Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 pm

x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine gave Iñigo a little bit of a look, then rolled her eyes and looked up towards the Sorting. It was beginning to finish, only a few Firsties were left up at the Sorting Hat. "Well, it's just about time to eat, I suppose." Lexine murmured, leaning forward a bit, off of Iñigo, to count the remaining First years. "Soon you'll be able to eat all you want, just...well, not too much. Don't want you sick for classes, now do we?" She asked, tilting her head before setting it on his shoulder again.

Lexine looked up at Iñigo, a slightly confused look on her face.
                                                "You think of some of the strangest things, Iñigo." She muttered, running a hand through her hair as she sat up slightly. She thought she might as well, after all the Headmaster was starting his way up to the podium, the beginning of the year speech was no doubt about to begin. "You better not. Take a hold of my hand or something...of course, that didn't exactly help this year, now, did it?" She shrugged, chuckling quietly. She rubbed a tired eye again and, before she could answer Iñigo's question, the Headmaster started his speech.

It was the usual speech, the one he gave every year, and Lexine really couldn't be bothered to listen. She looked attentive, of course, but her mind was drifting into a dream world where nothing was quite as it seemed. Before she went completely out, Lexine blinked a few times, bringing herself back and finding herself staring at the food that had appeared on the tables. She smiled slightly, the nudged Iñigo.
                                                "There ya' go," She said with a slight chuckle. It took her a moment to think back to Iñigo's question, whatever he'd asked before the Headmaster started his speech. She thought for a moment before looking over to Iñigo who was already beginning to grab food from the plates in front of them and dig in. "I suppose I am quite sleepy... I didn't really sleep all that much before we got our things together to head to Hogwarts so..." She lied slightly, shrugging her shoulders. To be completely honest, she had been having a hard time sleeping for weeks now, the only thing that was keeping her from looking like a zombie was quite a bit of concealer and foundation. Iñigo didn't have to know, though. After all, now with OWLs, he certainly had enough on his plate, he didn't have time to worry about his girlfriend's sleeping issues.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:47 pm

x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxbeauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri had been so content to just listen to the conversation going on between Dakota, Grace, and an older Gryffindor who had said her name was 'Leo'. Not to him, to the girl that Grace was talking to, but he was listening close enough that he overheard her. He was so content, that he almost completely missed it as Dakota asked him something. It took him a moment to realise what Dakota had asked, and he immediately shrugged. "Eh, it wasn't all that different from before. My mum, sister and I basically just hung around at home and did little to nothing. It was a good change of pace from Hogwarts, but it was still boring. I mean, I just spent the whole bleeding thing sitting around in my room. It's incredibly dull considering all the rushing around here half the time." Dmitri complained, rolling his eyes. "Anyway, I'm glad to be back nonetheless. How was your summer?" He asked, a slight pause in between his response and the question.

Befoew Dakota could answer him, he heard the Headmaster begin his usual speech. Dmitri sat there, paying attention to the Headmaster before he called out that it was time to eat. Just as it had last year, large platters of food filled the table, and Dmitri was quick to grab a bit of food and begin eating.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:43 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo looked up at the sorting for a brief couple moments before he responded to Lexine, counting the amount of kid's left, happy to say that could be on one hand. Finally, looking down at her, he shrugged his one free shoulder. "I mean, although getting out of class for a legitimate reason sounds kind of tempting, you're probably right. I'll make sure not to eat...too...too much," he said, kind of lying, but assuring her he wouldn't be sick. He was probably going to eat a lot, speaking that he didn't eat a thing all day, but he figured Lexine would probably go to sleep on his shoulder; so he could do most of the eating then. Then again, that was probably not a reliable event to bank on though, probably because it most likely wasn't going to happen.

As she told him he thought some strange things, he smiled. "At least, it was somewhat relevant to the conversation. And you know that sentiment is kind of mutual right? You definitely think of some strange things too," he said, laughing a bit at his rhetoric. Everyone at one point or another thinks about something strange whether it is as different as wondering if Merlin would take it as an offense that everyone seemed to reference his beard, or something else. He just tended to voice the thought to which was a product of the amount of thinking he did constantly. He then addressed what she had said next, a small smile still looming on his face. "So...if that doesn't work, what do you suggest I do, keep you in a bear hug or something? C'mon, you got to put some effort into it too!" He said this as jokingly as possible before silencing himself because the Headmaster had began the whole pre-year speech ritual that he had to do to help the first years understand the rules.

Soon enough, the man's speech had ended. And what Iñigo needed the most, happened. The food had started to appear and Iñigo's eyes widened a bit, wanting it all. He knew he couldn't have it all, but he sure wanted it all. This was one event at Hogwarts he most certainly looked forward to every single year. And the best part was, Lexine egged him on a bit, by nudging him and telling him to basically go for it...or at least, that's what he heard...whether or not that was actually what she said, he had no idea. He grabbed food of many varieties...chicken...turkey...rolls...pasta...everything. Now that he had it all in front of him, before he could go eat, he heard Lexine finally answer his question. "Well...I won't keep you up this evening then like I always do. I'll let you actually sleep. Of course, unless you truly want to stay up. I'm still probably going to make you go to bed though," he admitted to her, laughing and then digging into the food. Now...the food...that was the best thing he ever tasted. Layers and layers of flavors...all wrapped into the plate. It almost made him excited.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:02 pm

User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina watched as bowls and platters loaded with food started appearing upon the table in front. The wondrous aroma reminded her she still had a few pounds left to regain from her long, lonely exile in the Lake Country. As she started loading up a plate with roast chicken, new potatoes, and cornbread stuffing, she asked of anyone whom happened to be within earshot, "How do they do this? I know it can't be Transfigured, because that would be one of the five principle exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration."

(OCC: Open for Interaction)

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:55 pm

x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

"Don't leave me in classes alone, Iñigo. I mean, the only three people I even really know in our year are Alice, Jasper, and Valentina." She complained, taking a roll from one of the platters in front of her and nibbling on it. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I love them to death, but...don't leave me alone..." She murmured. She glanced up at Iñigo before sitting up straight and ripping off another piece from her roll and sticking it in her mouth.

Lexine smiled and nodded slightly.
                                                "You think I don't know that half the things I say are strange? Trust me, I do. I was just pointing out the obvious. Plus, what do you say to something like that?" She asked, giggling slightly. "I've never once thought about that, so it's not like I really had any other response. However, it is a good question. Strange...but, good. I'd be curious to know what he'd think about that, actually." Lexine shrugged, taking another bite of her roll, then looking up to Iñigo and smiling. "Hey, I've tried to hold onto you, but my short little legs can't walk as fast. I can't help it." She said, shrugging. "Maybe you should just carry me into the Great Hall next year, that way we're sure not to lose one other. Of course, that would just make a spectacle, and I'd really rather not..." She sighed, laughing again.

Lexine couldn't help but giggle slightly at Iñigo as he pushed so much food together on his plate; the thing was practically overflowing with just about everything that was sitting at the table. She looked up at him, then continued in on her roll.
                                                "Don't gorge yourself, Iñigo..." She laughed, watching as he continued to put things onto his plate. She never understood how he could eat all that he did and look the way he did. She laughed at his comment about him not keeping her up this year. Last year the two had stayed up for hours just talking in the common room, she didn't know when they ended up finally falling asleep. It was late, but that was about all she knew. The entire time they talked, Lexine nearly fell asleep on Iñigo's shoulder. It was strange, really, even back when they weren't a couple, they still acted like a couple. That must've been why it had been no surprise when Lexine and Iñigo told Alice and Jasper they were dating... She laughed privately as she recounted that memory, then brought herself back and noticed that people were finishing up. It was no doubt about time to bring all the First years to their common room. Looking down the table and polishing off her roll, Lexine figured: Why the hell not? I am a Prefect, after all...

"Well, I think it's about time I start my Prefect-ly duty and bring the First years to the common room, see you later."
                                                Lexine murmured, giving Iñigo's hand a squeeze before standing up and looking down the table. Sadly, Lexine didn't have height on her side, but she was at least able to get their attention by calling out. The Great Hall was loud with the sounds of eating and chatting, but luckily the Ravenclaws tended to be a bit quieter. "First year Ravenclaws! First off, congratulations for being sorted into Ravenclaw, we're happy to have you in our house. I'm Fifth year Prefect Lexine Vance. It's about time to head down to the common room, so try to finish off your meals and follow me, please!" Lexine called out in a rather shaky voice. It wasn't too obvious, but she never did like calling attention to herself...now, however, she'd have to. "Make sure to stay with me, try not to lose your fellow Ravenclaw First years; the castle's layout can be pretty confusing sometimes, so stick with me so you don't get lost." Lexine gave the First years a smile, timid but sincere, and started guiding them to the doors. She hoped they'd all listened, and that she wouldn't have to go searching the castle for a lost First year. If anyone was lost by the time they got to the common room, Lexine would not be above searching the entire castle for the lost First year...

uniform x ooc :: First years: Your next post should be in the Grand Staircase, please move your student there.

RedEagleEye007

The Forgotten Weasley

Graydon Ironshield

Yukina101

Maiya Kajuji

murruelecreuset
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:49 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo gave her a boyish smile when she had told him not leave her alone. Mainly because the girl had paused before saying 'don't leave me alone' and the context before it just caused him to laugh a bit. "I won't leave you alone...I promise...maybe," he told her, chuckling before looking back to his food that he had just gotten, excited about it...and a dazing out a little bit. But he heard her nonetheless. Well, he heard bits and pieces of what she said and was able to at least piece together what the girl had said to him. Had he not been able to do that, she might've killed him for not listening...then again, she might get a laugh about it too...speaking that she knew he was probably fixated on the food that was in front of him.

"Well...you say that to it," he told her, chuckling as he thought about it. She practically answered her own question with that one. "But I'd imagine he'd either get a huge kick out of it, or be really pissed. Don't think there really is an in between." He forked some of his food off of his plate, eating more and more and getting fuller and fuller, but he still was no close to finishing. He may have been skinny, but his extremely fast metabolism tended to allow him to eat whatever he wanted at times and never have to 'pay the price' per se.

As she went into why they separated, all he could do was laugh. "Lexine, you aren't even that short. But I do know you walk slower. I will take that into account, or I could just carry you all the way up to the castle. Then again...as much as I want to try it. I really don't think anybody is built to carry another person those kinds of distances," he said, treading careful waters by saying it, making sure she knew that in no way was he implying that she 'overweight'. His father had already taken the liberty in telling what not to say to a lady...ever...and said never say anything that a woman could twist to mean something different. Well...he had no idea if women actually did that, but he wasn't taking a chance.

Eating more and more, his girlfriend had laughed at him for gorging himself with food...to which he shrugged his shoulders. "I haven't eaten all day...I think it is well deserved," he said humorously, trying to not to talk with too much food in his mouth, but at that point, it was hard.

As time passed, he was getting fuller and fuller, but still was not quite done. But Lexine decided she would do her duty as prefect and take the Firsties up to the Common Room. He met her hand squeeze with one of equal force before watching the girl get up. "Look at you...addressing crowds now...I like it," he told her before she went off with all the kids. "Time for more food!" He watched his girlfriend go and realized he now had free reign on how much food he could eat. So...he got some more chicken, some steak...and some bisquits and started to devour them.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:13 am

Mitchell & Vann

Leonette///////////////Grace///////////////Dakota//
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor//////////Ravenclaw//////////Ravenclaw

David was luck that Dakota was having a conversation with Dmitri when he said he was wrong about Gypsy’s hair. There would have been a twelve year old talking a mile a minute about how he had only been half off and that he wasn’t technically wrong. Luckily that was avoided though as he listened to Dmitri. It sounded like his summer was less than exciting. “Sorry it couldn’t have been better.”

