Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:40 pm
(thanx went everywhere today XDDD) she sighs curled up in a ball, she yawns looking at the watch, she closes her eyes and falls alseep, she wakes up and quickly sits up, afraid that if she sleeps something bad will happen, she looks at the watch, biting her bottom lip, she takes a deep breath and opens it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:42 pm
"It's alright... don't worry... all is well for now..." she said. She looked at his back, all covered in blood and his shirt ripped. "Oh my.... do you... want me to heal that...?" she points to his back. "It's the least i could do..."  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:46 pm
Kratos looked at his back. "Ah...no...I..its...well..." He sighed. He decided it was ok to show someone. He let his wings come out of his back; the itch fading. The one on his human side (right) was white yet covered in a black muck that stuck to the feathers; the one on his demon side (left) was red and covered with the same muck. "It...will go on its own...but...t-thanks anyways." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:46 pm
(UM....DID ANYONE READ MY LAST REAL POST!!!????!!!!!???)  

Phoenix utashima

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:49 pm
As the spikes continue to move in slowly Kat take's out a Dagger and start stabing the Door trying to get out the Spikes stab through her back she groans "Grah!" she keeps hitting the door trying to break through she drops it and it stabs her foot "OMG IM GOING TO DIE!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:53 pm
Sophia opened her eyes widely, being the first time she saw something of the sort. She walked around him, studying his wings. "Wow... this is... amaizing..." she said, smiling a bit. "You... are a special being.... you know..?" she said, a bit timidly and low, but high enough for him to hear.  

La Petite Ange

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:56 pm
She bangs on the Coffin "DAMIT SOMEBODY! HELP!" One spike Stabes through her arm and her back blood flows down she starts Crying loseing hope "Come on! OPEN!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:57 pm
Kratos's eyes looked at the ground. "No I am not...I am nothing more than a shell of what I was...only the demon lays in me." He said trying to hide his face.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:59 pm
she sighs and closes the watch, she blinks away tears and throws it, she knew it wouldnt break, she stood up and walked out of the room, she sighs as someone grabbs her and draggs her to the room where they tortured her in trying to take the rings off, she didnt feel pain, she got used to it after a couple of times, she was thrown back in the room, she lays her head on her knees and closes her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:03 pm
Sophia looked at him and lowered her head. "S-Sorry... I didnt mean t-to make you feel bad.. I-I just wanted to say what I saw i-in your soul..." she said, feeling bad.  

La Petite Ange

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:04 pm
(HELLO)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:05 pm
"OW! DAMIT!" she claws on the Door she hits it with her knee and it finally open's Moments from the Spike's going totally throgh her she falls on the floore and her new wounds bleed she pull s out the Dagger from her foot that she droped "Ow..."  

iLacey

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:05 pm
"I don't have one..." He muttered more to himself than her. "No...I'm sorry." He didn't know why he suddenly felt like admitting he was sorry...it wasn't like him. "I know it was...with good..intentions."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:18 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"OW! DAMIT!" she claws on the Door she hits it with her knee and it finally open's Moments from the Spike's going totally throgh her she falls on the floore and her new wounds bleed she pull s out the Dagger from her foot that she droped "Ow..."

kat is that u kat hay its me max just join the dark but u and me can kill them with ur powers and we can take over the world and take over with good  

mt_high_girl

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:21 pm
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kat is that u kat hay its me max just join the dark but u and me can kill them with ur powers and we can take over the world and take over with good

She looks up at her "I wont re-join The Dark side that part of my life is gone...I WONT BECOME THAT HORRIBLE MONSTER THAT CRAVES BLOOD AND KILLING! and I joined the Good side to help other's..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games