Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 am
AWESOME job with the logo, Wingy! Looks great! Username, I'd say you're doing fine at the moment. I think now's a good time for you to start on your profile, you'll need that before you can post, and it'll be a good time for you to post once we get our post up. I know it's been longer than it should've been, but I'm not counting thursday, cuz it was a holiday, and also, we tried to get on wed night and it didn't end up happening, so there IS effort here. Sorry guys! Also, a person who gives their (legit) reason is given more leeway, and having a job is a legit reason which we've given. Don't worry, we're trying.

OH, also! Kyo, your look-a-like entry doesn't count! He's human! It has to be inhuman!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:28 am
Clutch 45
AWESOME job with the logo, Wingy! Looks great! Username, I'd say you're doing fine at the moment. I think now's a good time for you to start on your profile, you'll need that before you can post, and it'll be a good time for you to post once we get our post up. I know it's been longer than it should've been, but I'm not counting thursday, cuz it was a holiday, and also, we tried to get on wed night and it didn't end up happening, so there IS effort here. Sorry guys! Also, a person who gives their (legit) reason is given more leeway, and having a job is a legit reason which we've given. Don't worry, we're trying.

OH, also! Kyo, your look-a-like entry doesn't count! He's human! It has to be inhuman!

...The Doctor isn't human... he's a Timelord... do some research next time.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:58 am
hahah. Wow. Even I knew that much.

C'mon. The work excuse again? It makes sense, but Freddie's ain't going anywhere. You'd be able to use that as an excuse as long as you have a job. Pleeeaaase get it up. Please?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:11 am
Oh yeah, I like that banner. I get s**t done.

Gas in under three dollars in Okie! Whoo whoo whoot!

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 pm
Hooray for getting s**t done!

Whoo to you too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:12 pm
New computer, forgive the lack of text gradient.

We should be able to post tonight, assuming the others are available. However, in my spare time I have been working on the guild itself as well, so it's not a lack of caring if that's what you're worried about. I have talked with Yagami, and ... for at least myself... I will no longer be combo-posting with others if I can help it. The reason being should be obvious, but to elaborate, it is so I don't have the excuse of waiting on others and they I.

I have been working on the profile page, posting skeletons for Nevermore, Vaughn, and another whom I choose to keep secret at this time, and a redesign for our currency. In order to grow this tree of ours, we'll need to till the soil first.

I've also asked Yagami to begin work on sketching each town in Arkloh Fehl for the map project, so hopefully that will happen soon.

As a side note, I've come to rather enjoy this little game called Terraria. Currenty, it's on sale for today only for $2.50 (regular price is $10) through Steam (Steam is free) and I recommend it to anyone that does not already have it. In the future, Yagami and I would like to have our own server on there for the TDC family. This would allow us to do something new together. I've even thought of having an actual scavenger hunt on it.

Speaking of Scavenger Hunts, planning is already underway for this this year's Xmas Hunt. I don't have a date set yet, but it will be soon.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:57 pm
Alright I've had it! My Payshence is runnin' low. I'm givin' ya last slackers one more day. By tomorrow, I expect ya to have some sorta critter up. If not, tough beans. Over here in Tuh-puh-wuh-guh things work a bit diferently. We don't have time for lookie-loos and never-do-nuttin's and pain-in-my-under-reejuns. So get crackin'!

Terraria's amazing. If you guys can get it, you should. I've been trying to help both of them for a while. Creating legendary battlefields and destroying harpy habitats is really entertaining.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:30 am
I really enjoy it too, but haven't been able to get on it lately for several reasons... but it'd be WAY cool to have the whole guild there! Anyway, yeah, what they both said.  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:33 pm
So yeah... we're on the Thin Line. I placed us there to show that no one is above our laws, not even the crew+. We merely create and enforce the laws. If we do not hold ourselves accountable for our actions or lack of action, then we cannot expect others to.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:17 pm
I may have found a new calling... modding controllers and such... it looks epic, and I believe I could do it fairly easily.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:54 pm
I didn't really expect everyone to try their hand at the contest, but it would've been nice to see more. I'm doing these so that we can all come together. I can't force you guys to join in, but it'd be much more fun for all of us. The more the merrier. I apologize for Clyde being a d**k about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 pm
Is There anywhere in particular I can post up my ideas for The Clan revamp?  

Nan Shala
Crew

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm
What clan?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 pm
Nan asked earlier for permission to revamp the tribe that Weyetek had come from. Originally, Nan Shala was going to be a part of that tribe. But with Tasson gone, he was asking if he could change it to suit his needs.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:15 am
Indeed. Well, post the ideas in the Suggestion thread.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games