Grace listened to David’s in depth answer. It was fascinating to the first year, sure read about it in a book once but she’d never actually seen one. Looking over at the staff table as David pointed out the healing professor Grace nodded. Grace giggled at the concept of Gypsy taking colors from a crayon box. “It sure seems that way.”

“So just don’t go causing trouble when they’re around.” Leonette added when David was finished. There was a reason she let him explain it. Honestly he was better at it then she was. Besides she was just a guest at the Ravenclaw table. “Leo, we aren’t Gryffindors like you.” Grace replied to her with a big smile. “Hey! Gryffindors aren’t the only avid troublemakers, believe me.” She counters just as the headmaster did his opening speech. All three listened to the speech some more than others. Leonette had heard it a thousand times it felt like so she really didn’t care all that much anymore. She only listened because what if it somehow changed one year. Doubtful, but it might happen one day.

When food appeared Leonette dug in like usual as Grace stared in surprise. Dakota on the other hand started digging in as he answered Dmitri’s question prior to the speech. “As for my summer, it was good. Didn’t do all that much just hung out with the family; mum, my aunt and uncle, and my cousins. I mean, my family’s pretty big so there’s never really a dull moment but for the most part I was at home hanging around. Went into Diagon Alley every once and a while, mum got a job working at Flourish and Blotts.” He said with brightly. Overall his summer wasn’t that bad and he certainly didn’t mind the excuse to go to Diagon Alley to visit his mum.

Grace looked over to Selina before she decided to get to eating herself. “This is amazing isn’t it. I heard that house elves make it all. I’m thinking that would mean they teleport it from there to here. That’s my guess anyways.” She said brightly. Once their meal was relatively done Grace heard a girl called out to all the first years. “See you later Leo.” She said before bolting off and out of the great hall after Lexine. Leonette smiled as she ran off to get the tour to the Ravenclaw common room. “Looks like you get off with having to do any work this year.” Leonette said to David with an even brighter smile.

(Exit Grace)

Status'

Leonette: Happy and not to mention proud
Grace: Delighted
Dakota: Happy

Who we're with: Each other... David, Selina, and Dmitri
OOC: Sorry it took me so long.

*Outfits in pictures

mc2
Arkendrai
Graydon Ironshield
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:35 pm

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with Jer, Echo and Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Distressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Nonononononononono. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ p í є c є s ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd s t α r є α t ч σ u ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIt was a fairly typical morning before the mail arrived; Gypsy had gotten up, gotten dressed, and then drug Jer down to the Great Hall for breakfast. Upon arriving, she'd seen that Echo was already seated at the Ravenclaw table and elected to join him. The sixth year had rolled his eyes and made a face, but he didn't say anything, more than used to this sudden desire to spend time with him that the metamorphmagus had developed. He still thought it was weird, but as long as she wasn't being exceptionally annoying, he'd let it slide. She'd made herself a plate of the usual fare and dug in not speaking much as she ate. She wasn't a morning person, not by any definition of the word, and tended to be grumpy and silent until at least ten, if not noon. She vaguely listened to the conversation Echo was having with his girlfriend, but didn't contribute. Hell, she could barely follow it, they were going on about one of those tv shows they liked, she thought. As long as they weren't talking about zombies... but, then, her brother only talked about zombies around her when he wanted her to buzz off.

spaceThe Ravenclaw blinked a bit in surprise at a letter from her mother's owl. They usually didn't get mail from their parents except on the weekends these days, and it was the middle of the week. Figuring it must be important, Gypsy took the letter from Charcoal, patting the owl gently on the head and offering it a scrap of meat from her plate. The creature was clearly agitated about something, she thought, because she didn't take the meat, just gave Gypsy and odd look. The pink-haired girl swore, if the owl'd had proper shoulders, they'd have been drooping; that was the sense she got from it. She frowned, glancing down at the letter, and then she went pale, normally-tanned skin lightening until it was lighter than her brother's almost translucent skin. Echo noticed this, and blanched, because Gypsy going pale was never a good sign. "What's up, sis?" he asked, having no clue what could have her so spooked. She hadn't even opened the letter yet, for Merlin's sake.

spaceGypsy tore the envelope open and handed it to Echo in answer, and then it was his turn to blanch; perhaps not so dramatically as his sister, but he paled all the same. The handwriting on the envelope wasn't their mother's, or even their father's; it was their grandmother's. For the life of him, he couldn't imagine what reason Phyllis Lovette would have for using his mother's owl.

spaceMeanwhile, the seventh year had gone stock-still barely seconds after she'd begun the letter. She'd frozen up like she'd turned to stone, jaw clenching. She forced herself to finish the letter, but her eyes kept running back up the page to one particular sentence. Phyllis wasn't one for sentimentality, or pleasantries. Especially regarding anything important or serious. Normally, Gypsy sort of appreciated that about her, because at least she wasn't being the sugary-sweet fake that a lot of the people in her social circle were. But at this moment, she couldn't help but think that just a smidge of it would've been nice. Something to soften the blow. Something other than "they didn't make it."

spaceGypsy didn't say a word; she handed the letter to Echo numbly, staring off into space. He read through it quickly, expression growing horrified. She knew the exact instant he got to The News. It was like everything in him just evaporated, and he deflated. A quiet 'no' sounded from him, and then he was balling the letter up in frustration, grinding his teeth. Gypsy felt like she was going to throw up; a sick, roiling ball had formed in her stomach. Without a word, she leaned into Jer, head lolling onto his shoulder. She didn't know when she'd started crying, but she felt a tear fall from the tip of her nose. She inhaled sharply, buried her face in her boyfriend's neck, and whispered flatly, "My parents are dead."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α c σ n v є r s α t í σ n
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα c r ч í n f r σ n t σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t í t
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm í n l σ v є wíth ч σ u

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 pm

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya had taken to sitting at the Ravenclaw table during the week with Echo so that they could hang out before either going to a shared class or splitting up for an elective. They not only got some time to work on homework they might not have finished (alright, what she might not have finished) but they also got in some decent snogging time which is always a bonus. Now though she was placing scrambled eggs on her toast while arguing with her friend about why Superwhovengelock was not only disturbing but just characteristically impossible. Superwho, possible, Whovenge, maybe. Supervenge, wouldn't be surprised, Avengelock, not really. Wholock, would pay money to see, Superlock, ehh, maybe. But all of them together in one freaky fusion. Just, no. Although they did agree that possibly seeing Jensen, Jared, Misha,Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and David Tennant all in one setting would be waaay too much attractiveness to be legal. While others would be weirded out by having a boyfriend who she could gush about cute guys with she found it liberating almost. She didn't have to lie if he asked who she thought was hot because half the time he was thinking the same thing. And for some crazy reason that just made the snogging so much hotter. She was messed up and he accepted it, wasn't that what people looked for in relationships? She was thrown from her reverie by an owl landing by Gypsy with a letter but didn't take much away from it and went back to her conversation. However it didn't last long since the older girl began to pale rapidly, something she'd never really seen before, and when Echo asked he was handed a letter which in turn made him change colors as well before he grew angry and yet looked so lost. What had happened in the span of a minute? What did that letter say?! Tanya was about to ask when she heard Gypsy whisper something but she didn't think she heard what she thought she heard. She couldn't have. "Echo, what's wrong? What did the letter say?" she asked worriedly.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Ravenclaw TableWith: Echo, Gypsy, and JerThinking: The frickOOC
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:48 pm

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Ravenclaw Table with Tanya, Gypsy and Jer
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Angry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ . . . ❞

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ a g a ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ c o м e т o p l a y agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт в r e a т н ι n g ? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr м ι n d gιvιng yoυ ѕ o м e o n e тo т a l ĸ т o. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx

spaceEcho's jaw tightened as his sister's whisper reached his ears, barely audible. He knew Tanya had heard it. She just wished she hadn't. Hell, he wished he hadn't. The Ravenclaw realized that he wanted to hit something. Very, very badly. He'd never felt like that before. When he'd found out that Kas was dying, he'd felt miserable. He'd wanted to crawl in a hole and cry until... he hadn't even known. Maybe until he just stopped. Now, though... this was different. This wasn't, 'someone is dying.' This was 'someone is dead.' His parents. His parents were dead. His fists clenched, so tight that his nails formed half-moons against his palm, and it hurt a little. After a moment, he realized he was grinding his teeth, and he tried to stop, to unclench his jaw, but he couldn't. Finally, he managed to turn to look at Tanya. "There was an accident. Ice on the road. They... they were DOA." He didn't bother to elaborate, couldn't have even if he'd tried. It was obvious who he was talking about, even if you hadn't heard Gypsy's whisper. At least, it should've been to Tanya. He swallowed hard, standing very suddenly. "I'm going to go for a walk," he said in a clipped tone, and then he was off, storming out of the hall. He didn't know where he was going, but it was away from here.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕ м ι l e and don'т в e l ι e v e
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll w a ĸ e ғroм тнιѕ d r e a м
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғ ι х м e, ι'м noт в r o ĸ e n нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe l ι e lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo y o υ c a n н ι d e. don'т c r y

User Image

** Exit to a place... somewhere. **

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:26 pm

User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer had woken up, feeling groggy, until Gypsy dragged him down to breakfast. Granted, he was still feeling groggy, but that he figured could be easily cured with either coffee or tea. He just wasn't sure which he was going to pick yet. He followed his girlfriend down to the Great Hall, yawning a bit and plopping down next to her as she started piling her plate with food, wondering if Ronna had stolen all the coffee from the Great Hall yet or not. He doubted it, but considering how often Ronna could be seen with a thermos of the stuff, he wouldn't put it past her. Yawning, he poured himself a cup of coffee, figuring it should wake him up enough when an owl swooped down to land next to Gypsy. Figuring it was something personal, Jer ignored it, instead grabbing a few sausages and eggs to pile on his plate before digging in himself. It was when he took a bite out of one sausage that he noticed Gypsy's colour change before she even started reading her letter.

Frowning (and completely ignoring his own meal, heck, he used to do it often enough, it wasn't that big a deal for him), he turned to look at Gypsy. He didn't understand the exchange the siblings had, but it was evidently enough that both he and Gypsy were suddenly looking at the letter with dread. He watched the two look over the letter, and then their reactions. An arm immediately went up to encircle Gypsy's shoulders when he blinked, hearing Gypsy's whisper and then Echo's angry response to Tanya. No, not angry, Terse, clipped, but not angry. Okay, that was two different reactions there.

He didn't know if Gypsy would smack him, but he suddenly needed to read the letter himself. gesturing with his free hand, he deftly caught it out of the air when it zipped back over to them, and disengaged himself long enough from Gypsy to unball the letter. Letting her settle back down against his shoulder, he read the letter. Once, twice, and ruddy hell, was this her grandmother writing this? That didn't exactly sound like a grandmother's words to a child, more like a clinical evaluation of events. Okay, sure, he might be a bit emotionally stunted on the whole family business (who wouldn't be, spending over half their life in an orphanage?) but even he thought that there was something seriously wrong with the wording.

He then looked at Gypsy, then back to the letter, and then back to Gypsy. Okay, last time something seriously bad happened to a member of his family, it resulted in him nearly knifing Luke because, as his younger mind thought, Luke didn't even care his best friend and Jer's sister was in a coma. Granted, he had to re-evaluate his opinion on Luke since, but Steffi hadn't died from the event. Even finding out that Kas was dying wasn't exactly the same. He literally had no point of reference for this, at all. Deciding that since Echo tossed it away, he figured that meant that he didn't want to keep it around. He concentrated just enough to light a small flame with a touch of his fingers, and dropped the now burning ball of paper onto his plate. He then stood, pulling Gypsy up with him.
                                                      "Alrigh', we ain' goin' ta any lessons today then. Anyone don' li' i', well, they can bloody well piss off. 'Ave any particular place ya don' mind bein' today, or do ya think a trip down to th' kitchens would be in order?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Bleedin' bells, tha' bloody letter!
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:59 am

User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

The cards were laid out on the table before Selina, four placed at the cardinal points surrounding the significator, while four more were placed in a row above them. Her tarot cards were a gift from Mother Grey, and it taken time and much practice for them to be attuned to her. While her grandmother told her she had the Gift, it didn't mean she was as skilled a diviner as she. Selina knew better than to question her grandmother about such things, if Mother Grey said there were ill omens only a fool would refuse to take heed.

