Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:48 am
Jasmine looked up. "You got hurt cause of me." She whimpered rubbing her muzzle against his. "It's all my fault."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 am
Aven shook his head. "No it's not." he said, trying to nudge her up so she was standing again. "I should have known that I couldn't turn that fast. But I tried anyways. It was an accident. No one's fault." he said softly. "Come on. Help me back inside?" he asked, lifting up his injured paw.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm
Jasmine nodded and shifted under him taking most of his weight so she could help him inside to their bed. She was still feeling down anyway. She still felt a lot of things were her fault. "I ruined out date." She mewed softly on the way back into the castle. "And we haven't even gotten to dinner yet." Yes she was trying to crack a joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:51 pm
Aven just chuckled and looked at Jasmine. "You could never ruin a date. The point of it is to spend time with you and . . . we're still spending time with each other right?" he said, trying to make her feel better.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:58 pm
Jasmine blushed softly under her fur and nodded. "Yeah that is the point." She didn't look as sad. She jumped up on the bed and after pawing the bed laid near him with a little smile in her eyes. Her nose near his. Her smile turned mischievous and she flicked her tongue over his nose with a wolfy grin. "Ehe~" She cooed her tail wagging. She was definitely different than before. A lot more playful.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:50 pm
Aven smiled, tail wagging as well. He then turned into a human and winced as he saw his wrist, black and blue and swollen. "Ouch." he murmured, holding his injured arm. "I really need to head to the infirmary." he said, frowning at his wrist.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:50 am
Jasmine turned back when he did. As if on instinct she reached out to him, hands shimmering like a haze on a hot tar road, her fingers circled not too close to his coloured wrist, then the haze gained a mild green colour. She didn't know what she was doing. But she hoped to whatever god was out there that it was healing him. . . gosh she was feeling dizzy. Her wrist now hurt colouring for a moment before fading quickly. She hoped she was helping. Prayed it worked like when she helped heal the silver poisoning on his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:55 pm
Aven blinked and noticed that she was doing something to his wrist. It seemed . . . that she was healing him by taking on the wound and healing it from herself? "Jasmine?" he asked, a little bit worried. She seemed kind of pale and was swaying slightly. "Jasmine stop!" he said, pulling his hand away, part of his mind noticing that it did not hurt anymore, but he was more focused on supporting Jasmine, wanting to make sure she didn't hurt herself . . . or fall . . . or both.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:50 pm
Jasmine was reluctant to let his hand go. No she had not finished it yet! But he grabbed her. Started talking to her. "I am fine." She stated in a simple albwit clipped tone. "How is your wrist?" She felt flashes of her memory. Singing and healing him before he bit her. Her love boiled for him inside. Should she tell him? Hell no.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:57 pm
Aven held her close. "It's fine. Doesn't hurt anymore." he said before looking at her very seriously. "You scared me. I thought you were going to kill yourself trying to heal me." he said, worry shining in his eyes.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:25 am
Jasmine frowned. "I wouldn't do that." She replied looking confused. "I wouldn't do that too you." She held him back tightly. She remembered healing him of the silver poisoning. Doing that simple action healed her too. Healed her mind. Allowed her to remember. She remembered the intimate way they groomed each other and then- She touched her nose. It was bleeding. She was no longer okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:31 pm
Aven frowned when he noticed that Jasmine's nose was bleeding. "Are you okay Jasmine?" he asked, worried about her. He held her slightly away from him so he could look at her easier.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:21 pm
Jasmine looked around for a tissue and pressed it to her nose. She remembered bashing her head against the brick wall, but why was she bleed from the nose? She wasn't dying Aven would be freaking out a lot more if she was. Maybe it was just her body finishing up it's healing. "I. . . I don't know Aven." She replied looking up at him with a slightly panicked expression. She didn't want to be too alarmed but the fact the bleed hadn't stopped yet worried her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Aven smiled a little, trying to reassure her. "Shh. Shh. Here." he said, grabbing the tissue from her. He gently held it to her nose. "It's just a nosebleed. It's been rather dry lately. It's not uncommon." he said softly, trying to make her feel better. He then kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Calm down." he said, smiling.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:57 am
With an absent nod Jasmine left him comfort her. Her cheeks blushed a little at the contact. Her heart ached to tell him that she remembered, that she'd healed and wanted to be with him again but her mind rebelled shoving logic and reason down her heart's throat. It wanted them to fall in love again. But she couldn't live with a lie! What could she do? She was lying every second she stayed on the bed with him, accepted his touch, listened to his voice. Both her heart and her Instinct were screaming at her to tell the truth. Then she decided. Next full moon. She'd give him until the next full moon to tell her he still loved her before telling him the truth.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games