Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Dang she is so stinking cute! >.< lol)

Ryo smiled and picked her up, she was very light in his hands. Which was a good thing. "Sounds like a plan." he said softly stroking her tail a bit before walking out of the cage and to his home.

(Alright, well I have to go so here is the Mansion and again I will be back online in about two days...take care! ^.^)

(Mansion: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20724059 )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image
~*Kotomi Ibuki*~
Kotomi walked in a circle around the cage. She stayed in this form here because it was more fitting. The guards put her in one of the smaller cages.  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image

Angelous watches as more slaves are picked and taken out and other buyers go to some more female slaves. he had a feeling he was going to be in her for awhile so he sat back down and tried to stretch his wings out while in the cage.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
~*Kotomi Ibuki*~
She growled at the people passing her. Overlooking the wolf form.  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:19 pm
Summer was brought back into the slave market. "wow this place sure had changed since i was taken last time. " She said looking aorund. At least they didn't chain her up this time.

(She is being brought back. Her profile is in the slave's profiles,and she is a half vampire for those who don't want to read.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 pm
Alexiale
→Ӊaӄumą←

User Image

Do you ever feel already buried deep?
6 feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you

Hakuma watched the two go. She smiled, happy that someone would be leaving the market. She sat up a bit straighter and tried to look a bit more cheery, hoping to catch someone's interest.

Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know

u need a master  

xXxXProject-NightmareXxXx

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 pm
Summer sighed as the gurads camback. They had chains. " Great." She stood waiting for them to come in,and when they did she tried to kick them out. She was sucessful with the first few, but they soon over powered her. " Crap." She said as she was chained to the wall once again.

Sumemr looked down waitng for a master to come by and she her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 pm
a guard walked with a young looking boy following close behind him. the boy was wrapped in chains yet was not being forced to follow. he had midnight blue hair and saphire eyes and didnt speak. the guard who was fairly taller opened a door to a cage and gestured the boy in. the boy nodded and walked in hearing the cage door shut behind him, he sat cross legged in the center, staring at the ceiling  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image
~*Kotomi Ibuki*~
She sighed at the guy. She whimpered "H-hey are you okay kid?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:00 pm
he looked over to her "uh huh. im okay" he replied "i just...dont remember.." he said after looking at the ceiling again "im...mizu" he said, looking to her again  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
~*Kotomi Ibuki*~
Kotomi smiled and morphed to her human state. "I'm Kotomi. What dont you remember?" She tilted her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:05 pm
the boy looked up "who i am...i only know my name, age and how to speak" he replied. he looked at her "...im mizu murimaru...age twenty...but...i dont know anything else.."  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image
~*Kotomi Ibuki*~
"I don't remember my past if that counts for anything. I've been here too long." She thought about it. "For... about nine years... which would make me..." She added the years. "Around 18... and my last name is Ibuki. Thats about it other than I know how to use my powers."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:13 pm
"i woke up..in an underground base. i had tag around my neck saying my name and age.. and the base was under demon attack, only i seemed to escape.. i managed to actually fight off some demons too...but in the end" he looked at his chained up self to explain the rest  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games