Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:18 pm
The man walks up to Sam. "Calm down, thy Fallen Beauty, stress is not a good thing for someone of any age."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:18 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz

Logen: "ahh maybee... im not the person who want to kill the King... you'll have to ask the brothers if thats okay... and maybee it will be in time?"

"Take me to them, then," he said, gliding up to her.

*in a poof of darkness they both was inside the airship... looking upon them all... she saw that Soren was heading after Kenji...*

Logen: "well Soren is out... i think he is the leader... though if you touch even Soren or kevin or any of the people in this little rebel force, i will hunt you down and kill all you know... Bit by bit ill tare your soul apart... you get that? --- only a standard threat i give anyone who might be a enemy but if you do, you know what will happen smile there.... consider yourself warned... ill keep an eye on your thoughts and such... ohh well there he is..."

"Idle threats, my friend," he said, tapping her shoulder. "I've got no family or loved ones, so all you could do is kill me. And my thoughts are locked up tight and shrouded in darkness, so I doubt you could read them," he told her, smiling. "Now, shall we discuss my terms for helping you?"

Logen: "have you ever felt the feeling of getting your soul ripped apart?... it will neither be plesent nor be fun... you will loose lims one after one in the most dreadfull way... if your soul is taken away before it is prepared your boy will rot within 10 seconds... and you will feel how it feels... and so on and i can piece together puzzle whatever how many pieces and no matter how dark it is... ill have no problem with piecing together your thoughts ... well enought threats... !"

"Go ahead, kill me then," he said, pushing her against a wall. "You can threaten all you want, but you'll never get in my head. You may try to piece together my thoughts, but your mind will rot from the inside out. I let no one know of my past, NO ONE. Got that?" he said, enraged, stepping back from her.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
soren sat down on the airship and watched as the sun passed over head and the air got colder
{Whats the air ship and am i on it??If so is it b/cuz the city was discoverd?}

{yes on both appearently}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
soren sat down on the airship and watched as the sun passed over head and the air got colder
(yes)  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:20 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O
same hear
"Oh well We'll figure it out..I hope" Flaps her black wings a bit "My wings hurt...IDK whats wrong with them"

*as she felt the pain that Sam had in her wing... she walked intoo her body, and fixed it... compleatly, (to explain the feeling sam had while this happened)
it felt like water going through her body, and making it tickle all over her body, in a second she did so and then, a faint tickeling went through her wing before it was restored full healed, then Logen Walked out again looking ethernal before she got intoo the form she used*

Logen: "How are you feeling sam? ... i saw some of your memories while i was in your body... sorry if it felt weird but thats how i heal people"
"Thank you, I feel much better" Then in a nervous shocked voice "Which Memories! And no it didnt feel that bad...But what did you find out...about me" Fear on her face she looks down

*she looked at sam with a smile and said:*

"Nothing i will tell others... my dear"

Looks at her fear still in her eye's "Do you promiss, Im sorry if you found out...I didnt want anyone to know"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:22 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
(yes)
{ok thx both of you} turns to Soren "Oh your back, are you okay, You didnt get hurt did you?!"  

ShinyToy

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:23 pm
The man continues to watch Sam and the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:23 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz

Logen: "ahh maybee... im not the person who want to kill the King... you'll have to ask the brothers if thats okay... and maybee it will be in time?"

"Take me to them, then," he said, gliding up to her.

*in a poof of darkness they both was inside the airship... looking upon them all... she saw that Soren was heading after Kenji...*

Logen: "well Soren is out... i think he is the leader... though if you touch even Soren or kevin or any of the people in this little rebel force, i will hunt you down and kill all you know... Bit by bit ill tare your soul apart... you get that? --- only a standard threat i give anyone who might be a enemy but if you do, you know what will happen smile there.... consider yourself warned... ill keep an eye on your thoughts and such... ohh well there he is..."

"Idle threats, my friend," he said, tapping her shoulder. "I've got no family or loved ones, so all you could do is kill me. And my thoughts are locked up tight and shrouded in darkness, so I doubt you could read them," he told her, smiling. "Now, shall we discuss my terms for helping you?"

Logen: "have you ever felt the feeling of getting your soul ripped apart?... it will neither be plesent nor be fun... you will loose lims one after one in the most dreadfull way... if your soul is taken away before it is prepared your boy will rot within 10 seconds... and you will feel how it feels... and so on and i can piece together puzzle whatever how many pieces and no matter how dark it is... ill have no problem with piecing together your thoughts ... well enought threats... !"

"Go ahead, kill me then," he said, pushing her against a wall. "You can threaten all you want, but you'll never get in my head. You may try to piece together my thoughts, but your mind will rot from the inside out. I let no one know of my past, NO ONE. Got that?" he said, enraged, stepping back from her.

Logen: "okay, but ill have your word then... that if you dont behave and are not a traitor as you are to the king now... towards us... then ill trust you with my words that ill not kill you if you dont go astray"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:24 pm
finnally wakes up and wounds all healed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:27 pm
Hiroshi Etai
Theman continues to watch Sam and the other.
Sam gets up and streches then sits back down and yawns "Wow, man Im getting tired" Lauphs a bit  

ShinyToy

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:27 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz

Logen: "okay, but ill have your word then... that if you dont behave and are not a traitor as you are to the king now... towards us... then ill trust you with my words that ill not kill you if you dont go astray"

"Who knows what I'll do. I was only with the King for the pay," he said, slowly calming down. "Now, shall we discuss my deal?" he asked, looking around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O
same hear
"Oh well We'll figure it out..I hope" Flaps her black wings a bit "My wings hurt...IDK whats wrong with them"

*as she felt the pain that Sam had in her wing... she walked intoo her body, and fixed it... compleatly, (to explain the feeling sam had while this happened)
it felt like water going through her body, and making it tickle all over her body, in a second she did so and then, a faint tickeling went through her wing before it was restored full healed, then Logen Walked out again looking ethernal before she got intoo the form she used*

Logen: "How are you feeling sam? ... i saw some of your memories while i was in your body... sorry if it felt weird but thats how i heal people"
"Thank you, I feel much better" Then in a nervous shocked voice "Which Memories! And no it didnt feel that bad...But what did you find out...about me" Fear on her face she looks down

*she looked at sam with a smile and said:*

"Nothing i will tell others... my dear"

Looks at her fear still in her eye's "Do you promiss, Im sorry if you found out...I didnt want anyone to know"

Logen: "As i said Nothing i would tell others ... only maybee discuss with you my dear"

*she said so smiling*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:30 pm
comes out of the castle
and leaches on the air ship
"u wount get away that easily seron"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:30 pm
The man laughs slightly as well.  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games