Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:38 am

Kane looked a little angered by how Seto did not reply to Mokubas love, it just proved his point even more. Though deep inside, he didn't feel pain, which meant that Mokuba must have not been hurting too much. It didn't matter, it still made him hate Seto.

Once the limo pulled up, Kane and Yugi got in. Then, the limo headed towards the company. He headed inside passing by many people who were staring, after seeing their boss in the middle of the hall, he shot death glares at all of them as he headed for the main office. Upon arriving he opened the door and then closed the door behind them.

"Hello brother...we need to talk." he said huskily.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:49 am
"Yes, we do." Seto said, as he turned around. He had been looking out of the window waiting for them to arrive... And then he started sinking away in his thoughts so he didn't hear Mokuba come in.
"First of all... I apologize for missing your appointment. I hadn't seen the note before, and I'm really sorry about that."

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:12 pm

Kane just grinned, leaning back and forth standing by the door. His hands held the doorknob as he stood there. Now they were completely alone, now it was time to let go of the truth. It was time to show Seto what was really going on.

"It's alright..I didn't expect to see you there anyway, so no let down. But I'm sure Mokuba was a little more disappointed then I was...see Kaiba..this is what I mean by us needing to talk." he replied.

He pulled away from the door and walked over toward Setos desk. Once he saw the couch in front of the desk, he took a seat in it. Even though he was already sick of being near a couch, since he had to deal with it at the shrinks office, but he didn't feel like sitting in the leather seat possessed by Seto.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:42 pm
Yuugi looked up at the Game shop once the limo had pulled away. It seemed so...quiet... Maybe Yami was taking a nap? That would make sense...

Yuugi knew that after one was in a coma, their muscles sometimes took a little bit of time in order to get going on 100% again. He knew that Yami was only in a coma for a single day, but he wasn't sure. He debated going in or getting his errand done first. If he went in now, he didn't know when he'd be coming back out... Maybe Yami would want to go with him... Or maybe Yami might even discourage him from going and doing what he planned. Even though Yami shared his taste in style, he doubted that it would be something that Yami would appreciate his hikari doing for Kane of all people.

Still...
A warm little smile lit his face when he tried to imagine how Kane would react. He hoped that he'd like it... No... remembering what he'd done when they'd been together before... Yes, he was pretty sure that he would.

After about eleven minutes of standing on the sidewalk in front of the Game shop, he turned back to the street and hailed a taxi. "To Tohru's Tats, please!" The driver gave him an odd look in the mirror. "They're not going to let you get a tattoo, you're too young."

"I'm not going for a tattoo, but thank-you for your concern."
The driver turned back to the front and began taking Yuugi to the parlor.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:29 am
Seto sat down on his chair, and looked Mokuba straight in the eyes. "has he lost it completely?"
"Then who are you?" he asked, trying to remain serious. Mokuba was playing, right? How could Mokuba not be Mokuba? Maybe... He was playing pretend? No, that would be too crazy... Especially because Mokuba wasn't a very good liar. At all. And he seemed dead serious.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:31 am

Kane met Kaibas gaze dead-on, his eyes cold as ice with little emotion to them. These eyes were defiantly not Mokubas and Kane felt that Seto knew this. All he could do was chuckle when Kaiba asked who he was, so it seemed that he was ready to face the horrible truth. He arose from his chair, beginning to move around the room, gazing at all the possessions Seto had in this office. Now it seemed reasonable why he never had a desire to come home.

"Ah yes..I have not introduced myself properly. My name is Kane, though I know all about you." he replied.

His eyes met with Setos once more, a evil grin within them. Now he had returned to his normal self. Without Yugi around, he seemed to fall back to how he was at the core, cold, cynical and full of hatred. A small smirk grew on his face as he walked over to Setos large desk.

"Now...I would hope you understand what my presence here means Kaiba. Just think what kind of problem your brother has when he is someone else. Heres a hint, I can assure you it's not an identity crisis." he said with a chuckle under his throat.

If Seto did need someone to be sure of what was wrong, he had a card with the doctors number on it. He allowed it to twirl through his fingers as he stood before Seto at the other end of the table.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:09 am
Seto was confuzed. Not an identity crisis? it looked awefully much like one.
"Right..." Seto wasn't sure how serious he had to take this. What if Mokuba was just faking it for attention? Unlikely, but yet... "It is an identitiy crisis! What else could it be?" "Kane, huhm...?"

