Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:36 am

User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling frustrated. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing joggers || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Skin coated in a glistening sheen of sweat, and breath escaping her throat in steadied exhales, her footsteps slowed down into a jog, quiet against the broad pavement circling the entire park. Silken raven locks bounced behind her, falling around her mid back when they were tied up into a high ponytail. She'd run her fingers through her smooth tresses, feeling her fingers slip past them without so much as a tangle. A smile curved her lips, satisfied at the hair she wore like a badge of honour. Rigel was right, and she felt just the slightest bit of guilt knowing she had doubted him even only for a short second. Her ears flickered, drawn to the sounds of chattering nearby, to the sound of morning birds like a soothing melody against her ears, to the sound of quiet laughter, of words of endearment whispered by passing couples.

The sound of catcalling.

Annoyed, Vixen directed her gaze towards the source of the sound, the fur on her tails standing in irritation, and they stopped, almost surprised that she would challenge their gaze. Rolling her eyes, she'd move on, letting the cooling air of the morning breeze blow past her skin, leaving trails of faint goose bumps in their wake. She heaved a quiet breath, drawing the towel draped around her shoulders up to wipe the beads off sweat off her forehead, taking a momentary break to enjoy her silence as she sat against a vacant wooden bench to the side of the pavement.

And then came the same group of two that whistled before they jogged off, laughing at the surprise creeping across her features, that would inevitably turn into frustration when she missed her chance to have a comeback. Then again, she could always claw their lips off, but the fox would much rather not ruin her fresh manicure. "Assholes." Rolling her eyes, a breath escaped her lips in a heavy sigh as she lowered her head, letting her loose locks fall past her porcelain cheeks. She'd contemplate putting on her jacket, but she was sweaty, her skin was wet, the morning breeze felt too nice to cover up.

But if she so much as hears another catcall— Again. Her earrings are coming off.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Ugggh sorry for a shitty starter.

AnnoyedPanda
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:06 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick carried Hiro over to their secluded spot in the park. Planned on staying out here until sunset before dinner time. Nice weather as usual and the quietness of their area. Breathing in and out the nostrils of his nose while leaning against a tree watching the clouds go by. Hiro settled down on his lap and curled up to take a nap.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:simply fine.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:44 am

User Image

► Company: Alone ll ► Wallet: $993.75 ll ► Outfit: Working Out ll ► Location: Park ll ► OOC:
yo punny nut

Oliver had been up at the crack of dawn this morning, running. He had nearly run around the whole island, or so he thought. It was highly unlikely, but he had run through three housing districts and was now in Uptown working his way through the park. Dante had been with him initially, but he also didn't want to work the dog too hard because he already worked so hard as a service dog. Sure, Oliver liked his independence just like any other man but he knew Dante was needed every one in a while when he just couldn't handle the stresses of the world. Sometimes his back would give out and on those days he needed the extra help from Dante to do the everyday things. As he was making his way through the park, headphones in his ears but the music low because of how early it was, he could hear some passersby catcalling. Turning up the volume, he ignored the rude comments, eyes focused on what was in front of him. His brows perked up when he saw a familiar set of tails and head of raven hair, no wonder there was so much catcalling going on!

Oliver hadn't seen much of Vixen since he got stuck at her place during the flash flood. He tried to keep in touch, but every time he picked up his phone to contact her, something came up. The social media thing helped a little, having a small back and forth that ended quickly because he wasn't that into such a thing. Yeah, he had a smartphone to keep in touch with everyone, but he just wasn't that into most of the new technology and social media. Maybe he was an old soul, but somethings were just better in person. He knew what he was doing with all the apps and such, he just felt face-to-face interaction was best. With a coy smile, the older gentleman turned the volume on his music back down and sped up just enough to catch up to her. "Whoo~!" he catcalled from behind her, catching up rather easily. Perhaps a dumb guy move, but he wouldn't find out until he did it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:15 am

User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling demanding. || I'm speaking to Oliver. || I'm wearing joggers || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

While it had been relaxing to sit to the side for a short period of time, the fox couldn’t stand sitting still, nor could she stand the building itch to jog through the streets of Uptown just to grab herself a cup of her favourite iced coffee. She sucked in a breath, dying for a daily dose of her caffeine, yet at the same time, much too lazy to take the extra trip, nor was she looking forward to going home and possibly laze in her home like a jobless bum on her day off. She ran her fingers through her waves of dark raven, her ears flickering occasionally in the direction of mindless chattering passing her by, the sounds of laughter, of cheeky banters that reminded her of her small play dates she'd have with Hope, a shy young boy she had come to pester and eventually grown rather close to. But he had been out of town, already the second week since he had been staying in Greece with his own family. The fox huffed, bemused that all she could settle with was the back and forth messages on her social media. But she would take it, rather than not having any means of contact at all.

