Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:01 pm
La Lady Raven

Essy ze Ninja
Silver Eagle III

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

Yep, I picked the wrong boat. If I get sorted into Hayden's house I'm dying her hair puke green for a week-totally worth detention over.

User Image
Ronna smiled at Hayden's reply that it was 'refreshing, indeed', but said nothing else for the moment and listened as Dmitri spoke of the circus-and a dragon trainer- and then the boy, Italian, she guessed as she listened to his accent spoke up. She couldn't help but smile as Sergio tried to rescue his and Dmitri's skin to prevent a fight between the girls.

She wondered if he was politely diffusing a situation and in his own way standing up for her until she noticed his admiring stare at the other girl. She leaned back some and glanced out at the lake to Hogwarts. Ronna and the girl Hayden were polar opposites. Sure both had curly blonde hair and blue eyes but that is where the similarities stopped. Hayden had perfect, flawless ringlets, while Ronna allowed her curls to run wild. Hayden had flawless features and a pretty heart shaped face, while Ronna had freckles and an oval shaped face with a stronger chin. And of course, it sounded as if Hayden was of the 'purist' blood, and Ronna was a muggleborn born to some ordinary cop who was dumped with his child by his wife before the kid was even two. Guess, the two guys lucked out with getting at least one suitable pretty witch to be in their company. She resisted rolling her eyes and continued watching the lake, she had nothing to talk about to this sort and she was outnumbered. Besides I'm not a kid anymore, I've got to pick my battles some, Ronna thought with a small sigh.

In Company of: Hayden Hellington and Dmitri Kamenev and Sergio Di Maria
[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{ }

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Unsorted ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia glanced around at the boats, which were quickly filling up, by the looks of things. She didn't want to interrupt anyone's conversation, so she picked an empty one, and listened to everyone else's conversation. Most were quite normal, but she noticed Veronica seemed to have gotten in the boat with the wrong person... She bit her tongue for now since another boy had already told the girl to stop, but she already knew who she was going to avoid from now on.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc: I'm kind of cheating here, oh well.]
Bass the Rabbit Status

TakaiOokami

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:00 am
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio sat there, running his fingers through the water. So disgusting, so murky, this lake was surely not a place he would ever go. He hated any water short of the beautiful canals of Venetia, or the shores of Naples. Now that was water, not this, pungent liquid. He then turned to Veronica, who had been watching the lake. "You won't have to worry about seeing her other than class that is. I, on the other hand, will probably be in the same house as her. Very similar people, she may not say so, but we are," he said to her. It wasn't hard to figure out Sergio himself had picked up the elitist attitude, but he never really had talked badly to one.

"Although, I really don't care about socializing. I'm Italian, I'm the life of the party," he said, laughing a bit. He wasn't at all being friendly, but he wasn't being mean either. He could have at this moment, but Veronica seemed like an innocent kid...too bad she was born from Muggles. She was cute, but it really didn't matter did it?

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:18 am
La Lady Raven

Essy ze Ninja
Silver Eagle III

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]

So, I'm not completely beneath the Italian's notice.

User Image
Veronica glanced at him and said, "You're a contradiction." She glanced away again, uncomfortable, and realized she was also annoyed and clenching her fist still thinking about slapping the smirk off Hayden's face. "Anyways, I'd hate for you to lose "cool points" for associating with a Muggleborn such as myself. I can handle silence and being ignored due to the "unfortunate" circumstances of my birth," She added with a polite smile edged with disgust.

Veronica did read enough history books over the summer to know about the judgment, besides she had been made fun of on the playground about her freckles as a kid, and her mother walking out, and her Dad's 'suck-up' job. The last one mostly because Dad had once busted one of her classmate's older brother for smoking and drinking when the older brother was only fifteen. Apparently the younger brother wasn't impressed with her Dad's decision to press the matter after the teen swung a fist at her dad.

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:24 am

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

"I guess to some degree I am a contradiction. Well, depends on how you define a contradiction. But yes, do you really think I'd even be talking to you right now if I worried about these imaginary little points you speak of. I actually spoke to you because I kind of feel bad, but you know, maybe I shouldn't feel bad. You yourself are giving me a reason to. And it really has nothing to do with your birth like you think it does. Sorry for disturbing you though. Maybe it would've been the better choice to ignore you," he said, looking back at the water. Muggleborns. He tried to learn to understand them, but every time he tried, something like this would happen.

Why did the girl's rejection to talk to him get to him though? He really didn't know why. Was it because he was actually trying? He had never had this feeling before and it got to him even more. He actually wanted to talk to her...a Muggleborn. Why though? He never have wanted to talk to one before, why now? Was this girl different?

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:41 am
Silver Eagle III

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]

He feels bad for me?

User Image
Veronica raised a brow and said quietly, "I don't need pity." She sighed and said, "Regardless we're stuck on this boat and my bad choice is my bad choice. I've got to live with it." She made a sigh and smiled some, "You shouldn't feel bad about other's bad etiquette. The only person you can control is you."

She narrowed her eyes at him and added a bit more carefully, "Besides, you think I have a better thing to do than talk at the moment? It would cause a fuss if I jumped ship at this point. I suppose I could appologize for my short patience."

With a raised brow she said, sounding a bit tired, "What do you want to talk about? I'm boring. I live with my Muggle Dad about a twenty minute car ride outside of Dover. He's a cop and I found out I was a witch on my eleventh birthday and was told in person by one of Hogwarts's governors. I'm sure living with magic and being from another country is more exciting than that." She couldn't peg Sergio... it was a bit like a puzzle and she was enough like her Dad not to like to leave a puzzle unsolved.

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Digital Static

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:50 am
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ ____ House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~ Lake

User Image

Mory watched as the other first year students ahead of her sifted into various open boats. When it was her turn she passed up the boat with Hayden, Dimitri, Sergio, and Veronica, it was too crowded for her taste. She also passed up the next boat with a few noticeable mudbloods, most likely muggle born if she were to guess. With those ruled out she took a seat in the next boat, which was empty. She didn't much so mind being alone, if that meant she didn't have to sit with mudbloods voluntarily. She actually preferred it if she had the choice and hopped none would choose her boat.

Mory listened to the other boats nearby as much as she could. She wasn't one for eavesdropping normally, but she was admittedly bored. The conversation was small in the suspected mudblood boat and she couldn't quite tell what the first boat she passed up was saying. How dull.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:29 am
User Image
User Image
Her rose-colored lips pressed tight together into a small, yet attractive smile, Hayden picked up her blonde-colored kitten and held it on her lap. She didn't care much about the lingering talk of blood status, and whether or not Ronna wanted to talk. The first year barely registered what was being said as she stared into her cat's venomous green eyes, the color so bright it seemed to be trying to pierce her very skin whenever it looked at her.

What to name you... she continued to wonder, dwelling on the importance of her pet having a strong, even prestigious name. Hmmm... Hayden glanced up at the two first years in her boat who seemed to want to talk, but were unsure of which subject to settle on. Sighing quietly, her warm breath just barely visible in the cool night air, the blonde turned her cat around so it was facing the others.

"Sergio, you look like you might have been born with a little creativity in that skull of yours. What do you think I should name this precious little peach of mine?" Her voice was unwavering—far from hesitant as she addressed the dark-hair boy, whose personality she was having a hard time reading. Perhaps if she conversed with him she might be able to figure him out. "She deserves a strong name. I was thinking something like 'Azure' or 'Athena,' but I just can't settle on a single one... What do you think?"

This time, after she finished talking, Hayden's eyes swept from one end of the boat to the other, catching the faces and emotions of each of her acquaintances. As little as she cared to be social, her parents had always taught her that oral communication was the first and foremost way of establishing a reputation—something she was already well on her way of doing.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

Sergio looked to Veronica and shook his head. "Hold on for a minute," he said, looking to Hayden who refered to him. He began to think to himself. He liked the name Azure, but it was too plain to a point.

"I do like the name Azure, but why not add some flair to the name. I would rather go with the name Azzurra. But I hope you can roll your r's because that name would sound much better with a rolled 'r'. I mean, because she's blonde, you could always use the word for yellow in my Native Language. It would be Gialla because the cat's a girl I assume. Then I personally like the names Alessandra and Aurora. But that's just me," he said to Hayden, who had seemed to be in her own little world. "Oh yes, one more. Her eyes are green so I guess the name Esmeralda would actually apply. It loosely means Emerald."

FInally, after his extended answer, he turned back to Veronica, who had seemed to actually want an answer now. How different. "No, no, no, I was born here in England, but I'm Italian. I was actually born in London. I'm always in Italy, which is the reason why my accent is like this. I'm actually there more than England, but still," he told Veronica, being honest for once in his life.

"I'm actually more boring. Never left the house because my dad was afraid something would happen. I come from a very high family, high in a particular organization that I can't really say because it is secret. But yeah, that's my life in a nutshell," he said, laughing at himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
                                                    🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

Terren ran towards the lake, his brown hair getting in his eyes. He continuously brushed it away, until he came upon the shore and slowed his pace to a walk. "Hey! Don't leave without me!" he called out, heading for the boat with the woman who had called for them all back at the station. He stepped in and sat down next to the only other student aboard, a girl with brown hair much like his own. She was holding the edge of the boat tightly and had her eyes closed. Lost in thought perhaps? "Hi! My name's Terren. Terren Hawthorn. What's your name?" he asked, just as excited as ever. Why wouldn't he be? With his Sorting coming up, chocolate frogs in his system, and a boat ride, he was more excited than he had ever been ever! And maybe he'd finally make a friend? This girl could be his friend. Maybe. If she liked him, that is. He liked everyone, so that really wasn't a problem, but he had no idea what others thought of him. That was where the issue was. Still, he blinked at this girl with wide green eyes, awaiting a reply of some kind.

