Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:03 pm
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Sailor Moon: This is my house. You can put her on my bed.
"thanks" lays sora down "Serena? oh thats you i presume" she said to sailor moon

Serena: Yeah.
Darien: *Walks in* Hi, Serena. Who are these people?

Rini: Hi Darien! *smiles* these are just some people from another world!

Darien: How did you know my name?

Rini: Darien! It's me, Sailor Mini Mooon!

[Me: Oh. I thought it was you xD]
Darien: sweatdrop Sorry, I thought it was the girl in front of you who said that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:04 pm
turns towards the scream "oh no" she said looking around  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:05 pm
Serena, Darien, and Rini: What was that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:10 pm
"something that i have to take care of" she grabs a dagger from her pocket around her leg and walked outside  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:11 pm
g2g bye!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:12 pm
KaosAngel012
g2g bye!)

[Bye...tomorrow?]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
KaosAngel012
g2g bye!)

[Bye...tomorrow?]
[bye ^_^ cya tomorrow]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:23 pm

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:39 am
*pops through a portal out of breath* Lo..la.. its...really..hard..to..keep..up..with..you..i..was..at..10..different..worlds..before GAH SORA! RUN AWAY! *puts up a barrier towards sora* don't hurt me. hey look heartless. ooh lady with shiny crystals in head.[gained ADD ability in the Pokemon world after leveling up xd ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:50 am
[lol] "oh hey Necross, nice to see you again, and sora is out cold" she said looking at her on serenas bed  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:55 am
oh thank god, i was afraid of another fight. well, i think i saw heartless. i cant remember, that place with the cute little animals beating the crap out of each other, it was torture. but i did get something, this guy gave me this ball here, its got a fire bird type in it is what he said. i don't want it, its yours *hands her the pokeball and gives her a kiss on the cheek* those people were weird, ooh hey look at the hot chick in green, hey baby, wanna go out sometime?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:56 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*pops through a portal out of breath* Lo..la.. its...really..hard..to..keep..up..with..you..i..was..at..10..different..worlds..before GAH SORA! RUN AWAY! *puts up a barrier towards sora* don't hurt me. hey look heartless. ooh lady with shiny crystals in head.[gained ADD ability in the Pokemon world after leveling up xd ]

[Ha, I'm knocked out xD]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:58 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
oh thank god, i was afraid of another fight. well, i think i saw heartless. i cant remember, that place with the cute little animals beating the crap out of each other, it was torture. but i did get something, this guy gave me this ball here, its got a fire bird type in it is what he said. i don't want it, its yours *hands her the pokeball and gives her a kiss on the cheek* those people were weird, ooh hey look at the hot chick in green, hey baby, wanna go out sometime?
she pushed him "so much for love" she said and rolled her eyes "your something else" she walked outside looking at the weird ball  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:58 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666

Girl in green: *Slap*
[Me: Ha.]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games