Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

" Liam didn't want Charlie's behavior to bother Alaine. He knew Charlie meant no harm by doing it. Liam watched Alaine as he seemed focused on his paper work. He nodded hearing Alaine speak. Liam didn't mind talking to Charlie since he knew Charlie wouldn't mind being nice, though it wasn't exactly his forte. He watched Alaine as he stood coming to sit beside him. Liam listened as Alaine tried to decipher certain details which were different from his brother. He waited smiling a little as Alaine listed off the differences. Alaine was right on appearance wise on how they were different. Charlie didn't have any piercings and preferred to shave than himself. Liam also enjoyed a good suntan every once in awhile while Charlie liked his pale skin. He leaned over and kissed Alaine on the lips, "It's good you can tell us apart..some can't..our own mother couldn't at times.. neither could Johnny." Liam laughed a little thinking of the time Charlie tried to trick Johnny into thinking that he was Liam. It hadn't gone over pretty. Charlie had always liked Johnny where as Liam and Johnny got along better as friends. "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:14 pm

User Image

User Image

"Micha just wasn't sure about the idea of having a lasting relationship. He had to really like the person to want to settle down. Micha watched as Samuel pulled out his park of cigarettes. He took one as it was offered and pulled his lighter from his pocket. Micha slipped the filter between his lips and cupped the end as he lit it. He inhaled before slipping his fingers between the filter. Micha pulled the cigarette from his lips and let the smoke billow out as he blew it. He glanced at Samuel as he spoke. Micha shrugged a little, "I don't know.. I guess I like a man who isn't afraid to speak the truth, smart obviously no one wants to talk to a wall, easy to get along with, laid-back..." He spoke trying to think of what he liked. Micha dated all sorts of men but hadn't really found someone who sparked an interest to have a relationship. He slept around at times though with only a few consistent people. Micha relaxed back in the seat as he watched Samuel, "So what's with all the questions?..Hmm?" He asked curiously not minding them but was curious to as why Samuel wanted to know.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Unlike Micha, Samuel wasn't incapable of having a lasting relationship. He simply choose to stay out of one. Samuel was very picky about his men. He hated men who became too clingy or were only after his money. Sam preferred a man who spoke his mind and didn't give two shits about his brutal bluntness. It was for these reasons alone, he more than likely preferred being in someone like Micha or Alaine's company. After the male took a cigarette, he set the pack aside, knowing better than to think either of them would stop at just one. He smiled as the male spoke, intrigued that they were somewhat on the same page, as far as taste in men went. Though he didn't want a man that was too laid-back. He wanted someone with some fight in him, that at a moments notices would fight for what he wanted and would be damned if someone tried to take it away from him. It didn't have to be much, just enough of a spark to keep things interesting. Samuel wasn't really one to sleep around, unless it was with Alaine or one of his usual street walkers. He made it a habit to never bring anyone home with him. He already ran quite a risk when he was in some hotel, the last thing he wanted was to be tied to his bed and have his entire penthouse ransacked. A few missing credit cards was one thing, but at home there were priceless heirlooms, deeds to his home, the clubs, stock information. A few good hours and Samuel could be knocked down to peasant status. Call him greedy, but he profoundly refused to be anything other than upper class. Taking another pull on his cigarette, he smirked at the males' question, knowing it was coming. It was simply a matter of time before he said anything about it. He turned his head as he blew out the smoke, turning his attention back to Micha seconds later. "In my world, there's no such thing as an off limits question. I believe I've already told you this, but I'm OCD and have a rather unhealthy habit of digging for information on whom I associate myself with. Whether you choose to give me that information freely or not is clearly up to you. But do remember, I have my ways of getting what I want, so nothing is secret." he replied, smiling as if what he just said made all the sense in the world and wasn't the least bit creepy.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 am

