Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:04 pm

"thank you" she smiles and sits down
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:07 pm

sit's down and the watior ask's them what thay want"i want a stack what about you"

wt0335

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:09 pm

"ill have the same" she smiles
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:11 pm

"what do you want to drink""i'll have some wine"

wt0335

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:16 pm

"umm ill have some red wine" she said remembering its sweet taste
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:17 pm

(gtg)

wt0335

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:19 pm

(kk bye)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:37 pm

*Logen had never encountered such a voilent reaction to the virus that this man had, she looked at his dna string, she Asked:*

"and you havent noticed more than thay you have grown this amount of hair?"

*The man had fur, as a snowtiger would have*

"well, this morning i could sense something coming, something big, something that will Destroy many lives in this city!"

*Logen said then:*

"well that is not an Power, that is a ability that all we anthroplymorphs have!.... i also have sensed something big will happen..."

*The man said then*

"Well, i have noticed that i can suggest things to shape in other ways than whats normal... and sometimes, i can even create something inside my hand, fire, water, earth, and i think also Wind"

*Logen smiled and made inside her hand a orb of fire and said:*

"Well then, i would suggest you to tend to a elemental control class Boris!"

*The man Nodded and walked while saying Thank you to his own apartment, that was the neightbour one, then she went out to the balcony and sat down, there was a small fence... stylish and nice seperating all the balcony's that was outside theese apartments... she looked at the man, coming out to see her this time it was the man from the other side of her apartment... she smiled to him and asked:*

"So, how is your investigation going?"

*The man said:*

"you are one smart girl, thanks to your help we managed to fatch him, the serial rapist... well, Thank you!... you should consider joining a Law enforcement agency... with that brain of yours!... and with your father's influence you would come far!"

*Logen stared towards the center of the city... then she said:*

"I Dont know if i would like to do that... Helping people is something i want to do... though i dont want to do it through my father or my mother's influences!... i would rather contribute something amazing to the society someday... and i dont like taking orders Peter!"

*Logen then sat down at a chair that looked rather confertable though it was made of steel*

"well you do as you like Logen, but you have alot of options... i saw your last contribution to the art world... really nice one there... such a render made me want to poke my own eyes out in fright for how detailed it was!"

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well, i like doing things my own way!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:34 pm

tye fpund the phone and tried phoning logen for help
hello any one there please pick up
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:40 pm

lupinewarrior

*Logen Picked up the headset that she had laying on a table near her, as it made a rather nice trance song go she took up the headset and tapped the left earpiece and said after looking at a monitor that it was Tye:*

"Logen here, what can i help you with tye?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:41 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

*Logen Picked up the headset that she had laying on a table near her, as it made a rather nice trance song go she took up the headset and tapped the left earpiece and said after looking at a monitor that it was Tye:*

the elavator to the bio dome is broken...well more like smashed into the bottom floor and i cant get out nor can anyone else down here
the call is statiky
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:58 pm

lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

the elavator to the bio dome is broken...well more like smashed into the bottom floor and i cant get out nor can anyone else down here
the call is statiky

*Logen wondered, who on earth would do such a crime, she then said:*

"ill come on my hoverbike to the rescue if neccesary... wait a moment!"

*then she tapped her headphone again and the emergency line for elevators and a man, sounding a bit psyco answered and asked in a rather sick tone:*

"What can i do for you?"

*Logen said:*

"a friend is stuck in trafick?"

*The man answered in the same tone:*

"umm, NOoooO becouse everyone is my hostage now... if you dont hand over theese prisoners:"

*he started to give names of a rather huge list logen wrote down the names of some before Logen said:*

"wait a moment:"

*and she gave the headset to Peter, and she said:*

"Hostage situation... im going to rescue him... its a friend... stuck in the elevator net"

*Logen then jumped down from the 99.th floor of the building she sat in, she hovered not so fast down to the ground, and she sat down at her Hoverbike... and flew towards the place Tye was... she had him on a gps... tracking him she opened the connection that she had with him on the hoverbike's screen and she expanded it to the mobile headset, and she said to Tye:*

"Im Coming to help you"

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:01 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

the call is statiky

*Logen wondered, who on earth would do such a crime, she then said:*

"ill come on my hoverbike to the rescue if neccesary... wait a moment!"

*then she tapped her headphone again and the emergency line for elevators and a man, sounding a bit psyco answered and asked in a rather sick tone:*

"What can i do for you?"

*Logen said:*

"a friend is stuck in trafick?"

*The man answered in the same tone:*

"umm, NOoooO becouse everyone is my hostage now... if you dont hand over theese prisoners:"

*he started to give names of a rather huge list logen wrote down the names of some before Logen said:*

"wait a moment:"

*and she gave the headset to Peter, and she said:*

"Hostage situation... im going to rescue him... its a friend... stuck in the elevator net"

*Logen then jumped down from the 99.th floor of the building she sat in, she hovered not so fast down to the ground, and she sat down at her Hoverbike... and flew towards the place Tye was... she had him on a gps... tracking him she opened the connection that she had with him on the hoverbike's screen and she expanded it to the mobile headset, and she said to Tye:*

"Im Coming to help you"
got it im waiting here then
tye sat down next to the large steel elevator shaft and waited for logen
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:06 pm

*the Bike was fast, she was there within the minute by the airways, and she said:*

"so, where to then Tye?"

*she thought that calling by name was better than just specify him as friend*

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:09 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*the Bike was fast, she was there within the minute by the airways, and she said:*

"so, where to then Tye?"

*she thought that calling by name was better than just specify him as friend*
umm back to the city maybe...well any where but here is better
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games