Vixen pushed herself off, soft footsteps falling onto the pavement she had lapped for the umpteenth time of the day, steadying her breath when she'd eventually pick up her own pace. If she could just catch up to the guys in front of her, if she could just give them a hard scratch across their petty looking faces—

“Whoo~!” And that was the last straw.

Already? Already?! it hasn’t even been fifteen minutes since she first took a break. Enraged, she turned around, her words falling from her lips in a threatening hiss. ”Alright, look here you pri—“ and she paused, golden hues widening in surprise, laced with feelings of anger and frustration when her gaze took in the familiar features of her newly made acquaintance a few weeks back. Brown locks of medium lengths framed his chiselled features, leading her gaze down to his prominent jawline, and the cheeky, coy smile tugging against the corner of his own lips. Vixen gasped, landing a hard slap against his shoulder when he'd catch up to her side. ”Oliver! You a*****e!” she huffed and puffed, picking up her pace and jogging off into the distance. Of all people, of all things! He had to be the one to pull her last straw. She bit against her plush bottom lip, her footsteps slowing down and eventually turning into hard, frustrated stomps against the solid ground before she finally came to a stop. Vixen turned around, her cheeks flushed a delicate shade of red not from embarrassment, but from her own building annoyance that she did not have a chance to release.

”D-Don’t give me that look, you old man!” she exclaimed, pointing towards his smile that only further fuelled her disdain. ”Your lips—“ she paused, raising her hands up in a clenched fist before she threw them down to her sides with another loud stomp on the ground. ”I just want to pull them off!”

But regardless, she could not stay angry at the man, knowing her frustration were not directed at him, but rather at the group that had long since passed her. She crossed her arms, waiting for him to catch up before she gave him another half-hearted, and gentler hit against his arm, that fell like a soft touch. ”You know what,” she paused, lacing her hand through the gap between his arm, and the side of his torso, forcefully dragging him off to continue her mindless jogging. ”I feel absolutely miserable. I don’t care what sort of business you have planned for the day, but you,” she emphasized, You, will be my play date for the day.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

AnnoyedPanda

PUMMMY

Trash

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:04 am

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

_____Enter_____

Bright blue skies and only a very few fluffy white clouds greeted Ryan and Skye as they arrived to the park. After exiting the car Ryan gave a stretch as he waited for Skye before leading them into the park with a small picknic basket held in hand. Ryan had cooked up this date last night as a last minute thing but was at least prepared with a little something for them to enjoy. Besides, what's more romantic then enjoying the bliss of day by a light body of water and a lover by your side. With such a nice day it was indeed busy at the park, joggers and socialites littered through the the stone pathway, but Ryan still tries leading the way to grass by the river which cuts through the park.

"I'm so glad it's nice out today. It's a crap ton better than the storm that got me sick. While others run and talk Ryan pays attention only to Skye, his dark haired beauty, while nonchalantly walking along. "Speaking of which, how well did you handle the storm, Skye?"

Company:: Skye
Clothing:: Relaxed
Feeling:: Excited
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:33 pm

User Image

► Company: Vixen ll ► Wallet: $993.75 ll ► Outfit: Working Out ll ► Location: Park ll ► OOC:
yo punny nut

The elder gentleman turned down the volume to his music, a confident and bemused smirk on his face as he watched the-...Well the vixen. As she huffed and puffed at him, he flinched only slightly when she slapped his shoulder, letting out a soft laugh. He really couldn't have helped himself if he tried! Yes, he was always kind and gentlemanly to the masses, but he was never above a good joke or two as well! Yes, he was usually stiff and polite, but if you were like that every moment of the day, you'd be a rather boring person. At least in his opinion. If he could help it, he didn't always want to be that way! Plus, it wasn't very well known, but military personnel were actually just a big gang of jokers; always playing pranks on one another and so it was almost required to have a sense of humor. "He-ey~" he chuckled, with a slight whining undertone when her slap made contact.

