Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:38 pm
"Atleast it was your legs."

Shin comes back with a large towel and hands it to Chiyo to dry herself off some what. Shin steps back and leans against the door way.

"..I lost my sight at birth and could not see almost a good portion of my life, now I'm able to see thanks to someone. But at those times, not seeing the face of those who were by me, I had to make up faces. I felt sad and rude to do such things. I gladly give up my legs, arms, anything but my sight to see them."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:41 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Atleast it was your legs."

Shin comes back with a large towel and hands it to Chiyo to dry herself off some what. Shin steps back and leans against the door way.

"..I lost my sight at birth and could not see almost a good portion of my life, now I'm able to see thanks to someone. But at those times, not seeing the face of those who were by me, I had to make up faces. I felt sad and rude to do such things. I gladly give up my legs, arms, anything but my sight to see them."

Chiyo took the towel from Shin. "Thank you." She began to towel herself off and spoke. "I can imagine how terrible that must have been for you. At least you seen relitively fine now."
She pulled the towel down of her head giving her a slightly disheaveled look wich seemed to enhance her beauty.
"This should do for now, but I really need to get out of these wet clothes soon."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:50 pm
"Uh, i have no clue what home we're in and I doubt i can find any clothes. Maybe if...well, take a shower and wait in the bed room in a towel till your clothes dry while I wait in the living room to find out who comes home?"

Shin looks nervous from all this and has no clue what to do or say.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:52 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Uh, i have no clue what home we're in and I doubt i can find any clothes. Maybe if...well, take a shower and wait in the bed room in a towel till your clothes dry while I wait in the living room to find out who comes home?"

Shin looks nervous from all this and has no clue what to do or say.

Chiyo seemed slightly amused by the boy's timidness. "Well, I guess that would work. Can you give me a lift to the bathroom then?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:56 pm
Shin quickly thinks to himself how he would have to carry her, to the shower and than carry her back. Shin quickly darts over and puts a chair inthe shower and lots of towels in reaching distance from there that are large. He than runs back and helps her up by picking her up from her bakc and legs and carrys her to the chair in the shower than darts out fast.

"uh..*breathes a bit heavily from running* there you go."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:59 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin quickly thinks to himself how he would have to carry her, to the shower and than carry her back. Shin quickly darts over and puts a chair inthe shower and lots of towels in reaching distance from there that are large. He than runs back and helps her up by picking her up from her bakc and legs and carrys her to the chair in the shower than darts out fast.

"uh..*breathes a bit heavily from running* there you go."

Chiyo chuckled. "Thank you Shin-san!" She shouted to him. What a nice boy, she thought to herself. She turned on the shower and started to undress.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:59 pm
After Raith had gone to sleep, still nursing his eyes and Issui was camped out on the couch, Iris decided she could kill 2 birds with one stone and go to hospital now. She could pick up more eye medication for her husband, and check to see if Kohona's hospital had any Ohmu blood that she could extract symbiotes from.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:06 pm
Shin sits ont he couch and does the normal sigh of comfort from all the running and such. He thinks how the day will be going and how Kenji could be.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:58 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[you have noooooo idea man, he's up there in strength (remember i mentioned he was near sannin strength? That's why I'd rather not have him fight anyone, I would have to god-mod to show his true power), he could wipe the floor with Kakashi, and i never said he beat Itachi, although, yes it seems obvious that he survived the fight(s), and he can hold his own though.]]
((Even Jiraiya can't stand up against Itachi. Orochimaru left the Akatsuki because he was scared of Itachi.))
[[Jiraiya CAN stand up to Itahci and has, and Orochimaru isn't really scared of Itachi, he's scared of what he could do to him with the Mange sharigans.]]

((1] Jiraiya can and cannot stand up to Itachi. Ok, we have seen Itachi run from Jiraiya and also we have heard them say it will be a pain to fight a sannin, but have you fogotten the fact that Jiraiya used the frog oesophagus jutsu, which be pretty much immune to fire, but had a hole burnt through it. 2] What's more, Orichimaru IS scared, like you said Rio, because of the Mangekyou, thus Orichimaru wants someone else with Sharingan to stand-up to it. Further evidence can be seen, watch the anime and read the manga a little closely. I don't know bout you folks, but I'm a little too analytical with anime... paying attention to too much detail xd xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:01 pm
After a short shower, Chiyo dried herself off and best she could and wrapped herself up well.
"Shin-san! Could you come help me again?" She shouted to the other room.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:03 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[you have noooooo idea man, he's up there in strength (remember i mentioned he was near sannin strength? That's why I'd rather not have him fight anyone, I would have to god-mod to show his true power), he could wipe the floor with Kakashi, and i never said he beat Itachi, although, yes it seems obvious that he survived the fight(s), and he can hold his own though.]]
((Even Jiraiya can't stand up against Itachi. Orochimaru left the Akatsuki because he was scared of Itachi.))
[[Jiraiya CAN stand up to Itahci and has, and Orochimaru isn't really scared of Itachi, he's scared of what he could do to him with the Mange sharigans.]]

((1] Jiraiya can and cannot stand up to Itachi. Ok, we have seen Itachi run from Jiraiya and also we have heard them say it will be a pain to fight a sannin, but have you fogotten the fact that Jiraiya used the frog oesophagus jutsu, which be pretty much immune to fire, but had a hole burnt through it. 2] What's more, Orichimaru IS scared, like you said Rio, because of the Mangekyou, thus Orichimaru wants someone else with Sharingan to stand-up to it. Further evidence can be seen, watch the anime and read the manga a little closely. I don't know bout you folks, but I'm a little too analytical with anime... paying attention to too much detail xd xd ))

((Hey hey you! I said to PMs!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:15 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin sits ont he couch and does the normal sigh of comfort from all the running and such. He thinks how the day will be going and how Kenji could be.

Kenji walked in, obviously pissed off about something. He sat down heavily on the couch next to Shin.

"So, your awake. How you feeling?" Kenji asked with a forced smile, trying to hide his current mood. Kenji then let his head drop on the sofa paddings and then closed his eyes. What was that feeling? he thought...

Kenji then felt like dozing. So he let his mind be set free and slept...

-Flashback-

"Ryuushin, do you not know the dangers of what you are doing to your son?" asked an old man. In response, Ryuushin gave a grim smile.
"Yes I do...having those put on him is not safe, nor is it stable. Though I'd ask the Council to hold him back for another two months, it seems they are holding by their decision to send him to Konoha." Ryuushin shook his head. The Old man gave out a sigh...
"So no training period?" Asked the old man.
"No training period. Kenji would have to figure and deal with it as he goes along. As scheduled, once he becomes a Chuunin, he'll have the next third of it put onto him. As well as when he becomes a Jounin."
"But, what if he can't control it? What if he goes on a rampage?"
"I don't know.... I just don't know..." said Ryuushin as he left the room.

-Flashback End-  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:39 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((You forget Itachi was already tired from using his jutsu and wasn't strong enough to fight Jiraiya.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:41 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((You forget Itachi was already tired from using his jutsu and wasn't strong enough to fight Jiraiya.))

((PM, Sabu has stated that, so I sent you a PM))  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:50 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((Not that I'm disagreeing or anything, but Jiraiya can ******** up Itachi. I remeber the episode where Itachi is all like; "Even if we had more people, the outcome of the fight wouldn't change", And I'm like 'damn right'. Jiraiya is the man.))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games