Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leon_Redir

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image

Leon Stone | קยгє-๒l๏๏๔| ㄅレㄚ₮サ∑Яⅰи
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image"Love is bullsh*t. Emotion is bulls*it. I am a rock..."

--» It seemed that the minor amount of floating and shifting that was being caused upon himself was that of a more skilled wizard or witch. Irritating as it was, he didn't even want to try and fathom the magic that was being used on him so aiming to do something about the situation himself when a fourth year could not was...disconcerting.

When the eating had begun, Leon didn't rightly aim to eat as he simply kept his attention on other things, people, silverware, things that floated about around the room, candles being the prime source of the entertainment in the overall situation. What he thought the most about was the 'black lake' that held within it creatures that only he could assume and a giant squid from what he was told. His problem now was how to go about swimming in a lake with all these things and NOT have to worry about any sort of fatality.

After everything had settled down, a one, Marina announced to all the students that had arrived that she was going to be taking them all to what would be the common rooms in a dungeon.
"Dungeon...that has to peoples attention." It was then that they were lead out into the entrance to be taken to this...dungeon and Leon was to wonder if Serafina was to be joining the little newblette brigade. "Well Sera, I'll see ya when I see ya."

With: Other students < Serafina
Wearing: School Robes
Where: Great Hall < Slytherin Table -> Antechamber/Great Hall Enterance
"...I'm a jerk. I'm an uncaring @sshole and proud of it.”."

IceGrayWolf
Serafina Elizabeth Lancaster

The Forgotten Weasley
Marina Eugenie Aldred

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:04 pm
Gavin
Wesley's Owl

User Image User Image

Click image to go to

Edgeworth Manor ............................ Wesley's Office

spaceGavin was quick in his journey to Hogwarts. It was one he knew well, given his owner's job, and this message had seemed especially important. Gavin wasn't sure what was going on, exactly, but Wesley had been grim lately. After returning home the night before, he'd been utterly silent, save a few quiet sounds that might have been crying. Gavin didn't know; he'd not been allowed in the room Wesley had chosen to remain in for the majority of the night. But, he was sure that something important had happened. He'd been sent with two letters, one for his owner's son, and one for the red-haired girl who spent so much time with Damien, which was a rare occurrence. He landed on the Slytherin table and gave a loud hoot to announce his arrival to the young man, who sat at the table with his head down. He might actually have been asleep. Gavin couldn't be sure. But, he certainly wasn't asleep when Gavin gave him a light poke on the nose with his claw.

Wesley Jackson Edgeworth
Damien,

I write to you with news both comforting and distressing. I spent a good amount of time yesterday at St. Mungo's. I had been summoned by a Healer to identify because attending to the matter of Dahlia. I am torn between being pleased and sorry to inform you, son, that your mother was found dead. The details are unimportant, I think, at least at this time. But, I wanted to inform you as soon as I could. I apologize for having to tell you this in a letter. It feels like it should be face to face news. But I felt that if I waited, I wouldn't tell you at all. She's been gone for so long, I wasn't sure if I could make myself tell you when you could just as easily think she had simply left. I will not hold a true funeral, as there is no one to attend but myself with you away at school. When you return home, if you like, I will take you to visit her graveside so that you might do whatever you need to in order to process this, if you deem it necessary of course.

I love you, son.
-Father

Wesley Jackson Edgeworth
Marina,

I considered simply including what I had to say to you in the letter I wrote for Damien, but I feel as though letting him know what I have to say to you might anger or upset him. So, I have written you personally, and would ask that you not allow him to know the contents of this letter. I am sure you have read his along with him, or that he has informed you of what it says; if he has not, I will tell you. His mother was found dead yesterday. I was personally surprised by my own reaction; I would have expected one of relief, given what occurred before last year ended. But, I found myself rather distressed, and even saddened. Because of this, I am writing you, so that I might ask you a favor.

I don't now how Damien will react. I don't know if he will be happy she is gone, or sad. She was his mother, and in spite of all her flaws and all the awful things she did, there is, in all likelihood, a part of him that will grieve her. She was cold, but she raised him all the same. And so, I ask that, if he should be sad, if he should cry or brood or mourn her, that you be patient. It can be easy to be angry when others are sorrowful over the loss of someone who harmed them. It is easy to judge them, to hold it against them as if their attachment to someone who wronged them is a some sort of failure. And I know that you will likely have no love lost for her. Your only interaction with my late wife was of the worst sort. You may hate her; I understand that. In truth, I do. But I am not so sure that Damien is truly capable of doing so. And so, even though it may confuse or enrage you to know that he mourns the loss of his mother, I ask that you be there for him. I have faith that you will do it, and in truth, am only writing you this as a reminder, because I know that it is not easy to be in the position you will be in. I ask you to be there for him, knowing you will anyway, and trust you. You are a part of our family, Marina, and I trust that you understand that his happiness is my top priority. And I thank you for this, for making him happy and for being there for him in this time.

Sincerely,
-Wesley

The Forgotten Weasley
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tired, shockedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Mother... is dead?' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien had come down for breakfast, but he hadn't eaten a single bite before he'd decided to lay his head down, just to rest his eyes, just for a moment... and the next thing he knew, he was getting poked in the head by something rather sharp. He woke up and looked up, surprised to see his father's owl, Gavin, sitting in front of him, two letters tied to his leg. Damien blinked, grabbing the letters, noting that one was addressed to him, and the other to Marina. He set the second to the side and opened the first, his movements slow, his vision fuzzy. It took him several seconds to even register his name at the top of the page. He made himself a cup of coffee and took a few sips, trying to focus... when he felt a little more awake, he tried again to read the letter... and couldn't contain his shock. His mother... was dead? He blinked. There were no details, nothing to explain what had happened, in fact, the opposite, a statement that, at the moment, it was unimportant. Damien blinked again. Unimportant. His mother was dead, and Father didn't think the why or how mattered... and then Damien wondered why that thought upset him so much. His mother had been gone. She'd left, after making his life hell since the Summer after his first year. But something felt wrong. Thinking that she was dead felt... wrong. And it hurt. And he hated that it hurt, because she was awful, and she'd hurt him so much, and she'd hurt Marina, tried to insult her, to shame her, and it was nothing more than a testament to Marina's will and confidence that she'd not succeeded. But he couldn't deny that it hurt. Something felt wrong, unhinged. Like he'd lost something... because he had.

His mother.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:57 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Shocked | Of the life I held so dear: ..... | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Table

Marina was sitting next to Damien, putting jam on her toast, when an owl which she recognized as Gavin swooped down. She wasn't surprised that her boyfriend was getting a letter from his father, but she was surprised to see one addressed to her. A bit tired herself, though not nearly as drowsy as Damien, she slowly opened the letter from Mr. Edgeworth. As soon as she read the first few lines she stiffened, forcing herself not to glance over at Damien. She read on.

His mother was found dead yesterday...

I am writing you, so that I might ask you a favor...

In all likelihood, a part of him that will grieve her...

The redhead was a quick reader and finished the letter, than sat in silence for a few moments, letting it sink in. Dahlia was dead. Marina wasn't sure what to think or how to feel. Part of her was glad. Glad that the horrid woman couldn't hurt Damien, his father, or even her and her parents anymore. But..what else did she feel? Regret? She'd only met the woman once. She hadn't even really known her. She'd heard things from Damien, of course, but her interaction with Dahlia had been one incident. She couldn't even imagine how Mr. Edgeworth must be feeling. This was his wife. He must have felt something affectionate for her once upon a time.

And this was Damien's mother. He'd have to have loved her at some point. The woman had raised him, after all. She'd made a considerable impression on him for a very long time. And now...she was gone. Dead. How could Marina be angry with him if he grieved? He had a right to it, no matter what. She folded up her letter and slipped it into her pocket covertly, then finally turned to Damien, looking over his letter. "Damien..." she whispered. "I...I don't know what to say. She was your mum. I know my interaction with her was..ugly, but I understand...if you need to grieve." She cautiously wrapped her arms around him, unsure of how he would react. He might push her away, not want to talk, or just avoid the subject completely. She had no idea.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tired, shockedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Mother... is dead?' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳

Damien sat, eyes staring but not seeing anything, just trying to process it. His mother was dead. She was dead. In all honesty, he wasn't sure if he was sad, or grateful. She'd be horrid. She'd made his life a living hell. Done awful things to him, to Marina, said worse things to them both, to say nothing of what she'd done to poor Brownie, and attempted to do to his father. Oh, yes, he knew all about that incident, the last time any of them had ever seen her face. He didn't miss her, hadn't missed her... refused to start now just because she was dead. She would've never changed, never made amends. He'd never thought she would. So the fact that she was incapable of it now, could never even try, was incidental. He tried to tell himself that... but he couldn't help the hollow feeling in his chest.

When Marina spoke, he turned to her, his vision finally coming into focus. Her arms came around him, he felt it, but didn't at the same time, like he was both numb and not. He stared at her for a moment, and then, scooted closer, wrapped his arms around her, and laid his head on her shoulder. His shoulders slumped, his arms felt heavy, and he was fairly certain she was supporting him more than he was. He didn't speak for long moments, couldn't speak. He felt like he wanted to cry, but he was too distant to make the tears come. They pricked behind his eyes, he could feel them there, but they wouldn't fall. He took a few deep breaths, trying to either fall into that sorrow or to calm himself away from it. But he couldn't, it wouldn't change. He pulled away a bit to look at her.
                                                          "I... I... I don't... I can't... I..." Finally, a tear fell, a single tear, and then, his eyes narrowed. "Marina, I don't know if I'm sad or if I want to dance! I can't make myself go either way, I feel like I'm being torn in two! She's dead, and I want to be happy because she was a miserable, awful, evil woman and I hated her, so, so much! But I can't, because she was my mother and... and I loved her even though she couldn't care less about me! I... She can't... She can't do this to me! I can't! It's not fair! She makes my life hell and then she checks out and I'm left here wanting to not care because I know it doesn't affect a damned thing, but I'm sad and I'm not and, and... Dammit, I don't know what to do!" His brown eyes sparked angrily, but tears had begun to fall, slowly, silently. After a moment, he blinked, forcing the last two out, and laid his head back on her shoulder, looking down at nothing, holding her. There were no more problems; Dahlia Edgeworth was dead. The last complication was gone. He smiled, and chuckled a little. "But she can't hurt you anymore. Can't hurt me, can't hurt us. I'll cry because she's my mother and then it'll all be over, and we won't have to worry about her ruining anything ever again." He kissed Marina's neck lightly, and pulled her closer, held her tighter. Happy, sad and apathetic, all at the same time. It was a strange feeling... but at least it was better than the spiraling depression of knowing he would soon be returning home to find her skulking about and glaring at him, knowing she was dragging his family name in the mud with her affair and her cruelty and her damned pride. It was over. And even though he had lost something... things felt a little better because of it.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:15 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Shocked | Of the life I held so dear: ..... | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Table

