Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:09 pm
Sora waved back as she watched Seilene leave  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:27 pm
Arkanna watched and looked around, leaning on a rock she asks, "SO what about you? What's your past like?"  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:32 pm
Sora jumped at her question and looked away"My past,was horrible..."Sora said queitly"When I was born I was the colors of my borthers and sisters,the older I got the more diffrent I was,my own parents hated me......the only person that loved me in that pack was my older brother Kuro..."Sora said a tear going down"He ran away with me from the pack,and we lived happily for a couple of months,then two of the strongest packs memebers came to kill me on my father and mothers word,my brother fought and protected me he killed the wolves but he also died..."Sora said looking to the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:51 pm
Arkanna looked away, "Oh....I'm sorry..." then looking at her out of the corner of her eye, she saw how depressed she was. Looking back for a moment she thought and then got up and sat by her. Leaning her head on Sora's shoulder, "You don't need to worry or be too upset anymore.............I and the others are here for you..." She paused and whispered, "I'll be here to protect you...." then she felt weird and got up walking off aways.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:57 pm
Sora heard what she said and her eyes widened when she felt Arkanna's head leave her shoulder she looke up and watched Arkanna walk off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:14 pm
Feeling embaressed at what she just said she walked off, but not far for she didn't want to leave Sora alone.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:41 pm
Sora wathched her leave,feeling safe at what Arkanna said..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:51 pm
Arkanna sat down and started randomly picking at leaves on the tree next to her, "........"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:56 pm
Sora did not like the silence and walked next to Arkanna,and nudged her"Thanks Arkanna"Sora said happily  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:58 pm
Arkanna grinned and nodded, "No prob...." accidentally ripping the leaf she was fumbling with.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:05 pm
Sora smiled as she watched Arkanna,fumble with the leaves  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:12 pm
Arkanna looked around as the wind picked up, smelling a familiar scent, "Crap she's around......" She whispered..  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:15 pm
Sora gave a questionable(sp?) look"Who is around?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:25 pm
Standing up Arkanna looked around, "Its Sulkrai and by the smell of it she's not gonna reconize us......" She stood looking south, where the scent was the strongest.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:28 pm
Chi frowned and stood up  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games