Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm
Mira luaghed quietly and shook her head when Shadow let out a pathetic sounding mew "You two are impossible."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:09 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. ”Well… I don’t know about you… but… I… want to… um… ‘be in bed with you’…” He says with a small shrug, not exactly sure exactly a proper time or way to ask for such, so he just said it the best way he could without feeling embarrassed for asking.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:18 pm
Mira's face turned a light shade of pink and she bit her lip slightly "Okay..." She had no idea how to answer him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:29 pm
Oblen looks away, embarrassed a bit… now realizing that he sort of threw the whole thing out wrong. He shrugs his shoulders. ”… I… sorry, I’m just all… sort of starting to go threw my little… ‘animal instincts’ sort of phase I have every now and then… and… sort of just… start to speak my mind and want to act before thinking… so… yeah…”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:52 pm
Mira shook her head slightly and linked her fingers through Oblen's, tugging gently she headed for the bedroom "Don't worry about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:08 pm
Oblen looks down at the linked fingers, a bit amazed that such a statement had worked out as such. He blinks. ”Oh... ok." He said, following the gentle tug... of course he wasn't about to not follow. He shrugs his shoulders. "... uh... so... we going to--?... you know..." He asks, still tooken back by obliging to the offer without much thought of it... of course more riled up too because of it.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 pm
Mira smiled slightly and opened the door to the bedroom "That's what you asked for." Tugging on his hadn lightly she closed to door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Oblen nods with a small smile. "... Y-Yeah, but... I'm just surprise that... it worked I guess..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:31 pm
Mira rolled her eyes "Why?It's nothing that surprising."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:40 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders as he pulls Mira in close. "Well, yeah... but I sort of thought that I'd have to sort of sway you to it, but yeah... this worked out better than I could imagine"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:02 pm
Mira smiled slightly and raised an eyebrow "And why would I have to be persuaded?" She kissed him, gently nipping his lower lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:34 pm
Oblen chuckles slightly. ”I don’t even know…” He says, trying to n** back a bit.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:48 pm
Mira grinned slightly "Then why say it?" SHe wrapped her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders again as he brings his arms around her waist. ”… just speaking my mind I guess…” He says before kissing at her neck.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:17 pm
Mira shivered slightly "Okay..." She bit her lip slightly and smiled.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games