Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:00 pm
ed ends up seeing mitsuki "go west" and he pinted to nearer town were the top of her mansion apeared  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:00 pm
((lol am i still in blais's mansion?))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:02 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
-/- looks at blais-/- yes?

Blais: *looks up at him fromthe floor then crawls to a corner and trembles as the voice inside her head yells at her*
-/- hair changes back also eyes-/- Blais?? are u ok?? (fangs are still there))

Blais: *breathing quickly* dont play dumb. . .your a vampire. . .*looks down* and i was stupid enought to let you in my home. . . .im sure youd like to kill me now?
......ya im a vampire but i dont want to kill u y......y would i do that to u? -/- looks at Blais confuzed -/- No i dont want to kill y -/- Kaoru is getting confuzed-/-
(0h he still is hungry but hes holding it back its not noticeable to Blais)

Blais: *glares at him still trembling* dont act stupid. I am the most famous vampire assassin around. Every vampire either are afraid of me, or at least know my name. I moved here bc i didnt think any vampires would be here. *looks into his eyes, starting to tremble horribly* guess i was wrong. . .
....ya i do know ur name queit well but i was human at a time til i was 3 then they killed my parents....one was gonna finish me off when he stopped so -/- shurgs -/- here i am now -/-bends down to Blais' eye level-/- do u really think i wanted to be a vampire actually im racist against my kind i dont like them at all but guess what i have to deal with it! (Kaoru's Pissed) if u want me out fine -/- looks back at the window -/-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm
*still in the forest, lost apparently* being lost for once is nice. *now laying down on the ground, the fox on top of her stomach* mhm... *looking up at the sky, enjoying the slight breeze*  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:04 pm
*looks at ed* no im fine here...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:05 pm
II_Kuro_II

((idk you could have walked out or something. . .and i was hoping that SENDOTORI would answer the door. . .))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:06 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at ed* no im fine here...
"in any case i'l stick near until you get too lost" ed goes deeper into the woonds but didnt wander more that 10.000 feet away  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:07 pm
Yuki finishes her bath and dresses into some clean clothes, walking around and looking for abel's butler  

kimasari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:08 pm
*looks back up at the sky* mhm... *sighing dreamily*  
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II

((idk you could have walked out or something. . .and i was hoping that SENDOTORI would answer the door. . .))

((oppies???))-Sendotori arrives a blais's mansion and knocks on door-  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
-/- hair changes back also eyes-/- Blais?? are u ok?? (fangs are still there))

Blais: *breathing quickly* dont play dumb. . .your a vampire. . .*looks down* and i was stupid enought to let you in my home. . . .im sure youd like to kill me now?
......ya im a vampire but i dont want to kill u y......y would i do that to u? -/- looks at Blais confuzed -/- No i dont want to kill y -/- Kaoru is getting confuzed-/-
(0h he still is hungry but hes holding it back its not noticeable to Blais)

Blais: *glares at him still trembling* dont act stupid. I am the most famous vampire assassin around. Every vampire either are afraid of me, or at least know my name. I moved here bc i didnt think any vampires would be here. *looks into his eyes, starting to tremble horribly* guess i was wrong. . .
....ya i do know ur name queit well but i was human at a time til i was 3 then they killed my parents....one was gonna finish me off when he stopped so -/- shurgs -/- here i am now -/-bends down to Blais' eye level-/- do u really think i wanted to be a vampire actually im racist against my kind i dont like them at all but guess what i have to deal with it! (Kaoru's Pissed) if u want me out fine -/- looks back at the window -/-

Blais: *looks at the ground still trembling* Don't. . . .I-i mean you have to fix my wall. . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm
after the bottle of sake is empty Tora and the hunter say bye and the hunter leaves to the other side of the feild and sends his small army to attack blais's and abel's mansion. Tora jumps from the tree infrount of the army of undead and starts fighting them alone.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II

((oppies???))-Sendotori arrives a blais's mansion and knocks on door-
((eh. . .Von is at Abel's door. . .))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm
((i'm confused @.@ ))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:11 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks back up at the sky* mhm... *sighing dreamily*
"hope this afternoon doesent end up in another slaughter..." ed spots the muggers from the last day, but ignores them  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games