Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:51 pm

Still can't wait to start my KOTOR rp...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:54 pm

My complaint about the KOTOR games is the fact that there's no respawning enemies.

I mean, once you fight a battle, it's over. Which sucks, because that means there's only so much exp in the game.

I'd love it if I could return to Telos's restoration zones and kill stuff at level 30 with a pimped out saber that has the attack of 50-70.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:57 pm

Lol, that'd be evil.

As if being able to zap ten droids to death abourd the Star Forge wasn't enough, being able to zap a dozen or so Exchange thugs is almsot as satisfying.

But it does suck that there are only so many fights.... too realistic if you ask me.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:37 pm

KOTOR 1 had that random space fight thing that got old quick. I mean, if you don't advance plot, it gets to be EVERY time you change planets, you get into a space fight.

KOTOR 2 had the issue where only the Hutt would notice you in the dancer's outfit. I mean, what, Atton makes a cheesy comment about showing up in your underwear, but couldn't care less you're chatting with him scantily clad? Though, it at least gives you +2 to Persuade when equipped.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:37 pm

ElladanKenet
I edited.

And I'm proud to announce no Mark IV Victories exist.... until now.

As far as build time goes, I'd say about the same. A Pellaeon isn't as long as an Executor, but it is a bit taller, so it probably evens out. Wookiee doesn't say much at all, but from what I could gather and what I put, they're very comparable.

A MK IV does exist.

Durig the Swarm War, an upgraded Victory-Class Star Destroyer was comissoned byu the GA Navy. However, it was never mentioned by specific name, which is why you won't find it on Wookieepedia. But it's a Mk IV in principle.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:43 pm

By the way, I finished Bloodlines earlier today. I wrote a quick review for the library. Yes I admit, that today, and hopefully today only, I did not write a summary by my own hand, I took it from some guy on NJOE. Don't worry, I credited him. The only reason I did this was because of severe time constraints, and due to the fact that I did not take as detailed notes as I should have. Won't happen again. I hope.

FrozenPhoenix32

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:07 am

I hate triple posting.

But I would like a moment of silence.

For our favorite reptile wrangler.

Steve Irwin.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:09 am

It's all good, FP.
*plays "Glory to the Brave" in Irwin's honor*

And, on another note, I should probably take notes for prospective book reviews.
Back when I reviewed albums, I'd replay the thing several times in a row to wrap my head around it. ^^

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:16 am

Celestia Whitesword
It's all good, FP.
*plays "Glory to the Brave" in Irwin's honor*

And, on another note, I should probably take notes for prospective book reviews.
Back when I reviewed albums, I'd replay the thing several times in a row to wrap my head around it. ^^

Look at my earlier reviews, especially Truce at Bakura, and compare with say OF or Betrayal.

I started taking notes during NJO just fo rthe sake of keeping myeslef on track.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:30 am

FrozenPhoenix32
I hate triple posting.

But I would like a moment of silence.

For our favorite reptile wrangler.

Steve Irwin.

Bwa!? What the hell happemed to him?

The_Domo_Ninja

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:32 am

Bitten by a stingray, it seems.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:39 am

Is the dude dead? Anyone that stupid is going to sooner or later.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:59 am

" I'm gonna jump in this lake full of crocodiles, just to see what happens. "
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:59 am

Really, is he dead?

The_Domo_Ninja

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:13 am

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games