiss you."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons blush was faint at the forehead kiss "well it unfair" he said under his breath at the dragon allure.
When he wa pulled up he let a sigh "it would at least be one big hurah that this room will see" he quietly muttered looking around the room "one final good use to this apartment " he added in justas quietly shrugged.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:28 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn's eyes widened even more then before as he stared at Leon totally shocked by what the human just said. He was so shocked he didnt even know what to say to him for a moment, and when he did get his voice he put his hands on the edge of the bed and got closer to Leon's face. "Your telling me you've never had a women over? Or a man even?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:51 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Shock, the realization that he had said all of that out loud hit him, and that Thorn had heard. His eyes slowly widened as bright red blush took over his face. He was gonna try to divert tge attention elsewhere but than Thorm pinned him with his stare and his question. "....No....." he croaked out. He then seemed to get flustered "by all means....still a virgin " he croaked out.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:58 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"That so?" Thorn said as he looked at Leon's red face. "and you want me to fix that?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:19 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leonss eyes widened once more before narrowing them at Thorn "Do YOU want to fix that?" He asked pouting and turning his face to the side almost cat like. He then looked away "I would like that getting fixed, but not if its just for me" he muttered out fastly still pouting.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:48 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn just chuckled at him. "So cute when you pout like that" he stood up again and placed a hand ontop of his head. "And to answer your question I want nothing more then to fix it but the question is when and where?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

He could hear his heart skip a beat as his breath hitched and Leon blushed brighter looking around 'Why not here?' He thought to himself. He pressed his lips into a thin line, why did he want Thorn this much? Why did he want him so soon after just meeting him? He asked himself.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games