Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:25 am
(drama and anger Now that is horror XP)
Mirza felt how he was getting forced.
His parasol was still on the body of Dougal, he knew that he hadn't killed him but he did a great damage on him. "Didn't I told you to not mess around in my missions" He then felt he could not talk. He then kicks him and stands up. "You......"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:29 am
Opal dashed up the stairs in the mansion-using her strings to help locate the others faster. She found Natasha first and shook her awake.

----------------------------

Dougal cringed in pain as he struggled to remain on his feet. "I've never been one to follow orders well...."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:28 pm
Nataha practically yelped in surprise and alarm.
"What's wrong? what's happening?"

Adam took Mirza's blows and kept his grip as best he could, trying to choke him enough to weaken him.

Gabriel took teh oppertuity to run to Dougal.
"Are you alright? Hang on, ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:39 pm
Mirza felt that it was hard to breath and he tried to get his hands away and he knew that he was weaker but still strong. "You will regret this even more ......" He closes his eyes and attack slowly in mind and weaken him
He knew that his master wanted him to return in good condition and he would not be happy if he failed.  

Yllirion

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:46 pm
Lilith slept unmoving and unaware of what was going on in the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:54 pm
Adam winced agisnt the mental attacks and tighetened his grip.
"Get out of here."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:05 pm
"I will never listen to you again" He then had one chance to get out of it. He focuses and he then tries to summon his parasol and manage to do it and slice the arm off. He then falls down with the arm and hand and tries to release and he drops the hand and arm and then he had marks on his neck. "Your all a bunch of liars"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:02 pm
"Mirza has returned-outside," Opal replied as she dashed out to find Lilith. When she found her Opal shook her awake as well.
---------------------------------
Dougal smirked as he examined his injuries. They were quite painful, but he chose the ignore that factor. "I've had worse," he replied to Gabriel.

He turned his attention back to Mirza. "Or maybe it's you who's too afraid to face the truth!" Dougal snapped.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm
Lilith jumped and sat up awake and trying to figure out what had woken her.
"Hello? Is someone there?" She asked, still unaware of what was happening.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:42 am
"Gabriel and the others are battling outside," Opal responded to Lilith.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 pm
"s**t," Lilith mumbled and swung herself out of the bed to put her shoes on and grab her staff.
"Where are you?" She asked again as she stumbled around trying to get her boots on and get to her staff at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:03 pm
Mirza looks at Dougal "And that comes from a traitor of it's own race and is infected by the lies of these creatures of deceptions." He stands up and looked at each of them. He hadn't enough power to defend himself so he had to think of a plan. He then stands prepare and he just waitied for someone to make the first strike so he could do his plan.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 am
Adam screamed and twisted away, gripping on the wound where his arm had been.
As Mirza paused Adam treid to focus back and eyed him. Mirza knew he was outnumbered here. Behind him, he heard Natasha run into the room, and there was a clank of a hefty gun being loaded. She aime dat mirza and waited. Adam smirked.
"You know you're in trouble. Leave before we send you back to hell. 'Thou shalt not kill' starts to get awfully shaky when one's in a war situation."

Gabriel placed a hand on Dougal's shoulder. He wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. He tried to focus on gatheirng enough holy energy to seriously disable and harm the demon. Magic was always useful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 am
Dougal glanced at Gabriel and then back at Mirza. He was trying to figure out what the demon was planning.

In the meantime-Opal was also returning to the battle scene. She stoped behind Natasha and examined the situation. She was horrified when she saw what happened to Adam. "Mirza-stop this!" she pleaded.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:58 am
[I have everyone against me and then I’m the only bad guy in action because my *cough* lazy* cough master is not helping me and I’m getting a bit angry on him XP ]
Mirza saw everyone against him and that they were going to finish him. He stood silent there and the tension was in the air. He looks at everyone and the only sore one was the human one and he could kill her and then bring her to his master but that would be a easy hit for Gabriel and if he take Dougal out he would have problem with Adam and Gabriel. Both Adam and Gabriel were strong, but they weren’t stronger then his master and his punishment were very bad. He then notice Opal she was a lot different then he last saw her and he smiled inside.
The odds were against him but he gained information of the memories of Gabriel. “Shall I pick your word and disappear in torture or shall I listen to the one who isn’t a weak and infected of the lies you live with” He spread his wings and flied up into the sky and disappears.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games