Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 pm
Koko gave an exasperated sigh after he left. Quickly as she could she changed out of the costume and stored it back underneath the bed. She gave her hair another brush though and patted her cheeks to help her get down off cloud 9. Not that it was going to do her much good....what she really need was to jump in a pool of freezing cold water. No....Drake would like that to much.

Feeling alright with her appearence she stepped out and greeted Judith. "Something going on outside?" she asked noticing something had caught her attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:06 pm
Judith giggled at Patrick's behavior. When Koko came out she pointed down at Patrick and moved a bit so Koko would be able to see him too.
"I don't know what he's doing but he's been pacing for a couple minutes and now he just laughed randomly." She said, with a mixture of confusion and amusement.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:20 pm
Koko glanced out to see. Indeed, Patrick was pacing about foolishly. "Hmmmm.....could always shout down from the window and ask," she commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:32 pm
"We could, I just didn't want to throw off his train of thought." Judith said, watching him continue his pacing.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 am
After leaving, Drake went off in search of playing with the dogs but was soon drawn back as he heard the girls gossiping about something. He walked up behind them and looked over their heads, cocking an eyebrow in interest as he saw Patrick.
"The puff pastry guy?"
He asked, emphasising the word 'puff' because of the effeminate job. he decided he was being a little unfair, after all by the way he looked at Judith he was obviously not gay.
He gave a crooked grin and tried to judge how damaging the already dying sunlight would be. He wanted to just throw open the door and practically jump on him in greeting in order to surprise the man, but he had a feeling that that wasn't wise.
"Well Judith, we all know who he's here to see. Why don't you tap on the window and greet your 'older' gentleman friend?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:32 am
[I can just imagine you're idly standing outside a shop... Then suddenly a man comes flying down from no where tackling you... Then he runs away screaming from being in the sun.]

Judith blushed lightly and glared at Drake. Great, now he had something to tease her about. She looked back down at Patrick and tapped on the window to get his attention.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:02 am
(( rofl ))

Patrick continued pacing a bit-not hearing the tapping at first. Then as it gradually got louder he paused to deduce where it was coming from. When he finally looked up to see Judith peeking out from the side of the window he blushed a bit at being caught. He politely waved back in return-the last bit of sun getting caught in his hair which seemed to give an almost glowing halo effect.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 pm
[ROTFL XD]

Drake grinned and snickered as she did what he said.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm
Koko glanced between Judith and down at Patrick. She supposed as long as she didn't kill it would be alright. The she looked back at Drake and playfully poked him in the side.

((Earlier I was thinking about doing a cross-over image of out characters and putting them in the costumes of the Van Helsing movie.

Drake: Drucla

Koko, Judith, Tristen: The Three Wives

Mason: Van Helsing
Lillian: Anna Valerius

Fayt: Carl

Then Sam could be the chick Carl sleeps with in the film and Patrick....Anna's bother?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm
[haha awesome biggrin That sounds fine. Gosh it's been a while since I've seen that film. mmm Hugh jackman -ahem-]

Drake stuck out his tongue at her and poked her back.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 pm
Koko smirked and shook her head. "No point in just leaving him stand out there I suppose," she remarked heading for the stairs. There wasn't a whole lot of sunlight left at this point when she opened the down. "Paying another visit?" she called from the doorway.

Patrick jumped a bit-not expecting the door to be open so suddenly.

"Was just checking out the old antique shop," he replied with a laugh to out himself at ease.

"Oh.....so you aren't visiting?" she asked.

"No...I mean....I'm always up for a visit," he smiled.

Koko gestured for him to come in and he followed. "Upstairs," she said locking the door again.

Koko followed him up the stairs. "Hello again," he said seeing Drake and Judith-whom he gave a smile. Bly and Yoki examined him but since he wasn't around as much they didn't really have an interest in him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:56 pm
Drake waved a little vaugely in greeting.
"hey, it's the pastry guy." he said as if he was surprise,d looking amused. "What brings you to our -well, koko's- humble abode?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:06 pm
"My secret is out already, huh?" Patrick joked. "Well...as I told Koko I was checking out the burnt out antquie shop and making possible layout plans."

He held up a small notpad.

"Not much of a pastry guy without a pastry shop," he replied and glanced at Drake. "Go ahead....make with the jokes. If you happen to make one I haven't heard I'll.....I don't know....give you 5 bucks."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:24 pm
A flash of trepidation entered Drake's expression at the mention of his old shleter, but it was gone as soon as it arrived. he covered it with a laugh and took the notepad, looking over it.
"I suppose any Sweeny Todd references are too obvious then?" he said with a smirk.
"As are any references to the kinky things one can do with a pie" he laughed.
"or 4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a pie?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:15 pm
Patrick raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Damn...." he mumbled pulling out his wallet. He grabbed a five and laid down. "I guess I should avoid challenges with you in the future."

((Sorry I disappeared....got to talking with the housekeeper)) ^_^'  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games