Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demons Azure Dante

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:36 am
Hey, my real name's not important so you can call me Rune.

I like anime, video gaming, reading and writing. I've started three RP's in the past, two are still going and my third hasn't been put out yet. I greatly enjoy RP'ing and in joining this guild i hope for that enjoyment to grow.

There's not much i dislike... maybejust the regular run of the mill idiots and jack arse's but who doesn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:33 am
Hello everyone....My name is Mickey and I am new here ^_^ I can't wait to make some new friends and start RPing 4laugh  

Mickey_B

Hurgy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:37 pm
Hello dahlings. biggrin
My name is Kelseyy, but my online handle as been 'Hurgy' for about six or seven years. I answer to it more comfortably then my birthname really. It's my username on any site you'll ever meet me on, srsly. XD

I've been rping for as long as I've been a die-hard internet kid. So about seven years. Outside of the computer I love to write and go on adventures. I have zero to no tolerance for morons and a-holes. But if your a sweetheart I'll be one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

I'm really interested in Harry Potter, Teen Titans, Trigun, Pirates and Firefly Rping, but I've tried just about everything. This are just the universe' that I'm the most knowledegable with. I also write fanfic like the mad fan girl I am. Maybe I'll write you something if I like you enough? XD

Looking forward to Rping and talking with you all. biggrin
SQUEE.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:38 pm
Mickey_B
Hello everyone....My name is Mickey and I am new here ^_^ I can't wait to make some new friends and start RPing 4laugh

-waves- hiiii Mickey! biggrin  

Hurgy

Dapper Dabbler

Drazie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:57 pm
Hello everyone! WOOT! I'm Draz A.K.A Drazie the hyperactive beast! As it says I'm not the type to sit still sweatdrop *continues to shuffle some cards*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:16 pm
Hola. I'm Kieva and I've been rping for most likely 9 years or so. It is definatley one of my favorite past times, though I havent been able to find too much rp's here on gaia that have been able to entertain me for very long. Hopefully this guild will change that.

I look forward to rping with you all. Nice to meet you!

Kieva

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:29 pm
bonjour je m'appalle joanne comment allez-vous  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:25 am
Hello. My name is Rakunya. The name comes from a novel that I am writing. Rakunya is the main character, dark, cynical, and secretive, and the novel revolves around his dealings in a small town where two young women try to bring him past the darkness. He has a mysterious past and is very skilled with a katana. He is most at home in nature, especially with his two dragons, and he is capable of small amounts of fire and thunder magic.
Why spell this out in detail? Because this is the basis for most RP characters I run here. I'll be trying out a couple other models, sure, but in the meantime, I've got a touch of writer's block. Last time I touched that story, I thought, "I'm tired. This is a good place to stop for tonight." Unfortunately, it was too good of a place to stop. Hopefully, I can get some ideas by running Rakunya through all sorts of new loops.
And for the record, I'm generally much more friendly than Rakunya tends to be.  

Rakunya

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:03 pm
Hello.
Call me Samus or Samu.
I love RPing! It is so fun!
And that's one of the reasons I joined. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:27 pm
Uhh, I'm Pocky-Kohai. Which means, Pocky-Underclassmen.
Call me Pocky-Chan if you please my.
I read lots of manga and watch lots of anime.
I ♥ Roleplaying. And I ♥ meeting new people.

RPC
Name:Pocky-Chan
Looks:[x]
Powers:Making people mad, can use fire and Ice, can kill someone and bring them back too life if wanted too, and go back and fore to heaven, hell, and earth.
Other:Has a older brother, lost both parents, specks only Japanese, and is an angel.  

Pocky-Kohai

LiannaMythre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:46 pm
Name:Lianna(my real name is Michelle, but Lianna is just easier because of my sn)
Sexuality: Bi
HS: Traverse City West Sr.
Likes: books, photography, coffee/caffine, fashion, rp, technology, all manner of other things.
dislikes: God-Modders/ mary-sue characters, decaf, liars, ugliness, spiders, radishes, clowns, exc.

Any questions?

Anyway hi lovelies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:05 pm
~ Itty Sends lotsa love~

~ Hiya! My name is Nathan ,but you can call me Itty or Nate. I love to roleplay ,but sadly I haven't been able to find any good Rps lately -cries in a corner- ,but hopefully here I will! ^^ Mkay! Now to go hunting o: ~

~ <3 ~

-ChemicalBeat-

Yoyoto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:43 pm
Hey I'm Yoyoto and I'd like to start Role Playing!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:29 am
Hello everyone, my name's Jessica and I recently just joined. I do enjoy and love Roleplaying and I'm also looking for some RP buddies. Hopefully, I'll find some soon, contact me if you're interested, I guess. 4laugh  

Murder In Mairyland Park

Godley_Arrow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:27 am
hello everyone let me say its great to be here
let me tell tou a bit about my self
im 14 and my name is sean i love in australia and loves to do things that makes bordem go away
im new to this guild and dont know really what i should do
so if anyone can help me i would be so ever gratefull  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games