Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:25 pm
Serendipitous Coma

Ffffft, he does just so happen to be pretty grossed out by snakes, so. emotion_awesome Poor Tristan.

i can also guarantee he probably sneaks snacks to bed and those snacks could definitely include honey

i'm very amused by this.

The girls can keep their harmonious dorm life to themselves. We'll show them what high school life is truly about: chaos and mayhem. Or was that college minus the alcohol. I forgot.

Why not both.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Happy Easter and Good luck X3
Yuki: Your welcome. My doctor told me to always say what's in my mind. *angelic smile with a halo floating on the top of her head* ^-^

Thanks! Happy Easter to you too~
From a weed-smoking, wiccan-loving hippie mom to a brutally honest friend. this ought to be good. I feel like I need to research how socially awkward people behave to do this justice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:59 pm
Feiyimei
The girls can keep their harmonious dorm life to themselves. We'll show them what high school life is truly about: chaos and mayhem. Or was that college minus the alcohol. I forgot.

Why not both.

On the dot with both, imho.

Boys dorm is all about keeping the spirit of school dysfunction alive. The real heroes of the academy. ∠(=u=  

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:03 pm
Kawakas
xX Yennefer Xx
Kawakas
xX Yennefer Xx
~HAPPY EASTER~

Happoi~ n_n

room 105 is the hottest room around atm heart

haha of course cuz we are the coolest!!

and thats a wrap!

I liked tacking with Evie's indecision regarding her sexual orientation.

Yoooo I just finished food so I'll be faster at responding now!<3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:52 pm
They have finally met face to face XD
no more watching from the clock tower

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:58 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Oh he'll still watch from the clock tower, he'll just bring his binoculars next time. Also, I have a feeling he's going to spend a lot of time with Yen. With her being a witch and all.

Sorry, I couldn't post earlier, I slept while doing some Uni work I literally woke up with my laptop still on top of me, and food all over my bed...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:59 pm
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Oh he'll still watch from the clock tower, he'll just bring his binoculars next time. Also, I have a feeling he's going to spend a lot of time with Yen. With her being a witch and all.

Sorry, I couldn't post earlier, I slept while doing some Uni work I literally woke up with my laptop still on top of me, and food all over my bed...

hahah! omg that's the life! haha
and I think that would b fun, Lucius might have a slight problem with it tho XD  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:01 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Unfortunately, every staff member in a relationship has a problem with Rohnin, he just can't help it....He didn't ask to be a pervert. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:04 pm
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Unfortunately, every staff member in a relationship has a problem with Rohnin, he just can't help it....He didn't ask to be a pervert. sad

haha its just in his blooooood! > biggrin he has a purpose! To be a pervert! biggrin  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:44 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

haha its just in his blooooood! > biggrin he has a purpose! To be a pervert! biggrin

You're so mean.........I mean come on could you let him see some underboob crying its bad enough Yen covered her breasts, Rohnin is definitely cursed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:47 pm
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush

You're so mean.........I mean come on could you let him see some underboob crying its bad enough Yen covered her breasts, Rohnin is definitely cursed.

Hehehe ewell she does have a class to get ready for XD but she stills gotta mend her wounds and she might need help XD
besides, this could be good for him! it could be rehab!  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:47 pm
Videl needs more perverts.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:03 pm
Feiyimei
Videl needs more perverts.

Lol I love perverts so much. I already have two of them, there's a reason Artemis asked for Tristan to bow. 4laugh  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:43 am
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush

Hehehe ewell she does have a class to get ready for XD but she stills gotta mend her wounds and she might need help XD

My laptop will turn off soon I'll be home in about 20 mins sorry for the delay sad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:44 am
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush

My laptop will turn off soon I'll be home in about 20 mins sorry for the delay sad

haha your all good, ill probably be up another 2 hours X3  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:24 am
I've been listening to Cecile's theme song for the past few days, it has been stuck in my head!!

XxIce_ReaperxX

Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games