Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:28 pm
she smiles and climbs down the ladder from the roof "wow new people" she said and walked towards them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:32 pm
mumbles a bit looking for skippy not finding him he starts pulling out bottles of rum laying them on the bar. "so whats your story?" he says casually holding out his hand awaiting payment.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:37 pm
she sits on the stool and grabbs a glass "hey" she said smiling, she filled it with rum and starts to drink it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:41 pm
notices april "well hello.....been a while i assume youve been on the roof for" he quickly checked his calender and watch "the last 2 weeks" he said slowly a bit surprised. "what were you doing up there?"  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:44 pm
she laughs "well i left this place when you were asleep, went looking around then came back, i went back on the roof to look at the sky and at everything else" she drinks her drink and smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:47 pm
he stares at her...."for 2 weeks" he repeated slowly and started drinking a bottle of vodka insanly fast. "i was asleep for 2 weeks" he sighed and his eyes fell on his bottle. "ehhhh" he mumbles and slowly sets it down "i think im not going to drink for a while" he mutterd.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:48 pm
she laughs and sets her cup down "yea, i suppose...." she looks at him "i missed you.." she said smiling mischeviously  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:51 pm
"well i missed you too" he said his eyes twinkling in anticipation a little. "2 weeks is a very long time" he said before looking down blushing a little and busying himself with orginizing the bottles. he looked up noticing there wasnt anyone else in the bar except for them. "where did they...the rum guy where" he stammerd for a moment.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:52 pm
she laughs "yes two weeks is a very long time" she looks at him smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:59 pm
"yes yes it is" he said stumbling over his words as he started knocking over bottles by accident and trying to catch them while still keeping his eys firmly locked on hers. he thought he needed to get out of there fast or hed do somethign hed regret. "im just gonna go take a cold shower" he said trying to go up the stairs backwards and falling catching himself in time to run up them very quickly.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:14 pm
(brb gotta clean kitchen)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:26 pm
(kk)
vasily stood in the shower enjoying the feel of the water before stepping out and wrapping himsefl in a towel. he set about drying his hair in front of the mirror. fater it was dry enough for him he went back to his room and layed down on the bed for a while.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:30 pm
(back) she knocks on his door and steps in "have a nice shower?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:38 pm
he smiels at her again grinning widley now. "yes yes i did it helped my problem very much thank you" he said his eyes moving up and down her body. he yawned a little and turned on his side reaching over the side of the bed to pull out another bottle. he drank some then offerd some to her.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:40 pm
she smiles and walks towards him, she takes the bottle and sits on the bed, she drinks some then hands it back to him "thats good" she said looking at him "and what problem was that?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff