Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:01 pm
Yeah I tend to do the same, but I make sure that my missions run into each other and if I did do something that was part of the group RPs or in HQ I include a little back story in my mission to tie it in. ^_^

Of course this time around I only have 2 missions done right now so it's not much. But when I first joined Snagem in 2004 I had a LOT more before I left for the last 4 years hahaha.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:07 pm
Hey, Rhyme, I have a question for you. Why did you have your Pokemon perform in the contest when it was Odd's turn?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 pm
Didn't know there was turns. Sorry. It's been a LONG day and I have to go to bed soon. Should have been in bed an hour ago, but just spent 3 hours on that mission I posted so I got an idea in my head and thought I'd throw it out there. Didn't have time to read all the posts.

Really sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 pm
Ah, I see. You had me going for a second there, but... whatever. Pleasant dreams.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Ah, I see. You had me going for a second there, but... whatever. Pleasant dreams.

Yeah I would never have done that had I read and known exactly what was going on. >_< I hate getting people upset, but it seems as though someone has already been pissed off and sent me the rudest PM I've ever received on gaia. *sigh*

Well my apologize again for messing things up. I can simply just be ignored. This is for fun after all and shouldn't be taken so seriously. I never expected to be treated in such a poor manner.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:33 pm
It doesn't surprise me that you got a PM about it. Ignoring rulebreakers isn't how this guild is run, to my knowledge. Granted, you had your reasons...  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 pm
Well I'd never break a rule intentionally. People need to remember though, I'd consider myself a newbie to this team and as such wouldn't know all the rules right off the bat. I'll make sure that I try harder in the future and if I don't have time to really understand what's going on I'll wait until I have the time to read things through.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 pm
That's why the rules are there, for reading. And I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but some people don't consider ignorance of the rules to be an excuse.

So, yeah. Sorry if I seem rude.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm
I've read the team rules, but not every situation is covered. There is nothing in the rules about a team RP that is calling out names in order and for each person to wait his or her turn. As I'm one of the original creators of the team rules, I noticed they haven't changed dramatically in my four years absent. Though, you can't judge a person over one situation especially without knowing their full circumstances.

I tend to have to explain this every where I go so I'll just lay it out there for you. I have a list of mental disabilities, I lack reading comprehension. I'm dyslexic, bipolar and aspergers. I always try to make everyone happy around me, but at times I mess things up and people end up hating me. I don't try to use my disabilities as an excuse, but I do have to work a LOT harder then most people to understand things and to write. I don't ask for special treatment, but I do ask for a bit of patience because as much as you may get frustrated with me, I'm just as frustrated with myself because I hate that I can't do everything perfectly. Though I know no one expects anyone to be perfect, I know that I will never be as good as others.

So again I'm sorry, I have read the rules so I'm not ignorant of them. I will continue to try my best.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:45 pm
Okay,, look. I said what I said as an attempt to help you, but we're losing track of having just another fun event, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Rhyme. If it helps you feel any better, you're not the only member of this team with mental problems. I have Aspergers, too.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:52 pm
Actually you'll find a lot of members have mental problems, or something else that makes them different. While I do not have mental problems, I'm still probably one of the biggest freaks here. :B  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:57 pm
Didn't hurt me at all, I just wanted to explain why it might have happened the way it did and show that I'm not ignorant of the rules by any means.

Anyways, moving on and changing subjects...

I need more pokedollars!!!! RAWR! I'm like down to 400 so poor =(  

RhymeJW

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:24 pm
Are you talking about one of the Pokemon games, or in-guild?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:08 pm
In guild. I've done a couple missions and 3 team RPs, but have only earned 2000 pokedollars which is now down to 400 and I still don't have items. Can't do any harder missions until I can buy items razz Other wise I'd just RP myself loosing hahaha. Nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't take on a challenge that I have no chance at winning at least razz  

RhymeJW

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm
Okay, this is something you'd have to talk to Sub about, but with the absence of an HQ Store, I'm pretty sure the guild is pretty lax about pokedollars and supplies and such, as long as you don't spam using Potions in every Mission or group RP, you're good. Spamming Pokemon Centers between battles and assuming pokemon regenerate when not in battle is a different matter, of course.

Again, PLEASE ask Sub about this (can't emphasize this enough) because I'm only about 5% sure about what I just typed. sweatdrop  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games