As he shrugged his shoulder away from her, the scar tissue that made up one of his bullet wounds peeked out from under his left sleeve. It was otherwise hidden beneath his shirt, just high enough on his arm that no matter the shirt he was wearing, it would hardly be visible, if at all. Another that was less visible, simply because not many people looked at his legs, sat nearly square in the middle of his right leg, right above his knee. Living with them for so long, he no longer even noticed them, often forgetting that he even had them. He's gone through so much physical therapy that it might as well have just been one long blur of learning how to walk again. It took more time with his spinal surgery, but just as painful and hard. Oliver pushed his lips out to one side wondering if he had offended her with his guy-ish humor. He had never pegged her as the type to be so easily offended.

She wanted to pull his lips off? How was-? Clearly she wasn't thinking properly. Her flushed appearance was most likely out of frustration than embarrassment, or anything else. Confused at first, his expression softened to one of a more amused look; like before. She wasn't sure what to feel, knowing it was him teasing her, at it was plain as day on her face. At least, that what it looked like to him. "I don-" he cut himself off when he didn't really know how to respond to her. It normally wasn't something that affected him, being at a loos for words, but he'd admit to it happening from time to time. When she grabbed onto his arm in such a demanding way, his eyes widened a little, pulling his headphones from his ears and draping them around his neck as he was dragged off. "Play date?" he questioned as he followed after her, finding her surprisingly strong. "Wait, is this going to be fun or laborious? Because I think for once I wanted to act like an old man."

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:02 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                      Hearing that Ryan's plans for their date were a secret, Skye huffed a little bit. She wasn't really one for surprises.. mostly because they never turned out how they were supposed to. Though, she did appreciate the efforts Ryan was making to woo her. Biting her bottom lip softly, the wolf smiled as she locked and closed her door behind her. Spotting Ryan's car made her tilt her head a little bit. "New car?" She asked curiously. If she recalled, he had taken the bus when he left from his surprise visit a few weeks ago. How had he been able to get such a car when back before he left he had been living with her? Did it have something to do with the reason he left? Thoughts swirled through her head before she crinkled her eyebrows and shook her head. It was just a car! People got new cars all the time. This was not something for her to be obsessing over. No. She should appreciate this moment in the now and not focus on the past. Ryan was trying to prove himself to her and that was the more important thing. Though, it wasn't like he would have to try hard to win back her heart as he had never lost in in the first place. It was her confidence and trust he needed to win back. Back then she had trusted him so blindly and had opened up to him so easily without them really knowing much about each other. Is that what had been their mistake the first time around? No, if a relationship was going to work, honesty and trust were the two most important things. Well, at least to her they were.

As the pair walked through the park, the picnic basket in Ryan's hands hadn't gone unnoticed by the wolf. The smell of the food inside was masked by all the smells of the park, but what she could get from it, it smelled good. Was it store bought food or homemade? She could only recall a couple times where Ryan cooked and she had thought the food was pretty tasty. "Yeah. The blue skies and sun shine make it easier to be in a better mood." She agreed before glancing over at him. Seeing that he was looking directly at her caused the wolf's cheeks to flush a little bit. He still gave her butterflies so easily.. "It was okay. I've never dealt with a tropical storm before." She said, shaking her head a little bit. "I thought I would have been able to go out for a run in my other form, but I barely made it a block before I was hit by a branch.." Absently, Skye brought her hand up and touched the previously wounded spot on her head. "That's why I was bandaged up when you appeared at my house. One of my neighbors spotted me and brought me in...I think I traumatized the guy when I shifted in front of him." She gave a soft giggle as she remembered the look on Mark's face when she shifted back to her human form. "He patched me up a little and when the storm died down enough I headed back home."

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody x sᴛʏʟᴇCasual x ᴏᴏc
                                      Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:07 pm

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

While Skye did ask about the car Ryan kind of brushed it off with a quick yes and then a list of the features it came with. Heated seats, Bluetooth, touch screen stereo and neon lights underneath made this a snazzy new car. And yet, Ryan somewhat felt that by saying so much about the car it brought the question to the forefront; How exactly did he buy the car?