This morning she was simply doing a general reading, only rarely would she do a specific reading for herself or another. She fanned the remaining cards before her, and was about to draw one out, when a paw reached out and started pulling on one instead. Selina glanced up at Hepzibah, whom sat on the table on the other side of the cards. She smiled and chuckled softly at her feline ally. "Who asked you to help?" she asked, and the long-haired Birman gave her a look with her big blue eyes and a petulant meow in response.

Selina flipped the card over, and placed it upon the leftmost card at the top. She drew in a deep breath when she saw Death placed atop the Hanged Man. Under most circumstances, neither card literally meant death, they referred instead to change, a greater or lesser change in one's circumstances respectively, and no responsible diviner would tell someone otherwise. However...

A flutter of movement in the corner of her eye caught Selina's attention, and she and Hepzibah turned to look down the table in time to see an owl land at the table, where one of the Prefects and her brother were seated. "A little early for Owl Post," said Selina musingly, "that can't be good." Hepzibah seemed to nod in agreement. Selina added darkly, "Good news can always wait, bad news never does."

Cara MiaKitty

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:24 am

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with Jer, Echo and Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Distressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Nonononononononono. ❞

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ p í є c є s ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd s t α r є α t ч σ u ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxx

spaceGypsy almost screamed when Jer pulled away from her, the sudden lack of contact feeling like a punch in the gut with the mood she was currently in. She didn't feel like she could herself up, she needed him for support, and suddenly he wasn't there anymore. Or, he was there, he was still seated next to her, but there was space between them. Only a couple inches, but it felt like a chasm, and she couldn't hold herself up on her side. The Ravenclaw stared at her boyfriend blankly, watching but not really seeing as he retrieved the letter from where her brother had thrown it in frustration. Her throat felt dry, and she was glad he'd thought to read the letter rather than doing as Tanya had and asking what'd happened. She didn't think she could've answered that question, even as much as Echo had. When he set the page on fire, her gaze shifted, watching the flames dance and burn the parchment. Should she have stopped him? Should she have kept it? She couldn't think of a reason to, but it felt like the sort of thing you were expected to keep. But the thought of doing so made her feel sick. It was morbid. What was she supposed to've done, framed it? Tucked it away in a keepsake box? No. She didn't want to. It wasn't like she'd need it for a record of anything... the death certificates her grandmother apparently now possessed would provide that well enough.

spaceJer's attempt to get her on her feet was unexpected, and she stumbled a bit, falling into him. Arms wrapped around his waist and she very purposefully shrunk her height so that she could lay her head on his chest without having to lean down or awkwardly bend her back. He could get mad at her for it later; right now, that was what she wanted to do. Normally, being taller than him didn't bother her. She didn't care one way or another, she loved him neither for or in spite of it. But sometimes... sometimes being shorter than him was nice. Like right now. She wanted him to be able to wrap her up and hold her and surround her and block everything else out.

spaceHis words finally registered, and she frowned, trying to muddle through the welling sadness and the pain to think of an answer. She didn't want to go to the kitchens; the House-Elves, as wonderful as they were, would not be welcome company. No one was welcome company. She wanted to be alone. Or, not alone. Alone with Jer. She realized that to her, alone didn't mean by herself. It meant by herself, with Jer. She didn't like being actually alone. And she certainly didn't want that right now. She tilted her head to look up at him, still pale as a ghost, eyes decidedly dulled, hair fading to grey. "Bed. I... I just want to be in bed," she said, and then she realized that was counter-productive, because 'bed' meant that he couldn't follow her. Boys couldn't get into the girl's dorms. They could curl up on the usual couch, but there might be others in the Common Room, and she didn't want to have to listen to all the chatter and turning pages and scribbling quills. She wanted silence, curled up under a blanket. With him. "... Room of Requirement. There. I just... dorm for my pajama's. Then... there'll be a bed." She swallowed. She wasn't sure if she wanted to sleep, or just to lay down. Maybe she'd figure it out when they got there. Maybe she just wanted to curl up and for him to hold her so she could cry. That... that seemed about right. She wasn't sure whether or not he was following her. Apparently, when she was upset in any manner other than anger, she stopped making sense while she spoke. Complete sentences were for people who weren't about to cry. He hadn't quite been able to keep up when she'd first tried to tell him about her boggart, before she'd kissed him. Maybe she wasn't making sense now, either. She couldn't tell. Her throat was too thick to say anything else, though.