User Image

User Image

"Everyone had their own definition of laid-back. Micha wasn't the type of person who was controlling and he didn't want a man who was either. He slipped his cigarette between his lips as he puffed on it. Micha knew most people weren't likely to answers Samuel's questions. They just seemed to evasive to him but he wasn't worried. He found some questions were needed. Micha barely knew Samuel really after all he was merely his customer in terms of relationships. He didn't mind being in that status it was better than being a stranger though customer came close to being a stranger. Micha watched Samuel as he spoke listening to him. He knew Samuel could find information about him if needed but there was no need to if he told Samuel what he wanted to hear. Micha laughed a little nodding at Samuel's answer. "So anything else you would like to know then?" He asked curiously as he pulled the cigarette from his lips and blew smoke out away from him. Micha didn't hide himself or really have secrets. He was pretty much an open book all Samuel had to do was ask."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He would admit that he wasn't thrilled about Charlie trying to be his boyfriend, so long as he didn't do it again, he was sure there wouldn't be much of a problem between them. Alaine smiled as the male kissed him, kissing back and chuckling softly at his words. "I'd be real a** if I couldn't even recognize my own boyfriend." he replied, "Beside even if he did change his looks to match yours I'm pretty sure I could still tell it wasn't you. He probably knows...maybe he doesn't. He's got this thing about him, something about his demeanor. Even though he looked like you, I could still sense that it wasn't you. Like something was off about the way he spoke and presented himself. If he wants to keep playing these games, he should think about fixing that." Alaine was pretty sure even if Charlie followed his advice, he'd still get the same gut feeling. Twins or not, they were still individuals and Liam clearly differed from his brother. Leaning forward, he took another kiss from the males' lips before pulling back and moving back to his desk to continue his work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

"Liam nodded as Alaine spoke. True it would be horrible if Alaine mistook Charlie for him. Liam knew having a twin was hard for some people but with Alaine he could tell them apart. Charlie wasn't like him but sometimes he could fool people. Liam was glad that Charlie hadn't been able to fool Alaine. He was more likely to get angry at Charlie than Alaine if that was the case. Liam listened as Alaine spoke nodding a little. He could understand Alaine's point of view as he explained how he knew it wasn't him. Liam smiled as Alaine kissed him again before pulling away. He watched Alaine as he stood up moving to finish what he had come here for. Liam sighed a little as he shifted on the couch and laid down. He didn't know how long Alaine was going to take but he didn't mind sticking around for awhile. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:31 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

He was fuming as they moved through the busy streets. He wanted to hit the man for being such an idiot. Just because he didn't want to be with him the same way he wanted didn't mean he didn't care about him. Crossing his arms and glaring at the crying male on the gurney, he allowed the men to do their work, sighing in frustration as the siren wailed and they made their way back to the city. Were Daniel upset like this under different circumstances, he would have bumped him on the head and come up with some way to make him feel better. Right now, all he wanted to do was give him a nice right hook and a piece of his mind. He noticed the male wake up for a moment, barely able to comprehend what he said over the wail of the siren. He sighed again, running a hand through his hair, murmuring to himself in Arabic.

Nearly twenty minutes had passed since they left the club and were pulling up to the hospital. The second they were pulling Daniel out, he jumped out following the paramedics as far as they would allow him, which was the threshold dividing the ER waiting room and the rest of the hospital. He paced the room impatiently, the look on the nurses' face behind the counter told him just how much she wanted him to sit down. When they at last called for him to be able to go back and see Daniel, it was well after midnight. The waiting room was still packed with people and his patience was none existent. When Daniel was better, he had best prepare himself. At this point, he certainly would get what's coming to him. Following a petite nurse through the crowded hospital, he was led to a private room on the third floor. Quietly thanking the nurse, he moved into the room. Towering the male he looked him over, sighing softly. "You're such an idiot." he breathed, moving away from the man and flopping back on to the small love seat by the window. From the look of things there would only be more waiting. For now it was best to rest up while he could.