With picknic basket lightly swaying in his hand, Ryan gave a quick glance down with a ponder upon how well the food and wine was holding up. Yet, for the split moment that he cared for the food that moment had just as swiftly melted to the voice of Skye and her wolfish charms. She didn't even need to do much to get the vigorous young man going but just with her sleek eyes he was memorized onto only her golden stare again. Blue skies and sunshine made it easy to be in a good mood indeed.

It would seem they both had never delta with winds and rain of such strength yet she helped him recall the worry he had about her wound. "Ooooh! I was wondering what had happened but good thing you were able to be helped. I'm glad that guy was there when he was, though it might take him a long minute to belive that such a pretty thing like you can be so strong too." Ryan intended it to be a joke that her wolf form might have spooked the man but there was the slightest hint of truth to the disbelieving portion of his sentence. Because of what he's going through Ryan can't fully recall what Skye looks like in her other forms yet the native american mystic did freak out when she gained visions of Ryan's past during a palm reading. As a human without memories of the supernatural Ryan couldn't fully belive Skye is a werewolf with how nonchalantly they talk about it but still...he couldn't shake this need to be sure of the truth.

Yet how could he ask for validation without reveling that he's lost his memories? Perhaps he should just straight up ask Skye to change shape but what would the reason be for that? Would she even want to risk scarring others who are also at the park? Ryan made a mental note of all this and kept the thoughts pushed away for the moment as he knew was here not for any side missions but more so just to be a young guy who wants to be beside a woman he loves. "Oh, this may have been important but you aren't allergic to any foods, right?"

Feeling:: Excited
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Hehe, wonder if she'll pick up on him being a little off.

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:47 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                      While Skye simply brushed off the new car for now, she was still a bit cautious on how he might have gotten it. Was he back to selling drugs? She had once told him that she didn't mind his past, that she had her own demons... but she didn't want to be around someone that might potentially put her in danger as well. She didn't want to believe that he was. Ryan told her when he left that he was going to go fix things. For now she had to believe that was true. Sighing softly to herself, Skye shook her head a little bit before she looked into Ryan's eyes. Tilting her head to the side ever so slightly, she found his statement rather odd. As if he didn't believe her, but that couldn't be the case. Ryan knew that she wasn't human. Hell, she had almost mauled him while in her wolf form. Thinking back to that day, Skye couldn't help but blush a little bit. That was also the first of many times they slept together.

"No... I think it was the fact that the 'dog' he had just saved turned into a naked woman in front of his eyes...I did have a towel to cover up this time." She said with a soft chuckle. "I'm also lucky he didn't try to kill me either I suppose." She said, lifting her hand to her left side to run her fingers over the scars. Before she used to hide those ones, but now she was wearing a crop-top with no shame. The same couldn't be said for the scars on her wrists though. Just as quickly as she had lifted her hand, she let it fall to her side once again. "Nope. Your cooking didn't kill me back then. I don't think it will now. I hope." She said with a teasing chuckle.

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:41 am

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ryan smiled and nodded his head, his emotions joyed that he did remember something right. "Glad to hear it. It seems all my years learning from chef boyardee have paid off." He wasn't a chef by any means but only by necessity. Ryan had never gone to any fancy schools of culinary arts but that was neither here nor there. Did she say she appeared in front of some other dude naked? Ryan wasn't a huge fan about hearing that, but she had a towel so that makes things better...right?

There was a coy flustered blush about this and his mixed feelings. Ryan was upset, but not much because of the whole Skye being nude thing. What truly messed with him was that fact that he felt unsure of how he should feel and how much to react. I mean, how much emotion is right to give someone you know you should love yet can't fully remember and yet know somehow you do remember this person. Quite frankly, Ryan didn't even know the seriousness of what their relationship; comprised to the Ryan who did have all his memories. While relationship status was important, at that moment Ryan didn't much care about it as much as focusing on what was truly important.

"Still, I'm glad that dude, whoever he might be, found you when he did. Any other person might had been too scared to have helped you out in the first place, let alone not kill you out of fear cuz the transformation. If not for them who knows if we would had been sharing this date today."a If Ryan hadn't been so close to Skye already he might have been tempted to have ran away once she said her story but just by her eyes he could tell she wouldn't harm someone senselessly. Perhaps the one who saved Skye could sense this too but either way, she was safe and sound and that's what mattered most. He lightly smiles to the werewolf with a tint of pink still playing on his cheeks but this was because a memory also flew through his mind. A part of him can slightly recall her image as a wolf due to him remembering some of the scars on her body. It wasn't easy to hide that sort of stuff with the cool and cute clothes she had on, and this when scene of their first night together played in his head he blushed a little more; Coos of her tender voice still ringing in his ear.

