Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkOne358

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:31 pm
DarkOne358. On most boards, if you see the 358 at the end of DarkOne, it'll be me, XD. If you RP with me, you can call me Dark to save time and finger strength, XD. Mainly into fantasy/sci-fi/random RPs. Been RPing for a few years now, and I keep getting better, XDD

Oh, and I say "XD" alot, XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:23 am
hi i am mycatsareschizos, just call me MCAS. I mainly do fantasy or scifi roleplay because i live in reality, i dont need to rp in it, though sometimes i may do a reality rp, very rare. I have looked a little at some of the rp's here and have no idea wahich one to join so a little advice of which one to join would be awesome and would earn you some huggles.  

mycatsareschizos

Stainless Essence

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:51 am
hola i'm Stainless Essence and everyone can just call me simone which is something of a name i've adopted on the net anyways. Hmm, so far the guild is great and i hope to spend alot of time here, i say alot of nonsense things so don't mind i'm just messing around and if you ever want to rp i'm your girl, i do most rps except maybe reality i have to deal with too much of that already lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:28 am
hello! I'm Daniel and i joined so I could do some RPing! Not much to say really, just that this guild looks like a lotta fun. And I like 1x1 RPs so if you want to do some just PM me.  

MortemXIII

Sweetcopycat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:48 am
Hello I am SweetCopyCat 3nodding
I am new and looking for long lasting Rp's  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:19 am
*bows* My name as you can see is drkdragoncharlie be ples call me charlie  

drkdragoncharlie

OrionsGift

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:40 pm
Hello, my name is OrionsGlory, but you may call me Orion. I'm here to RP, of course!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:20 pm
User Image

-walks in and bows to those around her, a polite smile on her face-
Salve, My name is Girls Taste Better but please... call me Vesperia. I look forward to rping with you all.

--Anata ga nokoshita hikari to kage no naka ni tsutsumarete naiteiru--
--I cry surrounded amidst the light and shadow you have left behind--

Girls Taste Better

smokeykat21

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:33 pm
I go by Kat online, but that's obviously not my real name. I came here to RP and learn to RP better, because I like a challenge. But so far I am having a hard time finding an RP that I would like to join.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:11 pm
Hello, I'm new! *Blows kisses to all*
The only thing you need to know about me is that I am always perky and hyper! I love everybody!
Oh yeah, and I'm here to get better at RPing. Although I believe I am already pretty good, I still think I could get better!
heart  

Missus Monster

TOXIN-DANTE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:24 pm
Well, my user-name is TOXIN-DANTE as you can clearly see, but I'd rather be called just plain Dante, or on certain occasions Nathan, Nate or Nathaniel. I'm a girl, I'm practically fourteen (b-day in less than two days) and I love to rp mostly as males, bipolars, tomboyish females, or jerkwads. Well, anyways,, hi everybody!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:42 pm

Hai there! I'm Dreamsprite, and I just joined the guild today! blaugh

I love RPing in general. I love intricate plots also. 3nodding

iDreamsprite

Fashionable Explorer

Evershine of FrostClan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Hi, I go by Thylassa online but that's not my real name! biggrin let's see... fantasy, blue, music, animals, aim, tigers, Rain, swimming, pokemon, Soda, Chocolate, photography, Roleplaying, computer, Comedy, winter, reading, Chatting, Singing, gum, rafting, red hot chili peppers, annoying my brother  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:36 pm
Name: Spiffai
HS: Chattahoochee HS, Cordova HS, & Damonte Ranch HS
Relationship Stats: Married
Sexuality: Gay

Likes: Video games, PS2/3, Rock/Punk/Adult Alt/Acoustic/Jrock, Late night tv, cartoons, anime, manga, movies, harry potter, novels, cool costumes, fashion, art, sculpture, drawing, painting, writing, poetry, Veggies, practical jokes, playing sports, skateboarding, soccer, rpgs, mmorpgs, poleplaying, making stuff, cars, and technology.

Dislikes: Liars, Cheaters, Killers, Thieves, and backstabbers.

If you ever need a friend, feel free to message me. heart heart  

Spiffai

2,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Ancient Elder Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:34 pm
I like to be called wolfe. I write stories to express my emotions. I am new to the guild and could use some help getting around.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games