Hours past into the wee morning, Aamir grunted as he awoke, hearing a small, ragged voice. Cracking open his eyes, he looked first around the room, seeing that no one was there. He then looked to Daniel, seeing the male was awake and staring right at him. Pulling himself into a sitting position, he rubbed at his eyes, trying to be more awake to give the male his full attention. Grabbing a nearby stool, he moved closer to the male, leaning on the bed rail. He was still pretty mad at the male, but right now, he was too tired to concentrate on holding a grudge. "You're a real idiot." he repeated for what felt like the millionth time that night, not that Daniel had been conscious enough to hear him. "Consider yourself lucky. Things could have ended a lot worse. What were you thinking? It's one thing to get pissed at me, but to go and do something so stupid like drink and drive?! What the hell is wrong with you?" Aamir took the males hand from his cheek, squeezing it tightly. "Couldn't just stay in your room and mope like a normal person. Well listen here and listen good, you wanted my attention, ya got it. And if you ever pull some bone headed move like that again, you're not gonna have to worry about ending up in the hospital. Instead your spirit can wonder how long it'll be before we meet again after I'm put in prison. Aamir dropped the males hand, laying his head on folded arms as he turned away from the male. Feeling more awake, his anger was coming back into bloom with some added fuel to the fire courtesy of this lovely hospital, it's residents and they're cheeky staff.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:47 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel didn't mind controlling people. After all, he was a bit of a control freak himself, so he seriously doubted there was much someone could do to truly irritate him. Few people knew how to do such things, Micha being one of them. Though he wasn't going to tell him that. He seemed bright enough, he'd let him figure it out for himself. For the moment, he was quite satisfied with his company and was intrigued to learn more about him. If the male disliked any of his questions, he merely had himself to blame. Samuel had given him plenty of options to back out, if what he was asking him was...well to put it mildly, too personal. He figured that they had talked enough that Micha would know him enough to be aware that he would ask anything and everything. Nothing was off limits, even the topics normal people frowned upon being asked. It was true that as of now their relationship was nothing more than shop owner - customer, but Samuel rarely interacted with his customers. It was even more rare that he met them outside his establishment. So in a way, Micha could consider himself special.

He smiled as the male laughed, finding that he rather enjoyed it. It was far better than watching him tell off his bimbo of a co-worker. "Oh I can think of a few more questions. But you can't get mad when I ask them, you already know if I'm digging too deep, to just give the word and I'll stop prying." he replied, smiling innocently. Samuel took a quick pull before setting his cigarette in the ashtray. "Let's start with the basics, shall we? Your accent. I'm aware that plenty of people immigrate to this country, but now a days that isn't always the case. So what's your story? I'm guessing English isn't your first language. So what is? Where you born in New York or where did you come from?" As he finished speaking, he saw their waiter approaching once more, this time balancing their meal on a large round tray. Samuel moved his now empty soup bowl and coffee cup aside, smiling politely as the waiter placed their plates in front of them, taking away the others and grabbing their glasses for refills. When the waiter was gone for the moment, he turned his attention back to Micha as he threw his clothe napkin over his lap, cutting into his food as he patiently waited to see if the male would answer.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:29 pm

User Image

User Image

"Micha sipped on his water as he sat there. He figured Samuel had plenty or more random questions to ask him. So far Samuel hadn't gone past the extent of pushing his nose where it didn't belong. All the questions he had asked were merely harmless and irrelevant to him. Micha didn't find them offensive or bad so he didn't have a problem answering them. He relaxed in his seat as he waited for Samuel to ask him something else. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke smiling at him.

He knew he could stop answering questions any time he wanted but then again it would only cause problems. Micha listened as Samuel went onto the immigrant question which didn't surprise him. He smiled at Samuel as he seemed to what to know where he came from. It was true Micha wasn't from the United States. "I'm originally from Russia, but I was raised in Germany... So my accent is a mix of Russian and German..." He glanced to see the waiter returning with their food. Micha moved his arms off the table so the waiter could put the food before him.