But for how nice the recollection was something had cut it short. Blush fades from his skin and a slight pale expression came to be as Ryan gently took hold of Skye's hand; His own fingers intertwine with her as he gives her a light squeeze. "Those cuts on your wrist...they're new, aren't they?" A tint of sadness as he asked with concern while he notices the coloring of her new scars with how fresh they look. Thought he may have seemed like a nice guy Ryan was no stranger to self-harm.

Feeling:: Concerned
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:02 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at Ryan and chuckled softly at his joke before narrowing her eyes just a little as she noticed the blush that appeared on his face when she mentioned that the other male had momentarily, possibly, gotten a glimpse of her naked. Why would Ryan be blushing... unless. Was it that he was jealous? Perhaps it was a bit of her wolfish side coming out, but the knowledge that it made him feel jealous made the wolf feel happy. Smirking a little bit to herself, Skye then tilted her head a little bit before nodding her head. "Yeah.." She said softly as her mind quickly flashed to the first time she showed anyone outside her family her wolf side. Quickly shaking her head a little, Skye gently ran her fingers through her hair. "Well. I'm glad we are." She said with a small blush. Going on a date was a good first step.

Glancing away from Ryan for a moment, Skye looked at the river before her steps stopped and she froze in place as she heard him ask about the scars on her wrists. Glancing down, she glanced at their hands as he held onto hers. In her moment of happiness, she had forgotten to make sure that her sleeves continued to hide them... She hadn't wanted to talk about those with him yet, but it seemed she was forced to now. "I.. I was hoping you wouldn't have noticed them..." She said softly. "It was a stupid thing for me to do... but I was in a very dark place after you left... There were so many thoughts and feelings going through my head. At the time, I thought doing it would be the only way to make it go away."

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:37 pm

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

As she stopped dead in her tracks Ryan did the same. It was obvious that she didn't want to talk about it but it was too late. Ryan couldn't not unseen what he has seen and avoiding the issue wasn't healthy either. As she explained herself Ryan held this feeling of guilt in his heart. Ryan still struggled with his memory loss but all the same, his actions leading him away from Skye is what caused her heartache and it was only because of that she ended up harming herself.

"You'll never have to do something like that ever again." As sudden embrace and his arms were wrapped around tightly; Protective of a woman with such love for him. "I know I did something stupid by selfishly leaving to take care of business but now we'll never have to worry about that kind of stuff again. This time around I want to be completely open and honest with you. The only thing I ask is that you be the same and tell me anything that's on your mind, no matter what it might be." He knew there would be questions and other things still to answer to but if it meant he could heal Skye's sorrow the he was willing to do anything for her.

Feeling:: Protective and in love
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:12 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye was startled by the sudden hug. Bringing her eyes up to look into Ryan's, the wolf was quiet as she let him speak. Trembling slightly, Skye stared up at him. She wouldn't have to worry about him leaving again? Did that mean he had taken care of the things he needed to? Staring up at him, Skye nodded her head in agreement. "Whatever you want to know. I'll tell you. Being honest with each other is all I wanted." She said softly. Would things really be able to work out this time? There were things that neither of them had been completely honest about, but both of them had done pretty terrible things. This was going to be a fresh start for the both of them and while Skye did have a few questions, she was going to put them aside for later. As of right now, she just wanted to stand here a little longer. Wrapping her arms around Ryan, she buried her face against his chest as she hugged him as tightly as possible.

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:55 pm

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

The shine in her eyes said it all, and his beating heart would tell her the same. He held onto her as she held him as well, and at this moment he cared not for the people walking around them as the world fled from his vision and all he could see was Skye's beauty. If full honesty was all she craved then he was going to give that to her. Yet, right now, he only wanted the date and only her lips. Placing the basket down onto the ground his hand then reached up to his lover's chin and gently lifted her face to silently beg for her kiss before his eyes fluttered close and his lips gave her a lustful kiss; His hands running down her back with each moment the lock lips in front of everyone.

Feeling:: romantic
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:06 pm

x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυℓч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨②
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games