Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:06 pm

Sora looks at him, "Why? Is there something important going on?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:30 pm

"Ankur's sick and I don't know how to help!!" Zurian exclaims and begins to pull her, "Come on please!!"

JIn gets up and follows the scene.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:01 pm

Sora was struck surprised as she was being dragged, then she started to walk after Zurian. "What kind of sickness? How does she look? Any physical damage?"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:24 pm

Zurian shook his head, "How should I know! I found her beat up...its weird it doesn't look like a normal sickness....she's..." Zurian shook his head again and kept walking determined to get to her, "Her breathing has slowed, she looks like some weird plant went inside her and is growing..she has like blackish purple root things running up her arms, legs, and its slowly spreading on her face..." he says really worried, "I'm actually scared she wont be able to recover...." he admitted.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:28 pm

Sora was struck surprised, "Tell me where she is and you find Tumorias! Maybe sha can help with the plant."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:33 pm

Zurian turned around, for a moment he was going to argue but nodded his head, "She's with Liren so just look for her scent..." he pointed, "That way..." Then ran off to find Tumorias.

Liren sat by Ankur, her body was shaking, her mind was racing as well, "Please don't die..." she thought to herself over and over. Picking up Ankur's breathing getting slower.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:46 pm

Sora nodded as she found Liren's scent and ran towards it.

Tumorias was sitting under a tree.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:19 pm

Zurian finally picks up her scent and turning into his wolf form he quickly rushes towards her.

Liren sat there unsure of what to do, her mind was so heavy, never in her life had she been more scared, "Ankur please stay awake!" she said lightly and ran her fingers through her hair.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:23 pm

Sora ran out of the bushes and saw Ankur and Liren, she quickly walks towards the two pulling out her medical supplies.

Tumorias didn't sense Zurian coming, she was lost in her own little world.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:33 pm

Zurian rushed out nearly running into Tumorias, returning to his human form, "Tumorias!"

Liren jumps as she sees Sora, but doesn't say anything. Still quite shaken up she had nothing to actually say.Ankur lay there breathing shallowly as she tried to looked at Sora.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:35 pm

Tumorias jumped and opened her eyes quickly seeing Zurian.

Sora knelt on the other side of Ankur, she looked at her condition. She went thourgh her bag and geabbed a smaller bag of needles.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:03 pm

Zurian tried to regain his breath, "Tumorias! we need your help!" he quickly says.

Liren watches Sora unable to move or speak.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:06 pm

Tumorias stood up, "With what?"

Sora looked at Liren, "Do you trust me?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:03 pm

Zurian takes a breath, "Its Ankur, she's really sick, but its not a normal sickness....Sora sent me to get you.." he said and turned around to go, "Come on we gotta hurry!"

Liren looked at Sora for a moment, "Do I have a choice?" she said quietly then nods.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Tumorias gets wide eyed as she quickly turns into her wolf and dashes off without waiting for Zurian.

Sora nodded as she stook the needle into Ankur's arm, she injects the liquid in her then takes out the needle and put pressure on it. To see the root thing disappering a little and growing smaller.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games