Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:39 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
My boyfriend and I need to buy our tickets early, that way our 3-day passes will be the same cost as buying a 1-day at the convention.
I'm with you on the buying early. I spent 30 on my pass, where-as people buying now are paying around 40.
It's $35 now until May 31st or sometime in June, but It's $60+ for three days at the convention. In between now and then, the price will rise for pre-sale.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:15 pm
is it just me or did any one notice Venus (the godess of femisum) rymes with p***s (dose that need an explaniation lol )  

MOD66

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:30 pm
Twack
is it just me or did any one notice Venus (the godess of femisum) rymes with p***s (dose that need an explaniation lol )
*growls at the mention of Venus*

I think it's just the English language.

And French for that matter.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:01 pm
Eh, ultimately, we can all blame it on the human subconcious.

Or 9/11.  

Jameta
Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:14 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Twack
*growls at the mention of Venus*

I think it's just the English language.

And French for that matter.
im gessing you two don't get along.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:12 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

MOD66

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:21 pm
Why do you think the 700 club airs at midnight? No sane person should ever watch it, and anyone that calls in needs to re-evaluate their confidence and who they see as credible.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:48 pm
Jameta
Why do you think the 700 club airs at midnight? No sane person should ever watch it, and anyone that calls in needs to re-evaluate their confidence and who they see as credible.
it was on right after i finished my breakfast stressed i guess the chanel it was on was not controled by CBN because "That 70's Show" was on after it sweatdrop (i don't know th chanel becase im at a beach house in OBX (outer banks)  

MOD66

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:30 pm
Twack
Jameta
it was on right after i finished my breakfast stressed i guess the chanel it was on was not controled by CBN because "That 70's Show" was on after it sweatdrop (i don't know th chanel becase im at a beach house in OBX (outer banks)
Weird. It only comes on at midnight where I live.

Perhaps the west coast is "Satanic". whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:57 pm
D'ya like the new Winter? XD  

Winter Black
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:19 pm
Winter Black
D'ya like the new Winter? XD
Hawt. heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:14 am
*falls over in shock*

Woaaaaaaa!! Cool!!!

We have the same hair style biggrin  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:27 am
Wow, we do. XD heart

Glad you like it, Jameta. <3

I thought the white and blue might be a little much, so I added the black fur, too. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:36 pm
Squeee! I have just gotten possibly the best belated graduation gift ever! I went over to my grandmother's after picking my mom up from work and Gramma just smiled and said "I have something for you." She led me down to the spare bedroom, and hanging on the door was a kimono! Turquoise blue silk, with a bold dragon embroidered on the back straight from Japan! 4laugh I near died! And the first thought I had for was "Ooooo ritual robes!" Since I've been doing so much work with dragon magic, I figure what better than a silk kimono with a dragon on it? ^^  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:10 pm
That's awesome Blue ^.^

This is my last post here for about three days. Anime North here I come!  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games