Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:00 pm

((Bwahaha. Edited it.))

Death walked along a forest path. At every step, darkness reached out and made the plants wilt and die. He held his two scythes carefully.

((Connected by a chain. Think Shelke, FF7 Dirge of Cerberus.))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:33 pm

Sukia dodged every single move he gave her and landed not to far away. Her Sharingan wasn't activated and yet she dodged every attack.

((My hands hurt... gonk ))

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:01 pm

Death heard the fight. He slowly walked over, and watched it...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Sukia glanced behind her and disappeared from view and reappeared behind Death."Who are you?"She asked with a pleasent smirk playing on her lips.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:08 am

Death smiled. "My name I know not. You will call me Death. For I am the ender of universes, the killer of planets... The carrier of the great Omega."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:03 am

Sukia giggled,her smirk widening."Sukia. I'm the ruler of all Darkness and what surrounds it,ne?"She stepped out from behind him and went to get a better look at him."Hmm...Your from Cloud-nii-san's world? What was it?....Advent children?"

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:42 pm

Death disappeared, reappearing behind Sukia, and the scythe swinging on the chain. "You cannot harm me. I carry Omega."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:46 pm

"Who said I was going to to attack you,un?"Sukia glanced at him and smiled.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:48 pm

( i would try and like bother to come and rp here its just i'm totally lost so kinda gave up sweatdrop sorry, i might stop rping her because i have no idea what to put)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:38 pm

The scythe continued swinging, aimed at her heart. "If you don't attempt to defend yourself you will die."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:48 pm

Sukia laughed and disappeared then reappeared a few feet behind him. She activated her Sharingan and smirked sightly. She chuckled abit."Behind you,baka!"Haiku appeared and glared at Death before turning to Sukia."Sukia-Danna,Sasori-sama needs you to come with,...him."Haiku glanced at Death and Sukia looked at Death,smirking."Well it seems Leader-sama wants to talk to you,un..."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Death wheeled backwards, on his hands, and swung the scythe back, the blade going in a deadly downward slash aimed at Sukia's head. He released the second scythe, and grabbed the mid-point of the chain, which swung the second one at Haiku.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Fire came out of nowhere it seemed as Sukia and Haiku dodged the Scythes. Sukia smirked."Nice timing Itachi-sama!"Haiku growled at Death. Sukia almost glomped Itachi but stopped when she saw Mitsuka glaring at her."Leader doesn't need to talk to him anymore...Just Minaki and Shiyoki."Itachi said.

Minaki pulled away from the kiss she gave Riku and looked out her window. She stood up and walked over to it. Two black cat ears popped out of her head and she narrowed her eyes...Leader-san....Why do you need to talk to me?....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Death returned his scythes to his hands. Then they were pushed into the ground, parallel to eachother. "Kyakuto... I am using the Forbidden move... Forgive me."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:52 pm

Sukia and Mitsuka looked at each other and smirked."Makenkyo Sharingan Okusuka..."Their sharingan's became black and the black tomoes became blood red."Forgive us Sensei..."They closed their eyes and waited for any attack. Haiku and Itachi jumped away,hoping they wouldn't do anything else.

Minaki looked at Riku and smiled before jumping out her two story window,to the ground. She landed on her feet and ran into the forest.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games