Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:26 pm
WHAT? I'm SOOO not breaking the rules here. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:28 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Oopsie! XDDD, I just found it from some source *whispers to Shika* you can erase it now =D.
The deed has been done. ninja  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:09 pm
what deed?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:32 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
what deed?
LOL. To erase my post. ;D  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:36 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
what deed?

btw, it said that the next chapter was this friday =O  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:37 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
what deed?

WHAAAT!! AW MAAAAN. I'm going to MISS it. There's NO way I'll get to it NOW. gonk

Oh well.

VOLUME 36 came out!! xd I can't wait until I get my hands on it.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:49 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
what deed?

WHAAAT!! AW MAAAAN. I'm going to MISS it. There's NO way I'll get to it NOW. gonk

Oh well.

I haven't found anything related to Naruto in my country >.<, besides the fact they're broadcasting Naruto on CN, 1st January =/, oh man I really want to hear Naruto and Sasukes's voice XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:19 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
what deed?

Oh well.

I haven't found anything related to Naruto in my country >.<, besides the fact they're broadcasting Naruto on CN, 1st January =/, oh man I really want to hear Naruto and Sasukes's voice XDD
>_> What country you in? I know it's here in the US, it's in Germany, Mexico... I don't travel much; my friends told me where they seen it.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:27 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
what deed?

Oh well.

>_> What country you in? I know it's here in the US, it's in Germany, Mexico... I don't travel much; my friends told me where they seen it.

Argentina =3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:15 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Oh well.

Argentina =3
THAT'S SO KEWL! >O<  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:17 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Oh well.

Argentina =3
THAT'S SO KEWL! >O<

nawt RLY...>.>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:24 pm
Of come on, you guys did great during the FIFA tournament. AT LEAST YOU CAN BE PROUD OF THAT.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:34 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Argentina =3
THAT'S SO KEWL! >O<

nawt RLY...>.>
Sure it is. America sucks balls in comparison! >:O (In my opinion.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:03 pm
Captain Verd
Of come on, you guys did great during the FIFA tournament. AT LEAST YOU CAN BE PROUD OF THAT.

Pfft, we had better moments >=/. This tournament was crap, Germany cheated. The GK (dont remember his name) had a written paper where it said about the places where the players aimed the most of the time. THAT'S HOW THEY WON! and it made me remember the 90's Tournament, same team, the referee said that the Goal wasn't valid because someone touched the ball with his hands (wtf?).

Still we won 78' and 86', and Maradona was the one that made it possible in the 86' along with the whole team, THAT'S something to be proud of =D.

We DID make 6 goals on a match, but it was against Serbia & Montenegro (those guys still have civil wars), the only way they could come and play was to let the civil war aside and play in the tournament.

And we have a bunch of good players: Messi, Sorin, Palermo, Solari, Palacios, Simeone, Veron, Crespo, Riquelme, and there's still some big players from the past: Maradona, Ruggeri, Houseman, and a lot more XO.  

Pekora

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games