Once the waiter left he started to think of what else Samuel wanted to know. "I lived in Germany with my family till I was sixteen.. I left my home and was on the streets for a few years before I moved to the United States." Micha spoke throwing that out there but that's all he was going to say. He didn't want to speak to much about his past. Micha preferred to keep his past in the past and to never speak or think of it again. He knew he couldn't blame who he was on his past but he did at times.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

Alaine didn't want to think what would happen if he accidentally mistook Charlie for Liam. He didn't want to think what kind of arguments he'd be forced to endure. That's assuming Liam would even want to talk to him at all. Even though Liam seemed pretty laid back right now, he doubted he would take too kindly to Alaine confusing Charlie for him. Honestly, he hoped like hell nothing like that would ever happen. He didn't know what he would do if things ever got so screwed up. He shook his head, as he mentally brushed the thoughts aside. Alaine rifled through the stack of papers, providing his John Hancock to a few of them. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the male lay down on the couch, not minding at all. That's what it was there for; whenever he or Sam got bored or too tired to work, they would usually make a food run and just crash for a few hours. He talked about as he worked, mumbling to himself, nothing important. It was his way of keeping up with things. Though he wasn't a neat freak like his co-owner, they were both OCD in their methods of work and had their little ticks that kept them going and to keep from screwing up as they went through mountains of paper work.

Two hours had passed since he started working. He'd managed to get through most of the bills with no problem, but things like organizing upcoming events weren't holding his attention at all. Organizing divorce parties and some kids Bar Mitzvah were not his forte. Picking up the event files, he casually stacked them together, standing up from his desk and kindly plopped them down on top of the other files awaiting dear Samuel's attention. Stretching his arms over his head and yawning quietly, Alaine turned toward Liam. Smiling down at him, he gently nudged his shoulder to get his attention. "You'll catch a cold if you sleep here." he said softly. "C'mon, let's go grab something a burger or something." Holding his hand out to the male, he helped him to his feet. Alaine then went to grab his hoodie and keys from his desk, not too concerned about the mess he was leaving behind. It was late and he wanted to get out of here. From the sounds of things, there wasn't much activity going on anyways. Glancing down at his watch, it was no wonder. The club closed around two and two-thirty, and here it was a quarter to three. "You need to get anything before leaving? Keys, wallet, bag, car?" he asked curiously, turning to the male as he waited by the door.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:43 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel nodded as the male spoke. He'd guessed that the male's accent was European, but didn't want to jump to conclusions. Unlike the usual people that Samuel kept around him, he knew absolutely nothing about Micha. It was strange in a way. He was so used to be surrounded by so many people and knowing so much about them, that he almost forgot what it was like to be around total strange. But that was always putting it in a strange way, after all he was currently inhabiting a city with well over eight million people residing. Plenty of faces he'd never seen, voices he'd never heard, and lots of things he was sure he didn't want to know. Even with his employees he only dug so deep; education, criminal background checks, family background check, other jobs, recommendations, community opinions, the usual stuff. Other than his family and extended family, there weren't that many people he knew as much about as he liked to let people think he knew. He ate slowly as the male continued to feed him little bits about his past, a little disappointed he wouldn't give him anything but basic info. Sure the basics were nice and in his own words he did say to start from there. He wondered would Micha be open to answering anything if he were to dig deeper, or were basics all he would get as per his past. Only one way to find out. "Sixteen, huh? That sounds pretty young to living on your own. Or maybe it's just I'm used to knowing people still living at home at that age. Perhaps things are different over seas? Anyways what made you leave? School, money, family issues, all of the above? Also, what did you do once you got state side?" he asked, continuing on with his ramblings.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image

"There was no denying it would be a problem for Liam if Alaine mistook Charlie for him. He didn't want to think about what would happen if he did. Liam just hoped that it never happened so he didn't have to worry about it. He knew that Charlie was in town and hoped that Johnny would keep him busy until he left but he knew it wasn't likely. Liam laid on the couch for awhile listening to Alaine mumble as he worked. He finally feel asleep after awhile. Liam didn't know how long he would be there but still he was growing tired.