He wasn't sure of what to say. He didn't believe in the whole 'I'm a spirit from an ancient puzzle' thing, so why would he believe there was someone else in Mokuba's body? "Is this because of when I hit you? because seriously... I wqas just agitated. it wasn't meant as anything personal or serious or anything."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:45 pm

Kane rolled his eyes as Seto left long pauses in his speech, maybe he had thought to quickly of Seto being smart enough to get it. He began to walk around the room again, though he liked to look around at things he has never seen, it also seemed to calm him. For Mokuba, he was going to have to try and talk to Seto, no matter how painful it would be. He stopped and turned to Seto, laughing a little.

"You know...you can live in your non-believing world, but if Mokuba was faking...then why do I have this prescription with me for medication to make me come out less. And guess the irony Seto, you have to pick it up for me." Kane replied with a smirk, handing him the paper along with his shrinks name card.

He walked back to seat in front of the desk and crossed his legs, it was becoming hard to stay patient with him. The room smelt fresh and clean, which just made Kane think more on the idea of Seto calling this office home. Since it appeared that this was going to be awhile, he leaned back in his chair.

"To save you some brain work you would rather not use, your little brother has something called a split personality disorder. So..since I'm not Mokuba, I must be the other personality now must I? But knowing you..your going to insist on large brain scans and all these tests, only cause you can't handle the thing that is bothering you. You can't trust that Mokuba really has a problem, surely it's all for attention, cause you know thats the kind of person your brother is. Please..you don't know anything about your brother." Kane replied, his voice turning sour.

Just because he was talking to Seto did not mean he had to fake nice. Mokuba was lucky he was even doing this remotely civilly. He was just going to shove the truth down Setos throat until he accepted it. Plus, it disappointed him that Seto did not seem to know anything about Mokuba, he was never the type to demand attention. He knew that Mokuba would sit at home all day in the silence just waiting for Seto to come home, never commanding for attention.

"And to be frank, you hitting my brother only brought me back out. I had not been here for him in years, but I never left his side, which is something I know you do. I just came when I knew little Mokuba needed protection from you." Kane explained.

Hopefully everything he was saying was sinking in. Maybe he could finally see that this was not Mokuba. He was sure Seto knew that at least Mokuba would never say these things, even when he was mad at Seto. Why would he think that Mokuba would pretend and speak in the third person. The only way it made sense was that Seto would just be living in constant denial. So for Mokubas sake, he hoped that his doctor would be able to enlighten Seto on this little problem.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:59 pm
[OMG so my sister and I always RP, right? So recently I started playing Chase from House a lot and now I cant speak english without sounding Australian anymooooore!!!! Just had to share that with you. =p]

"Maybe... No, deffinately Mokuba made up this 'Kane' so he doesn't have to be afraid to speak his mind...Yes, that's probably it. Poor thing... To have to make up something like this in order to settle things... He's probably just exaggerating... No.... This may be puberty kicking in... yes, puberty! Hormones probably infected his brains with lonelyness or... No Seto, you're trying to bullshit yourself. He's got serious issues. Kane? "

Kane's words didn't really hit Seto... Simply because they were Kane's words. It stung that it was Mokuba's voice and mouth saying them, but the way he spoke about himself in third person made it... Less painful somehow. Less realistic.
Though Mokuba's entire body language seemed non-Mokuba like. The pose was too open. Too relaxed. Too... arrogant.
Mokuba was a bad liar... (At least when it came to convincing Seto he really did have the day off school.) So... Maybe he wasn't acting? Maybe there was a tiny little teensie weensie slight chance he was telling the truth? Nah... it couldn't be.

All of this went through his mind before Kane said that last sentance.
"...I just came when I knew little Mokuba needed protection from you."

"Protection from me? I'm sorry 'Kane', but I think you're exaggerating. Thousands of siblings fight and bash eachother's brains in every day. I only hit you once, one time, in a life time, and you 'pop out' protecting him from me? That's... Just... " He didn't end his sentence. He was going to say 'ridiculous', but that would come off a bit harsh, and he wasn't sure if that was the right way to go right now. Probably not.
(He was confuzed about how to talk to 'Mokuba' right now. He called him 'you' and 'him'.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:03 am

"Ridiculous eh?" he asked, pieceing together what Kaiba decided to let stay in.