Marina grew concerned at how...limp he felt. Like he wasn't even trying to sit up right or support himself. She wasn't accustomed to seeing her boyfriend in such a state. She felt relieved when he reciprocated and moved closer to her, and she ran her finger through his hair, slowly as he laid his head on his shoulder, and said nothing and just looked as him as he let out everything he was feeling. She let him cry and held her tongue, not trusting herself to not say something negative about the woman or make him more upset. "Hush...it's alright, love" she simply whispered. "You don't have to know what to do. You can be confused. It's okay." In the span of mere seconds he went through a full range of emotions and she was used to going through that herself. Sometimes you just didn't know what to feel, or you felt too many different things at once. His chuckle almost alarmed her and she twitched a little, still running her fingers through his hair, looking at him. She smiled too, uncertainly at first, and then kissed him back on the cheek, letting him pull her closer. "You're right. She can't ruin anything ever again," she echoed, and tried to latch onto that fact, because that made sense. A problem was gone. One less thing to stress both of them.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:44 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Twelve Years Old
Second Year

User Image

”Blyad.” He cursed. He’d never gone for so long without. These Britons were an oddity, to be sure. The formalities weren’t that formal, and the cursing wasn't really that curse-y. It was, much to his disdain, mostly frowned upon in this society. He trailed in to the Great Hall, his mind far from the ideal of food. Instead, he sat, and he waited, all morning. He’d been waiting for a chance, even a glimpse of something so that he could send a letter home without being pecked at by the family owl. He needed something, anything. And he was more than relieved to find the objects of his spying to have finally arrived to the Slytherin Table. It was the boy first, but before long, the redhead had followed him. The breakfast went in utter silence for the most part, still half asleep, he assumed. It wasn’t until a letter had appeared and the contents of which spilled out into the open heart. He blinked. Mother and Aunt Ilari will be pleased.

//Translations:// Whore.
                          We’re never who we say we are.
                          1.5m (5ft) and 45kg (98lbs)

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire sighed as she walked into the hall and went towards the Slytherin tables, they had lost. They lost the Quidditch cup AND the house cup. The stupid Hufflepuffs took both of them. Like...really? Why of all the houses them? She glared at her cousin Victor as she took her seat.
Claire's hair was blonde once more, since she had worn that skittle colored monstrosity for long enough. As she sat her thoughts drifted to her spat with Josh. She had been ignoring him, and she was pretty sure he was doing the same.

Claire then shook her head, why would she even care? He was just a stuck up p***k. Not like she liked him or anything, friends were useless, only fit for pawns to move in a game of chess. Anything more than a friend was even more out of the question.

...So why was she so annoyed?

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Stupid Josh...stupid skittle hair...Stupid Victor..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:01 am
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Josh walked into the Great Hall, looking his usual self. Somehow, though, his frown seemed deeper, as though he was angry at something. Grey-Blue eyes saw the blonde (who had gone back to her natural color) girl, but he was still mad at her, wasn't he? She'd said some nasty things! He sat a few seats away from her, looking in the direction opposite her. He didn't want to go home, because he knew he'd be immediately thrust into studying again. He hated studying at home, particularly under his father's tutelage. He demanded the best, so Josh had to at least fake it for a while until school resumed. The twelve year old sighed, resting his head on crossed arms on the table. The sooner dinner was over, the better. He wanted nothing more than sleep.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 am
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire cringed as she glanced at her cousin, Victor seemed quite beat up and worse for wear. She'd probably learn what happened to him later on, since he stayed at her family's home during vacations. The thought got Claire down, she'd be going away from Hogwarts and back home...that sucked. She then shook her head, it was just a small break! It's not like she wasn't ever going to return...

That was right when Claire noticed Josh walk into the Great Hall, and her annoyed frown, became even more annoyed. She didn't feel....these things. They were just weakness that she'd have to cut out. She'd just have to break these feelings bit by bit, harden herself and her heart, she didn't NEED anyone. When Josh took his seat and sat looking away from her Claire frowned a bit. She wasn't feeling anything. Josh was a stuck-up prat! Why should she care if they had a fight? It's not like they knew each-other long anyway.

Was that a lie though? Claire inwardly cursed at her inability to tell what was a truth or lie from her own self, it scared her sometimes.

