Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:52 am
Akeji accepted the small animal and was sure to say thank you. He layed down and held the food between his two paws, and started to eat. He noticed that it tasted different from alot oof the food he'd eaten previousely, he'd never had pheasant before. "I like it, it's very good!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:29 am
Zayra looked at the meat. She had never had lemming before, she pushed it around with her nose and batted at it with her paws. She made a face as she took her first bite just incase it was nasty. After her first bite she made a wolfygrin. "Wow, this is good!" She said as she wolfed it down. (( lol )) "May I have another?" Zayra asked without thanking them for the first on she ate.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:00 am
Branwen and Shuicho were happy Akeji and Zayra were enjoing their dinner. Branwen was afraid these foods might be too new for them both. Although they seem to both enjoy pheasant and lemmings. Branwen passes another two lemming to Zayra just in case. Branwen looks to Akeji "Do you want more?" she asked him making sure he's eating a good share.Shuicho ate most of the pheasant between him and Branwen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:10 pm
Zayra took the two lemmings that Branwen passed her. "Wow, this is totally awesome. Thanks mom this is soo good." She said as she began eating more. She took a bite out of the last one she had and looked up at her mother with blood on her muzzle. "Momma, don't you want some lemming too?" She asked looking at the pheasant that she was eating.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:17 pm
Branwen looks smiling at Zayra. "Why honey, would you like some pheasant?" she asked. "Here you take some pheasant and I'll take one of your lemmings." she smiled at Zayra. "How are you doing over there Akeji? Having enough?"

Shuicho smiled at both Zayra and Akeji. "If you both are still hungry. I don't mind hunting for more. So far I think we're okay. What do you think Branwen?" he asked his mate.

Branwen looks around. "How's everyone? Good or do we want more. I know I'll be good after this lemming. And don't be shy. There are plenty of lemmings to go around and more pheasant meat too." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:52 pm
Zayra grinned a big toothy grin. "Okay! Wow, pheasant looks really good." She said. Then she took a bite out of it. She tilted her head as she chewed it. Her ears perked up. "Wow, this is sooo good. I love it." She said as she wolfed down the remaining pheasant. After she was done she went and laid down between her mother and father. "That was really good. Thank you." She said as she yawned and laid her head on her paws.  

Kaida_Lee

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:06 am
Akeji swallowed up what he had left. Sure mum!! Another one'd be great!!! Thanks!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:58 pm
Branwen hand some more to Akeji. "Your a growing pup. Your appitites very healthy." she smiled. Branwen was finished herself and lays down restlessly by Zayra.

Shuicho continued eating with Akeji. He didn't want to disturb his beautiful girls eating beside them. So he decided to move away and continue eating. Shuicho finished whatever he could himself and left a couple for tomarrow morning before they went out exploring. Shuicho glances over a Akeji and says "So excited about tomarrow?"  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:02 pm
Akeji looked up at Shuicho, and replyed, "Oh, yeah... I'm not sure how I'll do, I'm still not too confident in my powers... I guess I'll just have to try my best!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:46 pm
Branwen's ears were in tuned with everything being said between Akeji and Shuicho. Branwen smiled. She wanted to add to the conversation but decided to allow father and son talk.

Shuicho says " That's what's important. At the end of this trip. You will have learned more about yourself. Although confidence plays a big role in itself too." he nodds.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:53 pm
Hero was walking behind Arkanna,
looking around the area.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:44 pm
Arkanna yawns as she finally gets to the lake shore and looked around..  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:49 pm
Hero looked at the lake then at Arkanna,
"It has been awhile since I've been here.."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:02 pm
Arkanna looks back, "Same here.."  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Hero looked around again,
it was a long time since last time he was here.
Then looked back at Arkanna and walked up to her and stopped when he was next to her,
"So..what should we do?"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games