Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:36 pm
Hello. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:38 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Shakes his head~

"Alright, I'm done looking at that stuff. Horrible...Just horrible...It'll take me a few days to get over that."

~Crawls onto his couch and lays down with a sigh~

"For anyfur that is still around.....How're you doing?"

I'm doing fine, spent the day with my dad cuase it was his b-day, came home to a whole shitload of new toys to play with, new xbox controller, router, office chair YAY NO MORE DINING ROOM CHAIR! and a bunch of other things that don't conern me.  

Vashyyk

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:40 pm
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Shakes his head~

"Alright, I'm done looking at that stuff. Horrible...Just horrible...It'll take me a few days to get over that."

I'm doing fine, spent the day with my dad cuase it was his b-day, came home to a whole shitload of new toys to play with, new xbox controller, router, office chair YAY NO MORE DINING ROOM CHAIR! and a bunch of other things that don't conern me.
You got new toys?!?! *whines* All I got was my friend Criss at the movies trying to scare me so I'd hug him. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:40 pm
Tonya WindWalker
Blaze Starwind
Tonya WindWalker
Hi, I just joined.

"Welcome to the guild. Are you new to Gaia altogether, or are you someone's mule account made just for this guild?"

No, I'm new to Gaia. A friend kept talking about this guild in her LJ and I finally joined Gaia so I could join the guild.

welcome to the AFG, the resident straight guy that's constantly being harrassed and sometimes molested *glares at blaze* by the gays in this guild. Hang out, and have some fun *glares at blaze again* but not in that way.  

Vashyyk

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:42 pm
Greetings  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:43 pm
katanaakuma
Greetings
hello  

Icemew Strife

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:48 pm
~Snickers~

"In 12 days it is my birthday. Woohoo! If I'm really lucky, I'll get to go to Ozzfest on the 3rd. Not too likely though."

~Stands up and starts to walk off~

"I think I'll get on furc for the first time in a few months. Be good Vashy....Or you know what will happen to you."

~Grins as he exits~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:49 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~

"In 12 days it is my birthday. Woohoo! If I'm really lucky, I'll get to go to Ozzfest on the 3rd. Not too likely though."

"I think I'll get on furc for the first time in a few months. Be good Vashy....Or you know what will happen to you."

~Grins as he exits~

Don't worry I have plenty of mace.  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:50 pm
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Shakes his head~

You got new toys?!?! *whines* All I got was my friend Criss at the movies trying to scare me so I'd hug him. stare

he he he I love having attention and being spoiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:50 pm
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~

~Grins as he exits~

xp Yes, and I shall help you! *dumps out 20 cans of mace* Here, you need them more than me... I guess I'll have to get used to being cornerd. 3nodding sweatdrop  

Icemew Strife

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:52 pm
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Shakes his head~

he he he I love having attention and being spoiled.
well we saw THE VILLAGE, and I jumped a lot, and a few times I hugged him... crying He's sitting right at my side as we speak, laughing and saying "how cute" i was when I hugged him. stare xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:52 pm
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~

~Grins as he exits~

xp Yes, and I shall help you! *dumps out 20 cans of mace* Here, you need them more than me... I guess I'll have to get used to being cornerd. 3nodding sweatdrop

*kicks case back* don't worry I have a stockpile of assorted weapons hidden under and inside my couch, don worry.  

Vashyyk

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:54 pm
ok i haven't even been here long but i must go I'll talk to everyone tomorrow. farewell sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:54 pm
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~

~Grins as he exits~

*kicks case back* don't worry I have a stockpile of assorted weapons hidden under and inside my couch, don worry.
sweatdrop Good, because being cornered by horney boys sucks. ((even OOC it happens to me, and I am "too young" to carry mace gonk ))  

Icemew Strife

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:00 am
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~

~Grins as he exits~

sweatdrop Good, because being cornered by horney boys sucks. ((even OOC it happens to me, and I am "too young" to carry mace gonk ))

It's illegal to sell it here in canada, but they still do, but it's used to repel animals and that, same stuff, sold and packaged differently, he he he I love Canada.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games