"..." Claire was about to say something to Josh, but instead closed her mouth...and played with her hair for a bit, before looking over to Josh and sighing, may as well patch some things up, or attempt to, as useless as friendship was...it did give her networking skills, "..."

Claire braced herself and got up from her seat to sit just a tad closer to Josh, "...Hey." She looked away as if concentrating on something, "This isn't easy for me to say. But..." She cringed, "I wanted to apologize if I stepped over the line." Did she mean it? Not even Claire knew.

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...I hate feelings."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:34 am
User Image
User Image

Josh was half dozing off, half listening to the conversations around him. After a moment or two, he heard someone talking either directly to him, or very near to him. He turned his head over, now resting the opposite cheek on his arms.

Josh's eyes widened at seeing the girl, then closed briefly upon hearing her words. She apologized to him? That was.... strange. Blue-grey eyes peeked back up at her, then the boy sat straight. "I suppose I should, as well, apologize for my words as well. Some of them were a bit.... harshly spoken." There now. Jeordy would be proud. Father always told him that apologies were for the weak, but there was something.... different.... about this blonde girl. What was it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire utterly hated how she felt now...she felt...girlish. She felt weak. Why was she even apologizing? When she finished her apology she wanted to go somewhere else and bury herself alive, it sounded so...sappy. She hated it. Claire hated this so much. ...Why did she decide to do this with Josh? It didn't make sense.

When Josh replied, Claire tilted her head some surprised at his own apology, "..." Claire nodded, "Hn..." Claire had never apologized before, so she didn't exactly know what to say now. This was sort of embarrassing.

Claire frowned, was this another form of weakness? It felt like it, "Well...then..." Claire looked around some, a faint blush on her face, she really hated how she felt right now, "Have a nice...umm...Break."

My feelings? I'm odd you know?
Precious thought of mine, "What the...? Am I....? No...I can't be..."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh blinked at the girl. She looked uncomfortable. Her words said to have a nice break, causing him to sigh. The boy dropped his head back onto his arms, hiding his face from view. "I won't. I'll study and be bored. Same as every summer." He hated summer, mostly because Jeordy was allowed to go out and have fun while he was trapped inside. Maybe he'd have a chance to go out and have fun too this year. He hoped his school things wouldn't be delivered to the house again, at any rate. Maybe he could ask to go shopping with Jeordy for school? He doubted it would happen, though, but he had an idea.

"Claire.... if you get to go shopping or traveling or anything..." he started, unsure how she would take his request, "Will you... maybe take pictures for me? I-I'm not usually allowed out, so I've only seen Diagon Alley a few times when I was little..." He looked away, not wanting her to laugh or anything. It would be awful if she laughed at him! "I-I mean... you don't have to if you don't wanna."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire looked up, still feeling like a weak person. When she heard Josh sigh, she idly wondered why he seemed so...disappointment. Claire then shook her head some, why did she even care? This whole thing didn't make sense. Josh was stuck up, bratty and lorded his richness over people. Everything she should hate, so why didn't she?

"Be bored? Really?" So he came from a strict family then, at least Claire guessed he did, that seemed sort of....pathetic really. Not like Claire cared about how Josh lived or anything. She really didn't. It was just a shock to her. That's all it was.
That was when she heard his request for her, really? Something so simple to do? That seemed....Claire trailed off from her thoughts, "....If...If I do take pictures...Not...not saying that I would...I...I mean umm..." Claire looked to the side, "How would you...erm..like them to be sent?"

My feelings? I'm so odd you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Not like I care or anything. I'm just curious is all."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh nodded at her asking if he would really be bored, as if it was obvious knowledge. Did she not have some male sibling in training? Or was she not from an heir-bearing family? Either way, she'd proved she never had to coop up inside. When Claire asked about sending pictures, he blinked. "W-well... Perhaps owl? If nothing else, I'd ask you to just... give them to me next autumn at school. I-I've never gotten mail before. Well, besides my Hogwarts letter, but that's it."

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games