Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:10 pm
He looked at Logen. "Believe what you like, but there's nothing in common we share."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:11 pm
she walked outside and layed on the ground "the sky is so beautiful" she said looking at the moon and stars  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:16 pm
"then if that is what you believe then so be it, you know nothing about me then!" as she had said that,* she hugged him and dissolved intoo the wind* "Believe what you will, i still want to know more about you" *then the breeze opened the window, and with a little swoosh, Logen went outside at Angel's side she matherialized in tiger form*  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:17 pm
"And you know nothing about me..." he whispered to himself. "And I don't think I do either..."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:19 pm
she looked at him "hey why are you trying to kill yourself" she asked  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:23 pm
He left his dorm and went outside, sitting besides a tree away from Angel and Logen.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:26 pm
Repressed Memories
He left his dorm and went outside, sitting besides a tree away from Angel and Logen.
"why are you so hard" she asked in his mind "i only want to be friends. dont you know that you have a lot of people here who love and care for you? sure they dont show it, but deep down they do"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:26 pm
*As the wind had been connecting theire voices The wind whispered back(only Arage could hear)* "that is why i want to know how you feel and what you know of your past and ill tell you about my past, at least as much as i do remember, "

* she started to walk towards angel, and she said (so only angel could hear) " so what happened? between you and your love?, sorry if i was forcefull, but i sensed that if i hadnt done that your relationship would only get worse :S... you were to shy wink i gave you a push... i want to know what happened with that little lovebond i could sense between you?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
"why are you so hard" she asked in his mind "i only want to be friends. dont you know that you have a lot of people here who love and care for you? sure they dont show it, but deep down they do"

"I wish that was true. No one talks to me. They all ignore me..." he said, staring at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:30 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"I wish that was true. No one talks to me. They all ignore me..." he said, staring at the ground.
she appeared next to him "maybe something was up?" she signed "well are you being ignored now?" she asked looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she appeared next to him "maybe something was up?" she signed "well are you being ignored now?" she asked looking at him

"Seems the only way I AM talked to is if I try to kill myself..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:34 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Seems the only way I AM talked to is if I try to kill myself..."
she laughed "silly goose, you know how much you scared eveybody? i learned that if you try to kill yourself because nobody cares, your only hurting yourself...i thought i only brought pain, but turns out, if you kill yourself, you only bring more pain"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:35 pm
"well, do you really think that i ever ignored you? --- i looked up to the guy you were, i just didnt have the courage to tell you... i hate to admit it, but, i wanted to play around with you, have fun as you did before... though i couldnt becouse... i had no courage!" *she said as she Matherialized at his left side, behind him*  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:37 pm
"How could I 'cause pain. I'd just be ridding this world of an unwanted soul..."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:39 pm
:you dont understand" she said"your a good friend and if you die..we would all miss you so much. Do you know what great pain that is?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games