Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeroque DeMaskina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:08 pm
NAME: Emily
APPEARANCE: Black hair and brown eyes.
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Armor for Sleep, Evansence, H.I.M., Hawthorne Heights, Lacuna Coil, System of A Down, Slipknot, Type O Negative, Thursday, and a lot more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Designing clothes, drawing, music, and a lot more.
PERSONALITY: I don't know. You tell me.
PET PEEVES: Just ask me.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Just ask me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like meeting new people and making friends with the same interests.  

Fictional Utopia

Anxious Lovergirl

VoodooPantheon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:17 pm
NAME:Jonathan
APPEARANCE:Kinda shaggy brown hair, average build...
FAV. BANDS:Mudvayne, Slipknot, Atreyu, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Music/Guitar
PERSONALITY:joking, sadistic,
PET PEEVES:Stupid people when something quite obvious is said.
LIKES/DISLIKES:music/stupidity mad
REASON FOR JOINING: seemed interesting enough...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:34 am
Hogosh....theres lots of Emilys here....
So many of us...

This would get confusing if we didn't have usernames ><  

..Luaxanna..

Devbinks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:24 am
Hello, there!

NAME: Devin
APPEARANCE: Black hair, knee-high boots, black or plaid pants, band shirts, black leather jacket, fingerless gloves, and the necklace that was given to me by my gf (BallOfFluff) heart
FAV. BANDS: The Damned, Misfits, Sex Pistols, Empire Hideous, Caustic Soul, The Adicts.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, urban exploration, punk & goth music, and just about anything in the "horror" genre 3nodding
PERSONALITY: Quite and shy. I only open up to people I know I can trust.
PET PEEVES: Ignorance, stupidity, and know-it-alls evil
DISLIKES:Hot weather, rap music, and... squirrels stare
REASON FOR JOINING: To hang out with people that share similar interests mrgreen

Well, that's it. Thanks for reading biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:47 am
--~xi--ara~--
So many of us...

I wouldn't say that they are using their real names. Half of them are just using it because of "Emily the Strange" being "goth" or some such.
I only know of her from everybodies T-shirts.  

Sulhir

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:03 am
Wow, lots of new people. *wanders around giving out cookie baskets to everyone*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:58 am
lurichan
Wow, lots of new people. *wanders around giving out cookie baskets to everyone*

YAY! Cookies! Why, thank you mrgreen  

Devbinks

Fictional Utopia

Anxious Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:03 pm
Sulhir
--~xi--ara~--
So many of us...

I wouldn't say that they are using their real names. Half of them are just using it because of "Emily the Strange" being "goth" or some such.
I only know of her from everybodies T-shirts.

My real name is Emily.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:35 pm
NAME: Matthew
APPEARANCE: Long brown hair, dark green hazel eyes. 6'3 tall, Quite a wardrobe as well..
FAVORIT BANDS: Ministry, Depechmode, The Cure, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Vampire Devision, Orgy, Dead Can Dance, AC(Insert lighting bolt)DC, And the list gos on and on..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I spend alot of my time writing, or with my friends out at the local Goth clubs (In Sanfransisco, we have ALOT of clubs) I am an artist, and currently training to be a chef.
PERSONALITY: I am pasive agresive. Which meens, I get things done without making an a** out of myself... Usualy.
PET PEEVES: People who have the nerve to judge me because the way I dress.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Food, music, art, I read all the time...
RELIGION: I will have to say.. "Other"
FAVORITE ANIME: Toss up, Ronin Warriors and Yu Yu Hakusho.. Hiei is GOD. Although, I could go on for hours about all the anime I like. For example, take Hellsing. Alucard rules, simple as that.
FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES: Lets say, if I had to choose, Metal Gear (I have them all dating back to the first one on NES) Devil may cry(ALL) Resident evil (Yeah, shut up) and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Redemption was good, but Bloodlines had more freedom to be evil.
REASON FOR JOINING: Hey, why not? Looks like the best goth guild out there any way. Congrats on that, by the way.  

Maliace von Faust

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:42 pm
Yay, new people! *hands out cookies too*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:07 am
NAME: I use Kasumi as my pen name, my real name is Kay.
APPEARANCE: I have brownish black hair and dark brown eyes.
FAV. BANDS: I'm a really big fan of Evanescence. I also like to listen to Linkin Park and Yellowcard.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I really love to draw and I also like to sing or hum a little something while I'm drawing, cooking, or baking.
PERSONALITY: My friends tell me I'm nice, sometimes too nice. Other people often say I'm just too quiet and shy.
PET PEEVES: Well, I guess I don't like people who are fake, but other than that, nothing really.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love anime and manga. I'm currently watching Naruto and I've taken a liking to Haku. I don't really dislike anything other than the color pink and a polluted environment.
REASON FOR JOINING: I joined this guild because I found it rather amusing. Also, I just love to read and write dark poetry.  

Kasumi-hime

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:15 am
NAME: Mabu
APPEARANCE: azn boy, glasses, 5'4 dark brown hair,
average weight,usually seen wearing red, black and
some jeans
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, linkin park, SOAD
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, skateboarding, practicing guitar,
playing video games, poetry, hanging out with my friends
PERSONALITY: i dont really know. gotta ask my friends
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: smart people that likes to be different from others even if they mock her/him for being different.
i dislike people we make fun of people for who they are, what race they are, how they dress, and what they eat
REASON FOR JOINING: want to make friends that have
things in common

also known as the smart asian goth boy from school  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:21 am
Welcome ^^
*hands cookies*

Dearest Darling`

Pixie-D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:53 pm
NAME: On here it's Pixie-D, In real life however it is Lorah (I prefer Jonah though)
APPEARANCE: I am 5.6 with short (pixie) cut dark brown hair. It's actually quite close to black. I have dark brown eyes that in some lights appear to be green and I am not athletic but slender.
FAV. BANDS: System of a Down, H.I.M, Rasmas, Slipknot, Jakalope, much classical music and musicals.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love music, playing the piano is always fun. I love to read and spend most of my time doing so. Acting and Improv are two of my favorite things to do and my tenor saxaphone Bobe (pronounced Bob) is a close friend of mine.
PERSONALITY: extremely extremely passive. Like so incredibly passive that I needed therapy. Oh ya, it's ALWAY sooo fun right? with the stupid shink sitting there waiting for you to talk and you waiting for the time to be up... god damn i hate those. Oh, i'm usually very sarcastic aswell... thats a main thing with me, but it depends on if i like you or not and if you like me or not as to how i will act around you.
PET PEEVES: Major spelling mistakes on here. Eg: Loard for Lord, over and over and over till i snap and correct them. Little ones that are just typos are ok, but it's when someone actually can't spell it and they do the same mistake over and over. Especially on little words!.
LIKES/DISLIKES: this is kinda like hobbies/interests and the pet peeves thing isn't it... god damn trick questions!... I do really hate people who cut themselves then show it off for attention (read my profile and you will get it)
REASON FOR JOINING: I needed a guild for some fun and this one looked quite interesting.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games