Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:48 pm
Paildramon you get by DNA digivolving or mutating not warp digivolving.Who allows you to control other people's orders.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:01 am
Doranak Half Lion Kid
Item: DigiEgg of Sincerity
Cost:2000 TP
Digimon: Patamon

User Image
[IMG]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s185/fdghn/Digi-Art/doranakponcho.png[/IMG]

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Dungeon Master 185

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:00 pm
its been 4 days...its about time to progress

SHINKA!!

Item: Digivolve!
Cost: 1000 TP
Digimon(Current Partner): Zurumon  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Hakari Niko
Lazy Shikamaru Nara
Item: Warp Digivolve
Cost: 2100 TP
Digimon(Current Partner): Lopmon

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg138/sunnfur/LazyAntyla.jpg

User Image
Umm.. How come it only shows up as a link on my signature and not the actual picture?  

Lazy Shikamaru Nara

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:04 pm
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg138/sunnfur/LazyAntyla.jpg[/img]

Heres the code.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:16 pm
Thanks! biggrin  

Lazy Shikamaru Nara

Lazy Shikamaru Nara

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:43 pm
Item biggrin igivolve!
Cost:2250 TP
Digimon(Current Partner):Antylamon  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Note Dragon Viet
gstyle818
He's just being mean I can't warp digivolve my Veemon but he is allow to order that how fair is that.Also I don't need one warp digivolution skips the stage not making the next form needed.
I'm not saying you can't warp it, you warp it to Paildramon.

You still can't do chaos gallantmon to zeed millenniumon, all forms of millenniumon are all restricted, chaos gallantmon is only limited so not even the recent string of mutant digivolvings allows that. Also here is something copied from the front page.

Mutant Digivolve(Digivolves a digimon into another digimon of choice(except limiteds/restricted)with the same level ex.Rosemon[M] can digivolve into WarGreymon[M])

That means that you can't mutant to a limited or restricted, and in the past was taken to mean no matter what. While that is the case it is too late to deal with the mutant digivolves that have happened of late, but they probably should stop based on that.  

Yin Yun Yang

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:41 pm
ChaosGallantmon [M] (restricted) , it can be same level and rarity. Yin, can you make a limited digivolve into Aero-veedramon as a normal warp digivolve?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 am
Item: Armor clash Digivolve
Cost:3000
Digimon: Ponchomon  

Doranak

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:23 pm
Note Dragon Viet
ChaosGallantmon [M] (restricted) , it can be same level and rarity. Yin, can you make a limited digivolve into Aero-veedramon as a normal warp digivolve?

Well, that actually makes more sense to me than going to paildramon, which is gotten to through a mutant digivolving exveemon.

Also, since when was chaos gallantmon a restricted? As far as I know he is limited. Mine is limited, I think yours is limited. And those are the only two I know of so I am always figured it was just limited.

Edit: I see, chaos gallantmon is a restricted on the list. The problem is though that ours are limited as they are only from the digi-egg of darkness thing as limiteds on the way up. Ours are still counted as limited.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:47 pm
I mean no disrespect, and i by no means am trying to rush anyone. But i am wondering what is going on with the shop since i have been waiting almost four days for my order to be filled. Thank you for the work you put into these.  

The Dungeon Master 185

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:58 am
The Lords Dark Knight
I mean no disrespect, and i by no means am trying to rush anyone. But i am wondering what is going on with the shop since i have been waiting almost four days for my order to be filled. Thank you for the work you put into these.

We're just slightly busy. Exams are here, so the shop might be slow. I'll fill the orders now though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:08 am
Doranak Half Lion Kid
Item: Armor clash Digivolve
Cost:3000
Digimon: Ponchomon

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg138/sunnfur/DoraPata.jpg[/IMG]

User Image  

Hakari Niko

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:09 am
Lazy Shikamaru Nara
Item biggrin igivolve!
Cost:2250 TP
Digimon(Current Partner):Antylamon

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg138/sunnfur/LazyCherubi.jpg[/IMG]

User Image  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games