Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:32 pm
Af Mas
DoomNeko
OMG I think I just found the Altermeta artist's DeviantART gallery. O.O!

Who? Must be good if you're so excited.

The person who draws the Altermeta webcomic. it's hilarious and the art is gorgeous. ^_^
Linky : http://noben.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:40 pm
I found out a Furrie artist lives in my town. Ever hear of Dann Phillips?  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:59 pm
Af Mas

Nope. I'll have to look him up later. =3
For now though... I think I'll just head over to bed so I can doodle some stuff. School starts in about.. um... 5 hous? I don't I'll be sleeping much tonight xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:08 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas

Nope. I'll have to look him up later. =3
For now though... I think I'll just head over to bed so I can doodle some stuff. School starts in about.. um... 5 hous? I don't I'll be sleeping much tonight xd

Okay, later Doomie.  

Af Mas

swift.the.fox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:19 am
anyone still up?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:51 am
Eddily
OMG! I NEED Katamari Damacy now!!

Night everyfur!

I gotta pick that up tomorrow. A coworker here says its a total Japanese mindtrip. So in other words, its great amounts of fun. 3nodding

Anyways, good morning to everyone who's up, which means that I'm probably one of a few folks here. sweatdrop Le' sigh.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:08 am
DoomNeko
Af Mas
It's a weird game. I know that much.

Dude I jsut found the site for it.

...you're right, it is weird. But that can be good at times =3

Damn straight!
Salen-Stormwing
I gotta pick that up tomorrow. A coworker here says its a total Japanese mindtrip. So in other words, its great amounts of fun. 3nodding

I haven't been able to play it yet, but I watched a video of a frined doing a certain level. When it was over, I just kept rocking back and forth(literally!), cause I needed it so badly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:13 am
Eddily
DoomNeko
Af Mas
It's a weird game. I know that much.

Dude I jsut found the site for it.

...you're right, it is weird. But that can be good at times =3

Damn straight!
Salen-Stormwing

I haven't been able to play it yet, but I watched a video of a frined doing a certain level. When it was over, I just kept rocking back and forth(literally!), cause I needed it so badly.

Yeah, I'm tempted to go get the game during my lunch break. For $20, I think I can buy a brand new game at that much. *hops around* Need... videogame...

Oh, and I found out there's a japanese website for the game, www.katamaridamacy.jp as well. You can make your own fake King of the Cosmos nose and mustache. blaugh  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:17 am
Salen-Stormwing
Yeah, I'm tempted to go get the game during my lunch break. For $20, I think I can buy a brand new game at that much. *hops around* Need... videogame...

Oh, and I found out there's a japanese website for the game, www.katamaridamacy.jp as well. You can make your own fake King of the Cosmos nose and mustache. blaugh

I would, but I'm still saving up for San Andreas for when it comes out.

That site rules. So many wallpapers, all so random. xp xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:34 am
Eddily
Salen-Stormwing

You should save up so you can take time off for Master Chiefmas. wink I figure I have about 2 weeks to beat GTA:SA, before Halo 2 consumes my soul. Must play everything I can now before Halo 2 comes out.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:40 am
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily
Salen-Stormwing

You should save up so you can take time off for Master Chiefmas. wink I figure I have about 2 weeks to beat GTA:SA, before Halo 2 consumes my soul. Must play everything I can now before Halo 2 comes out.

Me=no XBOX. So, I'm free from getting that. I plan for SA to take up way more than 2 weeks. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:13 am
Eddily

Me=no XBOX. So, I'm free from getting that. I plan for SA to take up way more than 2 weeks. biggrin

Lucky you. Some of us have all the systems. I got it because it was the cool LE version, and the fact it has Star Wars KotOR, which is one of the best SW games ever.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:17 am
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily

Lucky you. Some of us have all the systems. I got it because it was the cool LE version, and the fact it has Star Wars KotOR, which is one of the best SW games ever.

If I had money, I'd make an effort to get the other 2 consoles too. Since I don't have a job, it kinda makes it tough. When I go to get SA, I was thinking of asking for an advance on my allowance, so maybe I can get KD too. If that's not there(most likely won't), then I'll get the new Korn cd.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:15 am
Woo! I got Katamari Damacy over lunch! *does the happy ferret dance* Woo!  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Selevol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:30 pm
hmmm doesn't seem like many are around at the moment  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games