Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:48 pm
"Oh it's fine, ithink" he said looking at the other two.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:15 pm
"Are you sure? I don't want to offend you friends." Riyu barked her eyes flickering back and forth between the other females.  

Aricia Kylie

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:47 am
A gray wolf named Soto, came into the clearing. He saw a black she-wolf surrounded by some other wolves he didn't know. Thinking the she-wolf might be in danger Soto padded over to the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:11 pm
"Come play, please" he said looking at the other male who just entered "What do you want?" baine snarled as one male could have many mates.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:30 pm
Riyu sighed but then smiled. "Okay fine. Since you asked nicely." Riyu barked. She saw the newcomer and nodded. "Who are you?" She asked.

Soto took a step back when the wolf growled. "I'm Soto. Nice to meet you all." Soto barked back nodding his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:07 pm
"Get out of here, your not welcome" baine growled, he had females here and didn't want to share.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:58 pm
Soto curled his lip slightly and felt his fur bristle. "I didn't come here to fight but I will if neccessary." Soto growled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:35 pm
"What do you want?" baine growled his hackles rising, teeth bared,and fur and tail bushy.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:15 am
Soto narrowed his eyes. "Oh I don't know maybe find a female to call my own. Can I have one of yours?" Soto challenged his tone very mocking.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:51 am
"Go find your own, you leech of a wolf" he said as the females wanted him first and he was not willing to give one up. Baine bared his teeth and fluffed up looking 3 times the size of an a erage wolf, and he was naturally 2 times as big. His black fur ruflled and rippled over his muscles as the wind blew.  

Matahari Harimau

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:57 am
Reko walked along he scented some other wolves and ran towards them.

"Wait up reko" Sonny said as her fur ruffled against the wind.

Reko slowed as he saw the others "Hi" he said boldly as he saw 2 males and many females.

"Uh, yeah hi" said sonny shy of the others she looked at a nother wolf seperate from all the others, a male, and cute to.

"Umm, i'm gonna stay out of this one unless someone wants me" he said his eye's stopped on a cute female. ((riyu))

Sonny Starred at the male ((soto)) "Umm, what's going on?" she asked her fur ruffled by the wind.

((profile for baine is first post on page 8, and sonny and Reko's profile's are first post on page 9))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:45 pm
Meena growled at the Males but not blaine "I'm not owned by any one" She bared her teeth and stood her ground. She jumped at Soto and bit into his shoulder.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:14 pm
Pup trotted into the clearing not knowing anyone was there. He looked and saw the others. "Oh, hello there. My name is Pup." He laid down and waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:54 am
Soto was about to attack when one of the she-wolves (Meena) bit into his shoulder. Soto growled in anger and bit into the she-wolf's scruff tossed her away. "Alright if this is how you want it. I'll just claim that black female(Riyu) as mine." Soto growled as blood flowed from his wounds.

Riyu curled her tail between her legs and bared her fangs. "No wolf can claim unless I wish it!" She grolwed.  

Aricia Kylie

HowlingCrimson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:13 am
From a distance, hidden away from the other individuals, Orion watched with a smirk. He honestly had no idea what this struggle was meant for but he was amused. Something made him want to jump in and stop it, but he didn't want to be thrown into the situation, so he continued to spy on the pack members.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games