spaceShe pulled away and grasped his hand, starting towards the doors. Dorm for pj's. Then the Room of Requirement. Walk by the entrance three times, thinking about what you want... Hopefully it was presently unoccupied. If it weren't, she might lose it. Probably start screaming and scare the hell out of some underclassmen couple who'd stumbled across it and were using it to snog in private. Well, too bad. Her mental breakdown was going to take precedent over their stupid teenage hormones, she thought.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α c σ n v є r s α t í σ n
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα c r ч í n f r σ n t σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t í t
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm í n l σ v є wíth ч σ u

User Image

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:07 am

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Ravenclaw Table with Selina
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Hm, not many of the young ones read... ❞

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx

spaceDrusilla was walking past the Ravenclaw table on her way up to the Staff Table at the head of the room when she noticed a young girl with a set of tarot cards laid out on its surface. She watched curiously as the child's cat selected a card from the deck in a manner rather reminiscent of her own half-kneazle, Darla. Cats were quite gifted in that regard; they had excellent instincts for such complex and fluid branches of magic. It was one of many reasons they were such popular pets and familiars among wizardkind.

spaceThe girl took the cat's advice, and then looked visibly distressed at what she saw. Hm. Dru wasn't accustomed to seeing much of anyone bothering with the cards. People tended not to bother with Divination if they didn't have the second sight. A few bad predictions early on when they were learning and they seemed to think it was all nonsense. Few bothered to hone the skill unless they were born with a natural gift for it. Drusilla herself had it, of course, but Seers were rare.

spaceAfter a long moment, she sat across from the girl at the table, watching her with interest. "What do you See that troubles you so, duck?" she asked softly, not looking down at the cards on the tabletop. It would be rude to do so, after all. She had no way of knowing if the child's reading was of a personal nature. Asking was itself questionable, but she was leaving the option of being told it was none of her business. Not so if she'd seen what the girl had laid down; even if she didn't know the specifics, the cards themselves spoke volumes. Besides that, Drusilla's own gift meant that it was rather likely that she might gain more insight than most from that glance. Rude. Prying. She'd learned long ago that she had to put more effort in distance than most to keep within the bounds of politeness. But, there was no harm in asking. Besides, she was a professor, and one who would understand better than most whatever it was causing the girl distress. If she was needed, it was her job to offer help. Besides that, she didn't believe in coincidence; it was Fate that she'd happened upon the student at this time, she was certain.

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:25 pm

User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina was surprised when she saw one of the professor sit on the bench across from her. At her old school such a thing would never happen; there was always the line between students and teachers and never would the line be broached. It was something she was yet to be accustomed to at Hogwarts was the lesser degree of formality. She recognized the wide-eyed teacher as being the professor whom led them away from the train and across the Black Lake; the one whom referred to people as 'ducks'. Right then she took a measure of comfort in the name.

"Hello, professor," she said, nodding respectfully, as years of being in her old school had drilled into her. She tapped the cards before her, and said softly, "I see pain ... great pain. Not for myself, but for..." She glanced down the length of the table, and saw the purple-haired Prefect, her brother, and a couple others with them were gone. Selina felt a shudder run through her, as though an icy cold hand were laid upon her small shoulder. "I know the cards normally mean a measure of change, Mother Grey told me as much, but this time ..."

Cara MiaKitty

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games