Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:07 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: TBA

Robin looked over her as the silence between them had began. She seemed nice enough. He really wanted to know more about her. But that was something maybe for another day. Right now, he would answer her question that she had presented. He really never thought of it at first, mainly because he has not been told the actual reason why for quite some time. He was told when he was adopted actually.

"My adopted parents call me Theo. They call me that because my biological father had shared my name and they wanted to veer away from using it, to spare my memories I assume. My middle name is Theodore; so they decided that it was best to call me that," he said, shrugging at the thought of his biological parents. He still never understood their decision but it was meant to happen.

"Is your name Alexandra or Alexandria?" he asked her, hoping not to be enveloped with another round of awkward silence.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 pm
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

His smile lingered while warm chocolate eyes stared into Ronna’s for those short moments she spoke, but then the conversation shifted and he found himself forcing out a fake cough before he glanced away and ruffled the back of his hair, nervous. He tried to shake it off, and distracted himself the best way he knew how. The others were speaking, he probably should’ve been paying attention to them, but his calloused fingers spun the wheels of his skateboard that rested on his lap, over and over again. Vroooom, vroom, vrooooom; the wheels rolled on.

In the distance, he thought he heard the uncanny, growling voice of Steffi. He blinked, craned his neck around past several students to try and spot them from down the table. It was hard to see their faces, so many people blocked their view. But he couldn’t make out a single word she was saying, a grim line settled on his lips. Miranda joined, and he blinked again, his attention diverted towards her and he smiled genuinely when their eyes locked. A commotion down the table stole his short attention span and fell upon several students, until it was stolen again by a paper airplane that landed somewhere in the middle of the table. He blinked, and his thoughts drifted to skateboarding, popping wheelies and grinding on the castle stair steps, and then to bungee jumping off of the astronomy tower. He chuckled to himself, oblivious.

Finally, he felt a moment of silence. He glanced back at David, Ronna, and Miranda in turn. Had they asked him something? Were they waiting for something? Or—maybe they were thinking? Relishing in a happy thought? ”Uuhhh…. What?” He blinked, obvious confusion distorted his facial features.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Gryffindor Table
with Ronna, David, Miranda
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

mc2
murruelecreuset
Forks Anonymous

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
MIRANDAxx FAUST
2ᴺᴰ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxx ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

ɪ ᴀsᴋ ʜᴇʀ ωʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ωᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє ѕαι∂ ωє'νє ÁŔŔĨVĔĎ ωιтнσυт кησωιηg
ᶤ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶰᵒʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵗᵘʳᶰxxxxxxxxxx
ı тακε мч cнαпcεƨ ı ɔσп'т cαяε ıғ ı ƁƲƦƝxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶠʳᵉᵉʷᵃʸ ᶤ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵖᵉᶰᵈ ᵐʸ ᵈᵃʸˢ
ı ƬΛҠƐ MY ƇĤΛИƇƐS ı мαч пενεя яεтυяп, cσмε вαcκ αɢαıп

xxxxxxttire: [x]
xxxxood: High-Spirited
xxocation: Gryffindor Table
ompanions: Ronna, David, Crash, and the rest of the Gryffindors

Miranda grinned at Ronna's statement, eyeing the staff table momentarily as she spoke. "I'd kill for a cup of coffee..." She said jokingly, as if her words would carry on to the staff table and somehow in -turn affect the food output in the kitchens. "It'd keep me awake all through the night though.. wouldn't want to miss all my classes on the first day." She added, turning back to Ronna and the rest of the Gryffindors.

At the news of Ronna visiting London, the girl perked up. "Oh? Did you enjoy it in London? It's always over crowded in the summer months, the streets are full of tourists. I actually didn't even spend much time in London myself, in 'celebration' of completing my first year at a school abroad my parents dragged me on a vacation through Italy and Greece... I wanted to claw my eyes out." She told Ronna, rolling her eyes and shuddering at the memories. "Don't get me wrong, the place was superb, but if you ever meet my parents..."

Miranda sighed in sheer annoyance before easing up a little. "I guess I shouldn't be complaining though, I had fun nonetheless. I read a bunch during the whole trip, so hopefully I'll be prepared for this year... but enough about me. What kind of broom did you get? Are you excited for Quidditch this year? I'm definitely going to try and attend at least one of the matches before the end of the season."

