Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:59 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno:.... *sniffs a bit* *in mind: ..... is it him? .... * . Well, Marcus seems to know exactly what i mean... *looks at them* .... (this counts for all characters and rp'ers present in this scene) .. .*holds his jacket and takes out 6 small tops, 3 in each hand* .... ... *casually, uses one of the tops and flicks it ont he floor, as it spins around*

Altougth i'm rather bored.... *throws the remaining 5* .... *stands up a bit * *holds his pointing finger up* .... *smirks* ... i'll see if what you all say is true... *moves his finger, and inmediatedly, the tops rearange themselves into a large circle, while he's clearly "outside" of it* ...... *closes his eyes* *with his hand, snaps his fingers and the tops, with stunning speed, burst into large rolling pillars of fire, circling them ,and their connection seems to "cage" the people in.

.... Let's see what you're all made of.... *one of the flames flickers as he dissapears in smoke*

Tomoe looks at all of this with wide eyes. "The sneaky--" she leaps into the air, nearly avoiding a spining top. "This man is mad!"
muttering to him self about the weaknesses of humans phar blows a blast of his ice breath makeing it seem to start to snow.

The fire seems to dissapate a bit, but not enough to ensure a quick and easy escape, and the tops beging to be moved, as if they where puppet,s in a pattern around them. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a silvery-white creature comes from the ground of the balcony to the air, right in the middle of it. The creature has a gelatinous, sticky look at it, and it moves by tentacles, having a large eye in one of the larger ones. The head "eye" looks at everyone, and suddenly decides to leap into the nearest character, Phar.

But, somehow, his gelatinous tentacles don't seem to hurt him even if they do spike through his body. They simply hold him in place still and steady, and it's eye begins to charge a large beam, right to his face*

muttering a few words and beathing into is face phar freeses it and brakes it to peaces.

Valdamt stomps outside and sees all this commotion, with the tops, the creature and the dragon. "What the....... "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:59 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno:.... *sniffs a bit* *in mind: ..... is it him? .... * . Well, Marcus seems to know exactly what i mean... *looks at them* .... (this counts for all characters and rp'ers present in this scene) .. .*holds his jacket and takes out 6 small tops, 3 in each hand* .... ... *casually, uses one of the tops and flicks it ont he floor, as it spins around*

Altougth i'm rather bored.... *throws the remaining 5* .... *stands up a bit * *holds his pointing finger up* .... *smirks* ... i'll see if what you all say is true... *moves his finger, and inmediatedly, the tops rearange themselves into a large circle, while he's clearly "outside" of it* ...... *closes his eyes* *with his hand, snaps his fingers and the tops, with stunning speed, burst into large rolling pillars of fire, circling them ,and their connection seems to "cage" the people in.

.... Let's see what you're all made of.... *one of the flames flickers as he dissapears in smoke*

Tomoe looks at all of this with wide eyes. "The sneaky--" she leaps into the air, nearly avoiding a spining top. "This man is mad!"
muttering to him self about the weaknesses of humans phar blows a blast of his ice breath makeing it seem to start to snow.

The fire seems to dissapate a bit, but not enough to ensure a quick and easy escape, and the tops beging to be moved, as if they where puppet,s in a pattern around them. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a silvery-white creature comes from the ground of the balcony to the air, right in the middle of it. The creature has a gelatinous, sticky look at it, and it moves by tentacles, having a large eye in one of the larger ones. The head "eye" looks at everyone, and suddenly decides to leap into the nearest character, Phar.

But, somehow, his gelatinous tentacles don't seem to hurt him even if they do spike through his body. They simply hold him in place still and steady, and it's eye begins to charge a large beam, right to his face*

Tomoe takes a good look at the creature. "......... ew." she says as she runs toward it and uses her Katana to try and slash it in half. "Die, you disgusting thing!"
marcus starts to claw at it ripping and tearing wildly at it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:02 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

muttering a few words and beathing into is face phar freeses it and brakes it to peaces.

(Gives a thumbs up to King Phar* XD)

Beside Tomoe, another gelatinous creature appears, and tries to trap her to, first by the feet. One of the connected tops suddenly lost all the gas and went completely burnt out, whiile the others are still spewing hot, heavy fire that is contaminating the area around them still.

Meanwhile, in the forest, the blue eyed dove sees the fire and closes it's eyes as it dissapears quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:05 pm
(back wat i miss??)  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:05 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Beside Tomoe, another gelatinous creature appears, and tries to trap her to, first by the feet. One of the connected tops suddenly lost all the gas and went completely burnt out, whiile the others are still spewing hot, heavy fire that is contaminating the area around them still.

Meanwhile, in the forest, the blue eyed dove sees the fire and closes it's eyes as it dissapears quickly.
"alright that wasn't fun time to die boy." breathing his breath on him he starts to frees for he isn't a gellike creature.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:06 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Tomoe gets trapped by the feet and groans. "Let go of you you filthy creature!!" uses her weapon to cut herself free.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss??)

(Hi! Juno is trying to measure our strenght)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:14 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss??)

(oh...ok, so where r u guys?)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss??)

(Outisde the valdamt castle!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:17 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss??)

(i'm going to eat him so better hurry.)  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:17 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss??)

(ok...ok ^_^ thx)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:19 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

"alright that wasn't fun time to die boy." breathing his breath on him he starts to frees for he isn't a gellike creature.

The fire , from the cold breath of Phar, is now halfway burnt-out, while the guards can't penetrate the magical fire with their useless water-filled pots and buckets. But these gelationous creatures seem to be coming from thing air already, and they begin to sourround them, twisting and molding from side to side.

Suddenly, from the sky, a white object flies right towards the circle, and a female voice can be heard : "MITHRIL CRYSTAL!", "CRYSTAL VEIL!". As she says this, mirrors appear from each side, and the fire seems to be reflected at them, and the fire goes right back, to the gas port, making the tops explode from the inside as grenades.

As this happens, the shards from the tops bounce off everyone, since crystal-like curtains form around them, protecting each and every one of them. The crystals bend the light, and the people they protect seem to dissapear momentarily.

When the coast seems clear, and every one is ok, the woman who yelled the spells stands in shadow (but light is around her) of the moon, on the rail of the balcony, a woman that looks exactly like the one in the pictured signature, complete with the expression.

Girl: ... I knew it was unsafe to let him initiate them..... are you all right?  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:21 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

The fire , from the cold breath of Phar, is now halfway burnt-out, while the guards can't penetrate the magical fire with their useless water-filled pots and buckets. But these gelationous creatures seem to be coming from thing air already, and they begin to sourround them, twisting and molding from side to side.

Suddenly, from the sky, a white object flies right towards the circle, and a female voice can be heard : "MITHRIL CRYSTAL!", "CRYSTAL VEIL!". As she says this, mirrors appear from each side, and the fire seems to be reflected at them, and the fire goes right back, to the gas port, making the tops explode from the inside as grenades.

As this happens, the shards from the tops bounce off everyone, since crystal-like curtains form around them, protecting each and every one of them. The crystals bend the light, and the people they protect seem to dissapear momentarily.

When the coast seems clear, and every one is ok, the woman who yelled the spells stands in shadow (but light is around her) of the moon, on the rail of the balcony, a woman that looks exactly like the one in the pictured signature, complete with the expression.

Girl: ... I knew it was unsafe to let him initiate them..... are you all right?

Tomoe looks at her and tilts her head. ".. erm... thanks..." she stands up and dusts herself. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:24 pm
*starts eating lunny he tasts like chiken*  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:25 pm
stands there "umm ok"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games