Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:29 pm
~starts to walk with polio~ hopefully I can master my demon form so I won't lose my chakra quickly, how goes your training?
{well I passed test 1 and 2 and waiting for a reoly for test 3. she hasn't old me what I am so I'm asuming I'm not a gennin yet}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:29 pm
" Training is comming good." She smiled and looked around then at Dameon, "Eh...Oi Dameon, smooth landing, I give it a two out of ten." she smiles holding up two fingers.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:33 pm
he scratches his head." yeah yeah. lets see you do better with 200 lbs on your legs. anyways i don't think you will find that ninja... i just flet her presence through the shadows. so yeah. i wonder if i passed the written exams for chunin yet. i still need to fight someone though. he joel would you like to fight me when the time comes?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:35 pm
~looks at dameon~ sure, but don't expect my to go easy on ya when I'm demon, I'm training to build up my chakra so it doesn't disapate like last time  

Joelakaturbo

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:36 pm
*Walking down the dirt road he comes upon the clearing of the academy...on his belt are eight kunai hanged on his belt along with his katana in a weird sheath on his back...He bears no mark from any school*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:37 pm
Joelakaturbo
~looks at dameon~ sure, but don't expect my to go easy on ya when I'm demon, I'm training to build up my chakra so it doesn't disapate like last time
" if i remember correctly you left our three way meele with spike really early. anyways, by the time we fight i would have perfected my new jutsu and be faster than ever. thats why i got these on. maybe i'll even be able to use the wind blade perfectly. nyahahaha!!!! anyways it will be fun. and if mini watches then maybe you won't have to fight someone for your chunin exam.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:39 pm
She leans against a tree, thinking to herself as she listens Joel and Dameon talk; arms crossed over her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:39 pm
I left because I lost most of my chakra sweatdrop maybe polio chan will help me train one of these days ~looks at polio and smiles~  

Joelakaturbo

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:42 pm
"well, if you remember the lessons you can do it by yourself. just train physically and mentally. you do that you get more chakra." he kicks in the air but due to the fact that he is not used to the weight on his legs yet he falls over." oww."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:45 pm
(( gtg, be back in an hour or so.))  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:46 pm
yeah my legs hurt from carrying that damn stone all over the place. working my hands and legs at the same time. but hanging out with Jiraiya doesn't help mentally sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:49 pm
She glanced back between Joel and Dameon again, "....I am sure it doesn't help mentally, He isn't exactly one to hang around." she said with a smirk before she turned and started to walk back to the Academy.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:54 pm
~starts to walk with polio~ I guess I should acualy go into the acadamy and study for once sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:57 pm
"Yea, That would probably help a little." she nodded as she followed the path back to the Academy. "So why did you want to become a ninja Joel?"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:57 pm
*He walks over to a group of stones and sits and looks at the other ninjas...studying them*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games