As he laid there he felt something nudge him. Liam opened his eyes as he looked around. He saw Alaine standing before him. Liam yawned a little as he stretched out his body. He knew it wasn't the best place to sleep but he was tired. Liam nodded as he stood up yawning a little. He was hungry but also tired. Liam figured getting food into his system was a good idea. He glanced toward Alaine as he spoke again. "Yeah.. I need to get my bag..do I need my car?" Liam asked curiously not sure if would be able to sleep at Alaine's or would he need to drive himself instead so he could go home afterwards.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

"Micha ate silently as he sat there. He knew Samuel would have questions to his comment but he wasn't so sure about answering them. Micha tried to ignore that he had just said what he did. He sighed a little knowing it wasn't likely the best idea. Micha preferred to keep it quiet but if he did then it was likely Samuel would just go dig in his past and find out on his own. "I left because things weren't grand at home I suppose.. My parents had a lot of issues and I just got tired of it..." Micha spoke as he took a bite of his food. He grabbed his glass taking a sip of it as well. "I stayed with friends when I could.. but even when I got here I was on the streets.. I started working with a friend of mine who was a photographer for awhile.. and he got me interested in photography.." Micha spoke then started to eat again. He wondered if his explanations would suffice or would he have to go into detail. "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:19 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine waited patiently as the male stretched and tried to be awake enough to move. Food and home was sounding pretty good right about now. He nodded as the male mentioned his bag, but shrugged as he answered his question with another question. "I don't know, do you need your car?" he asked, leaving the decision up to Liam. He honestly didn't mind if the male came over, but he didn't really feel like going through hassle of driving him back out here so he could go about his daily life. "Just know if you do leave your car out here, it's gonna be the same as last time. So unless you wanna put up with the subways again and have a ride to get back out here......." Alaine let his voice trail, seeing no reason to really finish his sentence as it was obvious where he was getting out. Once he got home, he planned on staying there for awhile. If he did go anywhere, he could guarentee it wouldn't be any further than the corner store.

Turning towards the door, he went ahead and stepped outside, waiting for Liam to follow before shutting out the lights and locking up for the night. The club was silent and only a few staff members lingered in the break room. He lead the way toward the lockers, going to his own to collect his black messenger back which held his wallet, some spare keys, a small flip blade, and a few other random items he'd been carrying around for no apparent reason. Throwing the strap over his shoulder and closing the locker door, he looked around at the few men and women lingering in the small area. "Good work, everyone." he said quietly. Alaine waited for Liam to gather his things, keeping his distance a bit as the people in the room seemed to stare and sideways glance at them. It made him uncomfortable and even more anxious to leave.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

"As Alaine answered him he figured it was best to just get his car keys and take his car. He wasn't so sure if he wanted to right the subway. Liam followed Alaine toward the door and waited for Alaine to lock up. He walked behind Alaine as they walked down the hallway toward the break room. Liam looked inside seeing a few people inside. He walked toward the lockers and unlocked his locker with his combination lock. Liam dug inside as he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He closed his locker and locked it. Liam glanced to see Alaine waiting for him. He heard him speak, as he looked around at the other employees who were staring. Liam smiled a little as he grabbed Alaine's hand lightly, "Come on." He spoke as he held onto Alaine's hand as he walked toward the door trying to be careful and not pull him.

Liam started out the door and down the hallway. He got to the back door and pushed it open. Liam stepped outside into the cold air. He released Alaine's hand as he started toward his car. Liam pulled his keys from his bag, "You pick the place and I'll follow you, okay?" He spoke getting hungry. Liam wanted to eat and probably go home to sleep. He unlocked his car door and threw his back inside. Liam slipped into the car as he started it up. He closed the door and waited for Alaine to get to his car.
                                                          "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games