He shook his head softly, trying his best to stay cool, even though he could sense that Seto still thought he was his little brother. On the plus side, it seemed that he was beginning to crack, now it was getting harder to deny. With a smile and a lean forward, his body leaning towards Seto, he continued.

"Yes..for normal siblings it is. But there is one thing I'm sure we will agree on. If you were anything less to Mokuba then what you were, we wouldn't have this issue right now. Your the parent now and parents rarely hit their children, when they do people look down at that. Just because everything is fine now doesn't mean they have always been Seto. Mokuba looks to you for protection and you hitting him scares him." he preached.

He paused for a moment to give the other a moment to breathe. If he were to continue on and on, Seto would loose interest and at the moment, Kaibas interest was something he truly desired. After a few moments of silence, his eyes grew cold. Though if he were Mokuba, they would be tearing up by now.

"I have protected Mokuba from many things you never heard of...you don't even know. If i had to protect him from the hell he has endured I'm definitely not going to let myself be weakened by you breaking him even more." Kane replied, his voice sounding slightly more pained.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:43 am
"If I would have known about 'those things' I would have helped him with them," Seto replied in an extremely annoyed tone. He hated how self-satisfied 'Mokuba' seemed right now. He hated people who thought they were everything. And what was pissing him off even more is how this person looked exactly like Mokuba! But.. it couldn't be him. It just couldn't be him.

"Ad what things are you talking about, anyway?"
He wasn't sure of what to say... He had no clue how to talk to Mokuba right now. Because as he mentioned to himself several times now, this was Mokuba. Nobody else.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:58 am

Kane looked up at him, his eyes no longer so confident. He didn't blame Seto for what had created him, because it wasn't Setos fault. The only thing Seto did wrong was not being there and he could not even deny that it wasn't his fault. All of the pain really resided in Gozaburo and he felt that he should not be the one to tell Seto. Could this be that he was actually changing himself, it must have been Yugis doing.

"...It wasn't your fault for what happened then..it just is for what happened now. You don't get it...after all this Mokuba is fragile. And when you hit him it broke him a great deal, so I have to protect him from the anger you have that scares him. As for what happened in the past I cant tell you, because it didn't necessarily happen to me. It happened to Mokuba and I was the result from it and I can tell you now, that he's not going to come out with it easy. You both need to go the that family therapy." Kane explained.

By this time, Kane seemed to have settled down. Rather then sounding angry he sounded depressed. Yugi had brought something to him, maybe people would call it reason. He admitted that his being was not Setos fault, but his return was. Then again, if he hadn't made him return, he would have never met Yugi. So, he was not sure if he should be grateful or not.

"Plus...if you still don't believe Im not your brother, then I suggest giving that lady on the card I gave you a call. Maybe you will believe her rather then a boy you feel may be begging for attention. Its reasonable...though he isn't the type to do things to get your attention, after all the years he could have..snapped. But i hate to break it to you...this is real." Kane said.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:42 am
"Yes, how about I do that right now."
Seto wasn't in control of the situation. No, not at all. 'Kane' didn't answer his questions directly, anddidn't seem to fully understand how unbelievable he was sounding.

he ook the card and dialed the number, looking directly in Mokuba's eyes as he waited for the shrink to pick up.
He thought it was kind of weird to makea phonecall now they were having this awkward conversation, but he had no clue what to say so phoning this person for information might be a good idea.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:13 pm

When the lady heard the phone ring, she looked at it. She had given Mokuba and Kane her direct number, because she wanted to be sure that Mr. Kaiba was filled in. After picking it up, she head it to her ear as she continued to write on some papers.

"Hello, this is doctor Takahashi, how may I help you?" she asked.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:30 am
"This is Seto Kaiba speaking. You just had a conversation with my brother...?"
He wasn't sure of what to add. Something like: "what's his problem?" probably won't do any good.

(Okay, so I have no idea how to pick up a phone in Dutch. Let alone how a business man would do it in ENglish. Sorry if I come off unnatural in any way.)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games