Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm

hey, thanks!!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17250247&page=1][img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1213/gaiaprojarsenal2yg5.gif[/img][/url]

and you'll get a discount of course.. especially if you just want avi-size.. X3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:47 pm

Of course, if you're bored, you could also add to the weapon section at Galactic Outfitters as well.

My own personal edit might come in the form of the sniper rifle from Starship Troopers. But it may be a while.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:20 pm

Antique collector, Nelo? It seems everyone who's posted on that page in Legacy has an antique ...

Freya - Rusty
Eladan - the Acclimator, or whatever it is
Angel - Sundered Rose
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:23 pm

And then There's Gorwooken. All of his equipment ages back to the GCW as well. He just takes good care of it.

elvisnake

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:41 pm

Maybe its partly because we don't have a big list of new gadgets and equipment for the Legacy era yet. So you guys are sticking with the tried and true technology of the Galactic Civil War instead simply because you know how good that stuff is.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:00 pm

^ what he said.

but anywa, i'm re-redoing the anim, so that'll keep me occupied a bit longer X3

Nospai Deathous

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:46 pm

I feel the need...

The need for speed...

* gets high *
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Whats with ElladanKenet he just added another subclass to the Victory series of Star Destroyers (Victory III Class) that already exists. The Victory III or Harrow Class saw service in the mop up part of the Galactic Civil War. Maybe he should call it a Victory IV class, or how about a take off of the name Victor class or something.

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:05 pm

He doesn't do his research. Just let it be.

So we take him as what he says and go with canonicy. If he says Mark III, it means a mark III, with the canon one overriding the fanon. And I'm getting a palleon SD later in the
RP.

Unfortunately, its only partially built so I'm stuck waiting. As for Gorwooken's equiptment, he himself is an antique.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:06 pm

elvisnake
And then There's Gorwooken. All of his equipment ages back to the GCW as well. He just takes good care of it.

And the Starsingers followed Gorwooken's example with Rusty. 3nodding

AFK Masturbating

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:19 pm

stellarmagic
Whats with ElladanKenet he just added another subclass to the Victory series of Star Destroyers (Victory III Class) that already exists. The Victory III or Harrow Class saw service in the mop up part of the Galactic Civil War. Maybe he should call it a Victory IV class, or how about a take off of the name Victor class or something.
Ah, really? I couldn't find anything about a IV.

And if anyone's mad about me adding stuff, let me know...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:29 pm

Eladan: remember, you have to keep the era in mind.
For all we know, there could even be a Mark V out there.

AFK Masturbating

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:36 pm

ninja

*Goes off to research some more*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:36 pm

Its not that we're mad about information. Its just that we run as canon as possible.

So if you put in a Victory class Mk. III, we're taking the canon one over the fanon one.

I wonder how long it takes to build a PSD. SSDs are two-three years, I think for build time. A PSD probably takes longer.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:46 pm

I edited.

And I'm proud to announce no Mark IV Victories exist.... until now.

As far as build time goes, I'd say about the same. A Pellaeon isn't as long as an Executor, but it is a bit taller, so it probably evens out. Wookiee doesn't say much at all, but from what I could gather and what I put, they're very comparable.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games