At Crash's confusion, Miranda couldn't help but to laugh. "Oh, Crash.." The girl tutted, shaking her head. "The duelling club actually sounds like a great idea... I would have joined last year, but there was that year restriction. This year for sure though.." She added, looking from Ronna to Crash as she spoke. "I mean, we've got magic now, why not learn to fight people and things with it? I won't have to get my hands dirty." She half-joked, chuckling.

mc2

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria stared at Robin with curious eyes. She really did wonder why his nickname was quite different from his first name. When he explained that Theodore was his middle name, a small smirk crawled onto the girl's lips. Not as interesting as I'd hoped, she thought. However, something else did spark her curiosity in his story. "Do you remember anything about your biological father?" she asked slowly, watching the boy's reaction. Just because his name was changed didn't mean his memories would disappear. When asked what her full first name was, the girl simply said, "Alexandria."

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:54 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Robin looked at her, not expecting the question at all. But he would answer it. "The honest truth, I don't remember much about my father. I was extremely young, but he was a wizard. And I do remember the words he said to me before he left me on the orphanage steps. He told me 'I'll be back for you when you are ready'. But I really have no idea when that may be. And I have no idea what he was talking about, but I guess I'll play it by ear," he said to her, chuckling a bit. He was comfortable witht talking about his past. It really wasn't much to him anymore. He had a new life now so he let bygones be bygones. He decided to make more conversation.

"You have a very nice name. So where are you from?" he asked her, smiling a bit, occasionally looking back at the sorting waiting for the last one's to be sorted. This was a very nice place. He couldn't wait for the food he has heard so much about though.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:02 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Gryffindors

➳ ➳ ➳

And Crash is spacing out...

➳ ➳ ➳

"A used Cleansweap 11," Ronna said. "I bought it without telling my Dad so I was on a budget. Well, I mean I'm always on a hair of a budget but not as bad as I was this year trying to get all my school stuff and a decent broom. I like the broom. Anyways, it's good I didn't look you up then since you weren't in town anyways."

"And yeah, I'm trying to get at least a reserve spot for beater again on the Quidditch team this year but a lot of people are trying out so I don't know my odds..." She wrinkled her nose and turned her attention to Crash.

"Crash," Ronna said, "I said we could get David to wake you up for Quidditch try-outs... I suppose I could wake you up since there isn't a ban for girls going into the boys dormitories but that would be..." She turned bright red. "Yeah, we'll um get David to get you up if you want."

Recovering she added, "And I said I'm joining the dueling club this year so even if I don't make the team I won't be that hard to find. Honestly pay attention more."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Forks Anonymous

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:49 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy sighed lightly, feeling more and more awful as she heard the voices around her. The word that she kept hearing was Quidditch. Was that all anyone could say?! The young adult dropped her head into her hands, rubbing her temples to try and calm herself. Somewhere in the mix, she heard Elli's voice, so full of pride as she declared her captaincy. Sure, Remy had wanted her to take over the team, but not like this! The werewolf cursed her sensitive hearing, slamming her eyes shut and gritting her teeth, as though the words were silver edged knives assaulting her head. After a few minutes, she sat straight, trying to look calm. Though, anyone could see that her eyes held the sheen of unfallen tears, that her smile was rather forced, and that her posture had slumped. At this point, she could only hope no one wanted to talk about the subject. Remy had just gotten happy.... she didn't need this!

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:10 pm
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

Fingers drummed on the wooden table top, chocolate brown eyes fixed on Miranda while she spoke. He blinked and laughed; could he really be blamed for getting so distracted? Well… maybe. But he wasn’t much too concerned about it, as if he was ever too concerned about anything—and maybe that was the problem. ”Dueling Club, huh? I checked it out one year, it looked pretty cool.” Or at least, he assumed. He was skateboarding through the castle halls when he spotted the meeting around the clock tower courtyard.

He glanced sideways at Ronna, a small laugh still echoing in his throat. It wasn’t until that the blonde had started to speak, and, was that a blush on her cheeks? He stuttered and blinked, obviously confused (and about what, he wasn’t sure, but something certainly felt awkward!) ”Uhhh..” He blinked again but she was already changing the subject right back to dueling; she chastised him and he smiled. ”Right—heh—sorry.” His grin widened and it spread into a simple laugh. She was cute when she was flustered, and he almost wondered what she was like angry. Probably still cute, then, too. He laughed again, turning away.

”Man, I’m starving, I wonder when the sorting’ll be through, I wish I’d gotten some candy from the trolley on the train.” He sighed and shrugged, he would have had to steal it, but, there were so many people around to even try. ”Did ya'll get any?” He inquired, hopeful.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Gryffindor Table
with Ronna, David, Miranda
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

mc2
murruelecreuset
Forks Anonymous

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Gryffindors

➳ ➳ ➳

Pretty sure Crash is laughing at me.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna raised a brow at Crash's laugh and his confusion, she was challenging him to call her out on it. Seriously was he that oblivious to not realize how just charging into the boys' dormitory could be awkward for someone? She was pretty sure Crash was laughing at her moment of being flustered too-well at least she wasn't completely dense about things.