{OOC: sucky post, complete}

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
                                                    You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

Maiya Kajuji

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year [x] Unsorted Dumbfounded Blackwater Lake With Terren, Erica and Katariina

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Miranda came down the path towards the lake as fast as she could without tripping over any hidden rocks or dropping the little rabbit in her arm. The sight of the castle made the muggle awestruck - how had she not seen the castle before? It was monstrous and illuminated the night sky like nothing she could have imagined. But before she wasted any more time standing and admiring, Miranda sped towards one of the boats - the one with the adult whom she presumed was going to be their caretaker for the evening until they arrived at the castle gates. "Sorry I took so long... I had to chase Marmite through the train because he kept trying to bite another student's mouse. The fluff ball has mistaken himself for a kitten." Miranda said in a casual yet slightly apologetic tone, her gaze moving from the two other students to the Groundskeeper as she smiled to them.

"My name is Miranda. Miranda Faust." She said to the others as she climbed into the boat, managing not to rock it too much or drop any of her possessions in the water. As she took a seat and placed her rabbit onto her lap, Miranda took a good look at the rest of her classmates that weren't on the boat. These were the people who would be in the same graduating class as her, granted none of them fail. But for some reason Miranda was willing to fall for the typical stereotype of wizards and witches being wise, so even the thought of flunking didn't come across her mind. They all looked rather normal to her, though Miranda wasn't quite sure what she was expecting anyways. 'Obviously they'd look like people, Miranda. Stop being such a div.' She thought to herself as she stroked her rabbit and turned her attention back to the students on the boat.

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:23 pm
Silver Eagle III

La Lady Raven

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]

I vote Gialla or Alessandra for the cat's name. Not that her owner cares about my opinion.

User Image
When the Hayden asked for kitten names both starting with the letter A, Ronna considered Artemis a name she found pretty but knew it was best not to speak up, at least in the case of Hayden. Then Sergio answered giving a wide variety, she liked the options he gave over Hayden's. Though wasn't Esmeralda some gypsy in an old Disney movie?

She smiled slightly at Sergio's attention returning to her: was he trying to play both sides? "Sounds like a wizard mafia family," Ronna said, half jokingly to Sergio's explanation of his family history. His story surprised her and she answered more seriously, "I guess I assumed about where you are from. Well you know what they say about assuming... or do you not know that phrase? Regardless, I would die if I was stuck being cooped up too long. Though, I think my Dad would be tempted considering he's the overprotective kind. But then again, I'm enough like him he knows I can take whatever is thrown at me."

She shrugged, "London is at least more well known birthplace than Hawkinge, which is my hometown. I prefer London, but then again there is an advantage to living in a smaller town too. And I got the White Cliffs of Dover there to check out just a short bus ride away."

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image
----------- First year----------- Muggle born ----------- unsorted -----------

Beatrice was trying her best to remain on the edge of the crowd as them made their way from the station the train had arrived in to the Lake. There seemed to be a bunch of boats waiting at the end of the patch way, and as the water before them the bodies of the first years pooled around as they awaited instructions. Soon the blond woman that lead them to this point instructed them to get into the boats, and just like that the others started to enter the boats. As the crowd started to all transfer to the water crafts the first year began to feel more at ease. Her brown eyes started to scan for an boat she could join. Almost all of them were full or close to filled. and sure it was only four people to a boat, but that still didn’t make her feel any more comfortable. Finally she spotted a boat with only one other person in.

As she made her way over to the boat, she could feel her face starting ot redden with uncomfortableness. Finally she was there. ”um... may... I um...join you in this uh...boat?” she asked stumbling over her words as she spoke hoping the brown haired would not have a problem. She was already way out of her element. A completely new world, or well side of the world, in a crowd of people she didn’t know, having to talk to new people. She was just uncertain how it would turn out if she was turned down, she was already having enough trouble with the crowds, talking to someone else new wasn’t really something she wanted to do

Where I am:----------- the boats on a lake

Who i'm with:----------- another first year

what I'm up to:----------- hoping the crowds don’t last too long.
User Image
TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Unsorted ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia realized that the girl was certainly a... an annoying person, but she wasn't causing any harm at the moment, so she left her alone. But when she looked around, she made sure that she gave her a cold glare to show she wasn't afraid of her, pureblood or no. Her attention was shaken as a nervous voice addressed her.

She looked over to see yet another blond haired girl talking to her. This one seemed quite nervous, and would almost certainly be in trouble if she was stuck in another boat with some high and mighty pureblood. "Certainly," she replied with a soft smile, patting the seat beside her. Certain people bothered her to no end, but she found that shyer people tended to be enjoyable company. Besides, she didn't want to spend the rest of the trip brooding over someone else's problems. Veronica could take care of her self if push came to shove. "My name is Yesenia, though you can call me Senia if you'd like," she continued, introducing herself.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

anbu_ninja_penguin

TakaiOokami

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Twinsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's see if we can find someone as cool as us to share our boat...' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy trailed to the Black Lake with a wide smile, seeing the twins on her heels and glad that they were keeping up. She couldn't wait to get to the school! It was so exciting, she was bouncing with energy. It was just too amazing to finally be here! And, she had to admit, she was sort of excited that she was finally free from her parents and her brother. She loved them, really she did, but they all watched her like a hawk and honestly it was hard to have any real fun with them around. But, at Hogwarts, there was no reason for the Professors to pay special attention to her. If she never got caught, none of them would ever know to watch her. And she so did not plan on getting caught.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

(( OOC: ))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games