"I really never seen a reason to waste money on the trolley... don't have a sweet tooth, sorry," Ronna said with a shrug. Suddenly she remembered she had picked up some crackers on her way out the door to the train station and she pulled them out of her robe. "Guess you'll have to live with crackers. Almost forgot I picked them up on my way to the station."

"Anyways, about the dueling club, I figure learning to duel will help me in my future endeavors," Ronna said with a smile. "It's always useful to know how to handle yourself in a fight." She was still smiling and said, "Anyways, Crash, a few extra-curriculars can't hurt your resume right?"

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria narrowed her eyes onto the empty plate in front of her. That must suck, she thought, imagining how awful it would have been if her dad left her after her parents' divorce, and she didn't remember much about him. Dark eyes flicked back up at the boy when he quoted his father. I'll be back for you when you are ready? she repeated in her head, cocking an eyebrow. Now, she was really curious about this kid. What did his father mean by when he was ready? "You haven't seen him since then?" she asked. The girl was surprised by how honest and comfortable Robin - er, Theo was being with her. After all, they were strangers only a moment ago.

A small smile spread to Alexandria's lips when Theo commented on her name. "Thanks. I'm from England," she said. Her whole family was from England, but several generations ago led to her family being complete latinos and latinas.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:31 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"Nope, I haven't seen the man since then. I am not too hopeful either. I really don't want to see him very much. I mean, how can you leave a little kid at the orphanage like that. He successfully ruined the first six years of my life, but really, I am fine now. Really...and quite frankly, if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be signing with a football youth academy this summer. My adopted parents are honestly the nicest people I've ever met. And they make sure I am taken care of. It is nice...to go from such a lowly place to such a highly regarded place," he said to her, letting silence get back into the conversation. He wanted it to stop. So he would engage her with another question.

"That's really enough about me. I don't think you were expecting me to tell my whole life story like this. Rather self centered on my part if I have to say so myself. So, tell me about you now? Because I'm sure you are just about tired of hearing about me," he said, laughing a bit. He did go off on a rant about his life. He was honestly talking to himself, reminding himself of the bad times. He couldn't go back there. And he was going to stop at nothing to prevent from going back to that rodent and bug infested place.

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

“You guys should come out the more the merrier. It’s a great class and I find it helps with Defence Against the Dark Arts too.” David said. “Yeah I can handle that much. I got to get up anyways.” He replied before looked to Crush. “All I said was its good for us that we’re getting all these first years.” David added. It was hardly important anyways. “Here I got some chocolate frogs on the trip. Oh and if you want to try your luck on the bertie botts every flavor beans go right ahead.” He said taking them out and handing them to Crash.

David glanced over at Remy and noticed she didn't seem too happy. He wished there was something he could do for her. Maybe there was something... "I'll talk to you later guys." he told them walking over and taking a seat next to Remy. "Hey we sure are getting a lot of new Gryffindors aren't we?" he asked casually trying to hide the fact that he knew she was upset.

With: Gryffindors

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

mc2
Essy ze Ninja
Forks Anonymous
Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy looked up in a bit of honest shock when she heard a voice nearby. David? He wanted to talk, it seemed, and it wasn't on the cursed topic. She wiped a tear from her cheek and gave her best attempt at a smile. "Hey David. Yea. Lots of new kids." She gave a slight nod, not really knowing what else to say or do. She just felt so... lost. Like she didn't belong here at all. It hurt her heart knowing that she had probably lost a lot of friends for such a stupid, stupid mistake.

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David smiled at the shocked expression he got from Remy. She probably thought he was going to bring up Quidditch. He knew it was bothering her enough this even so he pushed that topic aside. "It looks like Leo got her wish making Gryffindor and all." he told her looking over at his cousin who was with her friends it seemed. "I hope this year goes well. We don't want a repeat of last year with everyone falling asleep like dominos." David told her honestly. Most of Gryffindor fell victim to that event and it really made things difficult.

With: Gryffindors... Remy

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy nodded at David, doing her best to smile. "Yea. She seems to be having a great time already. I'm happy she got her house." She remembered seven years ago to the day that a girl with bright blue eyes and gleaming braces was sorted into Gryffindor. She had wanted more than anything to be in the house, but now, now she wasn't so sure. It seemed like she didn't belong here anymore. Oh well. Only one year left to go. David mentioned the sleeping epidemic the year prior, then gave a nod. "Crazy circumstances call people to do crazy things. When someone's at the end of their rope, there are two options, David. You can either let go and fly free, or tie a knot and hang on for dear life." Her voice sounded rather... tired as she spoke, seeming as though the girl had aged several decades in a matter of seconds. Gold eyes looked at the boy, a soft smile sitting gently on her face. Hopefully the boy would understand the deeper inflection to her words.

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games